What's new

Why Must Every Pakistani Minister Make A Threat Of Nuclear Strike

Why Must every Pakistani minister has to make Nuke threat?

Just to remind India again and again, what a big mistake India made ----- that it was India which made Nuclear bomb in South Asia first, it was India which brought Nuclear Arms race in South & Central Asia first, India started it, Pakistanis will give the taste of its own medicine which India brought here first - The Nuclear Strike.

Just two questions will these deep strikes be retaliatory or pre emptive.

What will be the rationale if pre emptive in nature.

Thanks for your reply in advance

Hi,

I think many a poster have taken this thread on a wild tangent----and that was not the purpose.

The purpose was to stop the nuclear strike threats and go conventional---. The purpose is for the enemy to pause and think that---is it worth it.

It is targeted at Pakistanis to think in a different manner and take a different approach to this issue at hand. There was a time and threat for going all nuclear at the first time----that time has come and gone----. Pakistan is not extremely poor anymore. Pakistan's military is not ill equipped as it was 15 years ago.

Things and economy have changed for good---and with that change---the mindset must also change. The approach to a conflict must change----. The military must strengthen up---the threshold of nuclear war must go down and the reason for conventional war must go up.

Equipping the air force with long range strike aircraft and heavy air superiority fighter aircraft is the first major step towards peace,

You cannot make friends with empty pockets and you cannot make peace for a lack of weapons.

You have to cross that minimum threshold of strike capability---where the enemy may say---okay---now it seems that aggression all the time is not a solution and other venues must be opened up to neutralize the issues at hand.

Pakistan and Pakistan's air force is living in a fools paradise that with their current equipment---they could slow India down to think of a different strategy.

Weak militaries do not force the politicians to find ways for peace.

Striking deep into india without an aircraft carrier is not possible.

We've done it before, :omghaha:
DKKeZ1T.png

Hi mastankhan!
Care to explain the logic of 1400kms range,I mean how will Pakistan achieve it? I'm asking so coz I'm deeply interested in aerospace research

Hi,

It is very simple my man---it is simple and pure physics---. When you launch from the ground---the missile has to lift its weight and start flying from zero speed to whatever really fast---and that consumes a lots of fuel.

It is just like your phat phat---your motorcycle----you are riding it against the wind and on a long up hill trip----what happens to your gas mileage---drops in half---you ar driving at full throttle and still cannot go past 35 mph---you burn so much fuel---same with the missile when it takes off against gravity---.

Now---how about when you are coming back---it is downhill and the wind is at your back---you just barely touch the throttle and the motorcycle goes past 50 mph---and after awhile---you stop and pop up the gas cap to check the level of fuel---and you are wondering---why has it not gone down.

So---by default then----when the missile is at the underbelly of the aircraft---its relative speed to the aircraft is zero----but relative speed to the ground is the speed of the aircraft. So basically---it is flying around 550---600 knots per hour while attached to the aircraft---. So---when released---it simply takes off---it does not have to overcome any gravitional force---it does not have to burn fuel to lift its weight----it does not have to burn fuel to reach a cruising altitude either---because it is already there.

So---that 1/3 or 1/2 of the total fuel saved will increase the range by default. Did it make sense to you. So----from a ground launched range of 900 KM---1/3 fuel will put it at around 1350 Km----.

Last edited:
Hi,

I think many a poster have taken this thread on a wild tangent----and that was not the purpose.

The purpose was to stop the nuclear strike threats and go conventional---. The purpose is for the enemy to pause and think that---is it worth it.

It is targeted at Pakistanis to think in a different manner and take a different approach to this issue at hand. There was a time and threat for going all nuclear at the first time----that time has come and gone----. Pakistan is not extremely poor anymore. Pakistan's military is not ill equipped as it was 15 years ago.

Things and economy have changed for good---and with that change---the mindset must also change. The approach to a conflict must change----. The military must strengthen up---the threshold of nuclear war must go down and the reason for conventional war must go up.

Equipping the air force with long range strike aircraft and heavy air superiority fighter aircraft is the first major step towards peace,

You cannot make friends with empty pockets and you cannot make peace for a lack of weapons.

You have to cross that minimum threshold of strike capability---where the enemy may say---okay---now it seems that aggression all the time is not a solution and other venues must be opened up to neutralize the issues at hand.

Pakistan and Pakistan's air force is living in a fools paradise that with their current equipment---they could slow India down to think of a different strategy.

Weak militaries do not force the politicians to find ways for peace.

Yes sir understood thanks for your reply

Lol which cities deep in India :lol::lol:

Would Pathankot do? Look up both Sajad Haider's book on his war experiences and Kaisar Tufail's book as well.

That is deep into India?

Moderators, can we have a brains test before people are made members, please?

Incidentally, the person who posted that excerpt should find out Sajad Haider's vitriolic opinion about the claims made by another pilot about IAF kills.

Pakistan must take the Indian Ballistic Missile Defence Program into account. Once it goes live, Pakistan's ability to cause widespread damage with its Nukes will be curtailed. The threat from nuclear-tipped cruise missiles does not cover most of India. So Pakistan should move fast on its nuclear threat. The window of opportunity is closing rapidly.

Hi,

An economic force needs a strong military force to protect its assets to project it to that point prosperity. Without a strong military force---we are at the whims of the enemy that can manipulate our situation and progress---twist things around and threaten us at will.

We can only progress if we can strike back at their weakest point---ie---south india and still stay conventional---. That is what my goal and target is.

Yeahhhhhhhh----see---Pakistanis-----now you hear the screams----economic hubs-----. Smash them to smithereens----. I guarantee that with just 5 to 10 strikes on day one of the war----on indian IT hubs----and Indian IT industry is history---. All the call centers and money will be gone just like that.

This Jinns life is hiding in the call centers----destroy the call centers and the Jinn will die.

Again, you fail to understand my point...Can you elaborate from your point of view, what will be the situation where you need to strike back??? Why do you think India will spoil its economic story by just getting engaged in a useless war with Pakistan that does not give any return?? So as long as Pakistan does not attack India, India is not going to attack Pakistan...It is not like India does not want to if it wish, rather it is because, India can not afford to have a war with Pakistan because, being nuclear power, world power will immediately starts playing the role.

Again, i respect your opinion...and i am not saying that you do not develop your army...Rather i am just trying to question the reason for developing your army..

Again, you fail to understand my point...Can you elaborate from your point of view, what will be the situation where you need to strike back??? Why do you think India will spoil its economic story by just getting engaged in a useless war with Pakistan that does not give any return?? So as long as Pakistan does not attack India, India is not going to attack Pakistan...It is not like India does not want to if it wish, rather it is because, India can not afford to have a war with Pakistan because, being nuclear power, world power will immediately starts playing the role.

Again, i respect your opinion...and i am not saying that you do not develop your army...Rather i am just trying to question the reason for developing your army..

Hi,

It is to counter the current indian all out attitude to war and strikes---from the bottom of the barrel to the higher echelons of military command.

A cry for war from indin military personal---is a matter of serious concern to Pakistan---. The temperature needs to be brought down---and it won't come down with nuclear threats---but rather with conventional weapons.

Back
Top Bottom