What's new

Why Must Every Pakistani Minister Make A Threat Of Nuclear Strike

Pappu has been dispatched for a compart Sir.

LOL.

Our no first use is for 'world politics'. Do you think when we know pak has a little patient and can use nukes.(knowing Indians second strike capability, their first strike will be very massive not just couple of nukes and will cover all India)
After knowing all this we will wait for them to strike first?It will be us who will do 'carpet nuking'. We will wipe our @$$ with no first use policy.

Then why have policies? Why have rules? Just decide, depending on which side of the bed you woke up that morning.

Kindly enlighten all of us what is the threshold level of pakistan. when will we use our nukes?It seems you have been working in the Pakistan strategic command for a long time or you have hacked their computers
indian troops on your soil.

Don't want to be disrespectful but i am chuckling at your argument of financial burden and social cost, i mean this is the same argument Pakistanis or Chinese or even for that matter West throw at India for our Defence purchases/Space programs if to make u understand better. How the said 10 Bn dollars or wahtever can save some lakh families or so on so forth. You and i are Indians and what is our usual response? both can go hand in hand right? so wouldn't you extend same courtesy to our neighbours?

It is of no matter, but my personal opinion is that defense needs to should considered first but strictly on minimum requirement basis specially for countries such as India and Pakistan which have pathetic social indicators. In absence of MIC most of our capex heavy procurements are imports hence there is little to none value addition and job creation, there is no advancement of science and tech unlike in space program which could better lives of ordinary citizens. Keeping in mind the above factors an expansionist defense doctrine does not suit either India or Pakistan vis a vis each other.

Last edited:
indian troops on your soil.

You expect nuclear retaliation for Indian boots in Pak? You do not understand the concept of credible deterrence, do you?
Nuclear weapons become useless the moment they are used because their deterrence value is finished and the game then escalates to MAD.
The whole point of having nuclear weapons is to ensure, well in advance, that there will not be any Indian troops on our soil.

What if Pakistan launches the missiles from underground silos like China has underground tunnels?
A satellite in space will give you better information but no body can watch entire country of the size of Pakistan all the time
Underground silos location can be bursted from the secret agents and to study the pictures from the activities going around the complex. To build silos you have to make some disguised installation of large complex or compound and also it should have large security force for its protection. Pakistan is not China or the russia to make such silos in high number spread across the mountains and remote areas.

By the way you can be the first one to declare that the pakistani missile could be fired from the silos and can be stored for the long time aka canitarized with the nuclear warhead matted. And what if the control center or the headquater controlling the missile fire and control is nuked, the missile will become a show piece. Remmember the news of important vp and vip targets all over the pakistan marked by the indian forces.

You expect nuclear retaliation for Indian boots in Pak? You do not understand the concept of credible deterrence, do you?
Nuclear weapons become useless the moment they are used because their deterrence value is finished and the game then escalates to MAD.
The whole point of having nuclear weapons is to ensure, well in advance, that there will not be any Indian troops on our soil.

Deterrence - 101.

Step 1 - Make it clear unequivocally that you have nukes. The value lies in if the adversary accepts this fact clearly.

Step 2 - Reinforce it even when there is slightest of doubt.

Value of deterrence is in it's perception. Having Nukes is secondary to making your adversary believe you have it and you would use it if given due cause.

Last edited:
So, if there are indeed Indian troops on your soil, then the deterrence has failed hasn't it?

It is of no matter, but my personal opinion is that defense needs to should considered first but strictly on minimum requirement basis specially for countries such as India and Pakistan which have pathetic social indicators. In absence of MIC most of our capex heavy procurements are imports hence there is little to none value addition and job creation, there is no advancement of science and tech unlike in space program which could better lives of ordinary citizens. Keeping in mind the above factors an expansionist defense doctrine does not suit either India or Pakistan vis a vis each other.

Ideally speaking but we aren't weren't and might not be in such condition for forseeable future.

Underground silos location can be bursted from the secret agents and to study the pictures from the activities going around the complex. To build silos you have to make some disguised installation of large complex or compound and also it should have large security force for its protection. Pakistan is not China or the russia to make such silos in high number spread across the mountains and remote areas.

By the way you can be the first one to declare that the pakistani missile could be fired from the silos and can be stored for the long time aka canitarized with the nuclear warhead matted. And what if the control center or the headquater controlling the missile fire and control is nuked, the missile will become a show piece. Remmember the news of important vp and vip targets all over the pakistan marked by the indian forces.
I am not declaring anything. Yes missile can be launched from underground silos and it is not a very new idea. No one knows the exact location of the pakistani sites and we have mobile launchers as well. any body can make command and control centers underground.What makes you think Pak doesn't have underground command and control centers?Didthe emailed you all the grid references of their command and control centres or do you have spies at each and every inch of pakistan?

Ideally speaking but we aren't weren't and might not be in such condition for forseeable future.

Agreed, we are not in an ideal situation, however one should never take eye off the prize. Immediate concerns might delay things a bit but it is important not to loose cognizance of the fact that military exists for the civilians not the other way around.

Employing non state actors is the policy of same state, don't look at them exclusively please.

I forgot to address this important issue - State may use fanatics but if the state or the govt itself becomes fanatic then it would not exist for long.

So, if there are indeed Indian troops on your soil, then the deterrence has failed hasn't it?

Exactly, deterrence has failed and it then boils down to whether you want to escalate this to a full nuclear war or not. The US had it easy with Japan or Russia because they did not need to deal with the fallout but between India and Pakistan, even if either country is successful in completely decimating the other and stopping them from ever firing a nuclear weapon, it will be the victors that I pity for they will have to die slowly and painfully.

I am not declaring anything. Yes missile can be launched from underground silos and it is not a very new idea. No one knows the exact location of the pakistani sites and we have mobile launchers as well. any body can make command and control centers underground.What makes you think Pak doesn't have underground command and control centers?Didthe emailed you all the grid references of their command and control centres or do you have spies at each and every inch of pakistan?
It is you who is dire for Pakistan to fire and forget everything including the consequences which it will bring back in the shape of the responsive, unrecoverable, unthinkable nuke strike including the hydrogen bomb to your country from the India. Nukes are only meant for the deterrent or the show piece in reality because once this option is taken you will not have any option left after that. You are the one who want to prove that Pakistan can fire the ballistic missile, and what about India do you think it will need solo for you to hide. Blabbering NUKE NUKE is easy but when the decisions to press the button your PM will wet his pajama because the response will not even him from the consequences.

It is you who is dire for Pakistan to fire and forget everything including the consequences which it will bring back in the shape of the responsive, unrecoverable, unthinkable nuke strike including the hydrogen bomb to your country from the India. Nukes are only meant for the deterrent or the show piece in reality because once this option is taken you will not have any option left after that. You are the one who want to prove that Pakistan can fire the ballistic missile, and what about India do you think it will need solo for you to hide. Blabbering NUKE NUKE is easy but when the decisions to press the button your PM will wet his pajama because the response will not even him from the consequences.
Well exactly where did i say that pak should nuke india?
Read the whole thread kiddo. i have been making fun of the Pakistani analysts who say that we should nuke india.
Your post is laughable

Well exactly where did i say that pak should nuke india?
Read the whole thread kiddo. i have been making fun of the Pakistani analysts who say that we should nuke india.
Your post is laughable
This is what the the main article is suggesting that each and every day we is watching Pakistani doing nuclear sabre ratting even leaving behind N. Korea. Nuclear Deterrent is not for this purpose and the reason what I think is that Pakistan want to use it as the projection of the threat of the nuclear clash to seek the attention of the world for Kashmir, which have been the instrument of the ladder for reaching the chair of the political leadership gain and for the military to utilize it for its own benefit to project themselves to the only KHAIR KHAR of the people of the pakistan and not the democracy of the country.

Back
Top Bottom