What's new

why not Come under US-Nuclear Umbrella ?

who said we dont have it ? Pakistan only say that they will use nukes , but everyone knows that its not possible ..

No you don't have a No First Use policy for your nukes, now if you can answer 'why', you would know the answer for your OP as well. :)

No you don't have a No First Use policy for your nukes, now if you can answer 'why', you would know the answer for your OP as well. :)

dude , there is no such thing exist , no first use policy ..whenever a country feel threaten it reacts ,in most scary way as possible .. dont think that if in any future Pak-ind war , if you are loosing the remaining kashmir that just because of you have NO first use policy , your Armed forces will hesitate to use nuke ....

having a first use policy for nukes is a bad thing ... But Israel bombing in 67 on mideast ariforces was an act of self defense ISRAEL raids on gaza on everyday bases killing more innocents than terrorist is justified you guys do have double standards !!!

oh come on stop embaracing your self go search about the battle and wars fought on kashmiri soil between PAK and INDIA you'll know the Answer i'll give you a clue 1947 and 1999 :D :P

OMG, you forgot the biggest win of yours. 1971!!!!!!

Ok boss, I am trembling with fear of "your" bravery. Please forgive my insolence;)

dude , there is no such thing exist , no first use policy ..whenever a country feel threaten it reacts ,in most scary way as possible .. dont think that if in any future Pak-ind war , if you are loosing the remaining kashmir that just because of you have NO first use policy , your Armed forces will hesitate to use nuke ....

Why Pakistan don't have it? You do earn better credibility in international forums if you have it, India has it, China has it, then why don't you have it? I am not asking you anything else that you have to give such gol gol answer for last so many pages, just a simple question; WHY don't you have a NFU policy in place? What is the REASON? :)

having a first use policy for nukes is a bad thing ... But Israel bombing in 67 on mideast ariforces was an act of self defense ISRAEL raids on gaza on everyday bases killing more innocents than terrorist is justified you guys do have double standards !!!

I am not proposing you to have a NFU policy, just asking him the reason for not having it, and let him answer that on his own.

Why Pakistan don't have it? You do earn better credibility in international forums if you have it, India has it, China has it, then why don't you have it? I am not asking you anything else that you have to give such gol gol answer for last so many pages, just a simple question; WHY don't you have a NFU policy in place? What is the REASON? :)

I am not proposing you to have a NFU policy, just asking him the reason for not having it, and let him answer that on his own.

i think my reply is pretty simple .....

OMG, you forgot the biggest win of yours. 1971!!!!!!

Ok boss, I am trembling with fear of "your" bravery. Please forgive my insolence;)
by this i can imagine your intellingence 1971 was a kashmir based war :? ???? you sincerely need to learn history my friend 1971 was bangladesh war ....... :pakistan::bunny:

I didn't understand it, again, WHY don't you have a NFU policy in place? What is the REASON? :)
because we have 5x a bigger enemy who doesn't even recognize our existence and have 3 times bigger armed forces than us so balance the power through increasing the nukes and NFU policy !!!! :) :D

Next thing I will hear hey we didn't lose BD but BD lost Pakistan. Some verbal gymnastics there. Is that how you get most of your exercise?

@rockstar08

Your idea is a good one from a Financial point of view

US will be ready to give Pakistan at least a 100 billion dollars if you sign the NPT

In 1998 itself Pakistan was offered a huge package including F 16 for NOT going nuclear

You could have accepted it then ; and INDIA would have been in trouble

Today The US will decline this request unless you sign the NPT
and Pak Army will never become subservient to USA

However this idea should be tested with the Chinese

Will the people and politicians of Pakistan accept this proposal

Next thing I will hear hey we didn't lose BD but BD lost Pakistan. Some verbal gymnastics there. Is that how you get most of your exercise?
topic was about kashmir a lost war for who where did BD came in between ??? you wanted to talk about kashmir i did now you just dodging my ques and ans by changing the topic to BD but i think this would be your exercise :P
I will quote it again KASHMIR LOST WAR FOR PAK is like you guys living in a fools paradise !!!

1. i think you didn't read the point of the threat on which its written that US is spending millions of dollars just to locate where our weapons are but couldn't find em than how could these apes can get there hands on our nukes
2. Sunni shia conflict is not in PAK for godsakes go read some thing the shiats who are being killed in PAK are either by TTP or some other extremist groups like TTP which are being dealt with in our recent OP
3. You might also wanna learn about our armies Opr Zarb e Azb which has been going on for 6 months and every country is satisfied over it and the rate of fall terrorism is felt by the people of PAK including me
4. As you said on your own that no country on earth could suvive such level of strife but let me tell you some this is no ordinary country we did not only survived it but we shall come out victorious as well....
5. Security probs of PAK has dicreased since the Op Zarb e Azb started !!

on your 1st point, those 'apes' are smarter and better connected and supported in Pakistan, so it is easier for them to find and access than even if US spends billions. Because Pakistan has proved time and again in the past that they love extremist religion, money and then peace and justice in that order. The apes you talk about have extremist religion and money in tank fulls.

the rest of the points about terrorism being contained - I hope for your own sake that you are right and that Pakistan can finally after 15 years can get their act together. Killing terrorists is tough enough in Pakistan but killing establishment support to all terrorists is even more difficult.

Back
Top Bottom