What's new

Why Must Every Pakistani Minister Make A Threat Of Nuclear Strike

MastanKhan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Pakistan has nuclear weapons---so Pakistanis make statements of using them. It falls on the shoulders of every Pakistani minister and politician and others to use the option of nuclear threat under any conditions of hostilities.

Nuclear threats were okay when we were poor and destitute---we had no resources---there were sanctions on our military---and we had no choice but using it every time we got cornered.

Gen. Musharraf used it---PM Shaukat Aziz used it---Nawaz Sharif used it---the defense minsiters used it----railways minister used it----and every Durrani---Chaudhry and Syed used it----and it was used in the same context---that we are weaker than our enemy and we will not be able to withstand the military strike.

It has more or less become a habit of ours to use this threat all the time not understanding and not realizing that things have changed a lot.

Today's Pakistan is not the same Pakistan of the 90's or the 80's---. Today's Pakistan is a well off Pakistan---on the road to recovery and wel-being. The financial condition of Pakistan is much stronger today than before.

Pakistans must understand that a nuclear war will bring a total end of life on both the side as it exists today----they must also understand that they have options open to them now that they did not have before.

The options being that if they can strengthen their military a tad bit----they may not have as much of a concern for a war in the coming years. If I can show you the way that for around a sum of 10 billion dollars for the upgrade of the air force----Pakistan can bring down the perceived threat level to minscule.

Because---at current time---Pakistan air force is the real weakest link of the Pakistan military. From being an offensive force of the past----it has become a defensive force by poor management and poor leadership.

This defensive mindset of the air force needs to be changed---and for that---the procurement of the fighter aircraft needs to be taken away from them and be handed over to the commander in chief of the army---if the air force chief cannot make the right decision.

The commander needs to look into two different kinds of aircraft----one as a naval deep strike aircraft and also for Growler type capabilities----like the JH7B with AESA radar----and the second an air superiority---like the J11D or the SU35---. The goal is to have an aircraft that can carry a load of 8000---10000 KG of weapons and have a strike radius of around +- 2000 miles.

Next the investment needs to be in an air launch version of Babur cruise missile. The goal of Pakistan air force needs to be to have the ability to strike deep into the flank of the adversary from over the ocean----.

South India needs to be the target of conventional strikes---south India is the soft belly of Hindustan----that is where the industry is---that is where the money is coming into Hindustan---from south India----the indians control the IT industry----destroy the IT industry hubs of India----and you have hit at the jugular vein.

Hindustan is not concerned about the destruction of bordering states to Pakistan---it will sacrifice the states of Punjab and Gujrat---but if Pakistani deep strikes can reach Mumbai and down below----it is a game changer.

So---my suggestion to our leaders and military is---change your thinking---change your game plan---change according to the times----make changes in you life and death decisions----find ways to bring more destruction into the heart and lower gut of the enemy by conventional means rather than making threats of a nuclear strike.

The usage of these nuclear strike looks so passe and out dated---it looks like the Pakistani military and government has stopped to think about other ways and means to make an offensive move. It looks like that they are clueless and lost---and cannot see their way around---it looks like they have developed a tunnel vision---it looks like Pakistan has agreed to a fatalistic approach towards living.

And I can tell you---that we as a nation do not have to die and neither do our children----the does not need to be destroyed either---all we have to come up is about 2 Billion dollars for around 4 squadrons of JH7B's----around 4 Billion dollars of 3 to 4 squadrons of J11D's or the SU35---spend another 50 million on the Babur cruise missile so that it can be launched from a JH7B ( a current version of the air launched version of Babur cruise missile will give it a range of around 1300--1400 kilometers ).

The induction of these aircraft will give strength and energy to the armed forces---and the ministers will not have to declare a nuclear strike ever time there are hostilities---becuase we know---we can strike the enemy where it hurts the most.

S---let us do something---invest in the air force for these right kind of aircraft. Remember how Air Commodore suggested that India can strike us from the side of Iran with its deep strike capabilities---by flying deep over the arabian sea----let us use the same route but in reverse and strike back at the enemy.

Let us stop using this term of nuclear threat for good.

Striking deep into india without an aircraft carrier is not possible.

You are again talking about a statergy which was prevalent in 2000...This statergy is outdated..I know you will trust my words...The best thing what Pakistan can do is to stranghen its economy and be a force, where world will be forced to do bussiness with Pakistan...And at that time, even India will not try to have a war with Pakistan...Because, at that point of time, the investment made by billions of dollars in Pakistan by the rich nations will put pressure on both nations to not to go to war......

Dear friend..i hope this situation does not arise....India is your challenger..but India will never be a threat to Pakistan's existence...Time has moved on...I hope we move on from the era of 1990...I am not asking to not consider India as a rival...I respect your animosity of being a rival...But i hope after some decade, we will learn to be rival in economic and other non military fields than the talking about how to attack each other..

Just for a sake of quation, since 25 year, your army has major challenge and loosing their life as well in state of war in Af-Pak border..It is not with India...This is just a friendly reminder so that you understand what is your real threat..

Hi,

Pakistan has nuclear weapons---so Pakistanis make statements of using them. It falls on the shoulders of every Pakistani minister and politician and others to use the option of nuclear threat under any conditions of hostilities.

Nuclear threats were okay when we were poor and destitute---we had no resources---there were sanctions on our military---and we had no choice but using it every time we got cornered.

Gen. Musharraf used it---PM Shaukat Aziz used it---Nawaz Sharif used it---the defense minsiters used it----railways minister used it----and every Durrani---Chaudhry and Syed used it----and it was used in the same context---that we are weaker than our enemy and we will not be able to withstand the military strike.

It has more or less become a habit of ours to use this threat all the time not understanding and not realizing that things have changed a lot.

Today's Pakistan is not the same Pakistan of the 90's or the 80's---. Today's Pakistan is a well off Pakistan---on the road to recovery and wel-being. The financial condition of Pakistan is much stronger today than before.

Pakistans must understand that a nuclear war will bring a total end of life on both the side as it exists today----they must also understand that they have options open to them now that they did not have before.

The options being that if they can strengthen their military a tad bit----they may not have as much of a concern for a war in the coming years. If I can show you the way that for around a sum of 10 billion dollars for the upgrade of the air force----Pakistan can bring down the perceived threat level to minscule.

Because---at current time---Pakistan air force is the real weakest link of the Pakistan military. From being an offensive force of the past----it has become a defensive force by poor management and poor leadership.

This defensive mindset of the air force needs to be changed---and for that---the procurement of the fighter aircraft needs to be taken away from them and be handed over to the commander in chief of the army---if the air force chief cannot make the right decision.

The commander needs to look into two different kinds of aircraft----one as a naval deep strike aircraft and also for Growler type capabilities----like the JH7B with AESA radar----and the second an air superiority---like the J11D or the SU35---. The goal is to have an aircraft that can carry a load of 8000---10000 KG of weapons and have a strike radius of around +- 2000 miles.

Next the investment needs to be in an air launch version of Babur cruise missile. The goal of Pakistan air force needs to be to have the ability to strike deep into the flank of the adversary from over the ocean----.

South India needs to be the target of conventional strikes---south India is the soft belly of Hindustan----that is where the industry is---that is where the money is coming into Hindustan---from south India----the indians control the IT industry----destroy the IT industry hubs of India----and you have hit at the jugular vein.

Hindustan is not concerned about the destruction of bordering states to Pakistan---it will sacrifice the states of Punjab and Gujrat---but if Pakistani deep strikes can reach Mumbai and down below----it is a game changer.

So---my suggestion to our leaders and military is---change your thinking---change your game plan---change according to the times----make changes in you life and death decisions----find ways to bring more destruction into the heart and lower gut of the enemy by conventional means rather than making threats of a nuclear strike.

The usage of these nuclear strike looks so passe and out dated---it looks like the Pakistani military and government has stopped to think about other ways and means to make an offensive move. It looks like that they are clueless and lost---and cannot see their way around---it looks like they have developed a tunnel vision---it looks like Pakistan has agreed to a fatalistic approach towards living.

And I can tell you---that we as a nation do not have to die and neither do our children----the does not need to be destroyed either---all we have to come up is about 2 Billion dollars for around 4 squadrons of JH7B's----around 4 Billion dollars of 3 to 4 squadrons of J11D's or the SU35---spend another 50 million on the Babur cruise missile so that it can be launched from a JH7B ( a current version of the air launched version of Babur cruise missile will give it a range of around 1300--1400 kilometers ).

The induction of these aircraft will give strength and energy to the armed forces---and the ministers will not have to declare a nuclear strike ever time there are hostilities---becuase we know---we can strike the enemy where it hurts the most.

S---let us do something---invest in the air force for these right kind of aircraft. Remember how Air Commodore suggested that India can strike us from the side of Iran with its deep strike capabilities---by flying deep over the arabian sea----let us use the same route but in reverse and strike back at the enemy.

The commander needs to look into two different kinds of aircraft----one as a naval deep strike aircraft and also for Growler type capabilities----like the JH7B with AESA radar----and the second an air superiority---like the J11D or the SU35---

Sir, so are you retracting your views on F-35 ?

Sir, so are you retracting your views on F-35 ?

Bud,

This is war----there are many battle fronts and ideas and options and game plans---this is one of them---. But even with the F35---you still needed a deep strike aircraft to take the heavy load.

Every time when I hear a new Pakistani threat about nuking India, I wonder don't these people think about what will happen when India strikes back with a nuclear attack which will be disproportionate(Indian nuclear weapon policy) and wipe out every life form in pakistan. Their joy of nuking India will be short lived of maybe 20-30 min but what after that?? Even the pakistanis left alive will be exposed to deadly nuclear radiation which will last millions of years. Pakistani will become inhospitable till the end of human life.

Don't paksitanis value life? Don't people(both politicians and pakistanis on this forum) care about their loved ones? I urge pakistanis to take a look at their families, relatives and friends. Does their life matter more to them than nuking India?? Coz trust me India will straightaway use its nukes on pakistan rather than make empty threats. Not even a a single indian politician or army has ever replied to threats of use of nukes by pakistani politicians and army. And trust me India not replying to such threats shows its true intent. India will reply only pakistani use their nukes.

So I urge pakistanis to talk sane in matters of nukes. They don't realize this but they are making fun of themselves in front of the world with such mind numbing threats. Times have changed, the day India decided that she was ready to take some nukes to end the persistant threat from pakistan for ever, that day will be the end of pakistan.

Last edited:
Gone are the world were wars between nations use to take place.
Any war which includes attacks on nations industrial hub or economic hubs will lead to MAD, its as simple as that.

So people have to move ahead from thinking on lines of conventional wars to economic and cyber warfares.

You are again talking about a statergy which was prevalent in 2000...This statergy is outdated..I know you will trust my words...The best thing what Pakistan can do is to stranghen its economy and be a force, where world will be forced to do bussiness with Pakistan...And at that time, even India will not try to have a war with Pakistan...Because, at that point of time, the investment made by billions of dollars in Pakistan by the rich nations will put pressure on both nations to not to go to war......

Dear friend..i hope this situation does not arise....India is your challenger..but India will never be a threat to Pakistan's existence...Time has moved on...I hope we move on from the era of 1990...I am not asking to not consider India as a rival...I respect your animosity of being a rival...But i hope after some decade, we will learn to be rival in economic and other non military fields than the talking about how to attack each other..

Just for a sake of quation, since 25 year, your army has major challenge and loosing their life as well in state of war in Af-Pak border..It is not with India...This is just a friendly reminder so that you understand what is your real threat..

Hi,

An economic force needs a strong military force to protect its assets to project it to that point prosperity. Without a strong military force---we are at the whims of the enemy that can manipulate our situation and progress---twist things around and threaten us at will.

We can only progress if we can strike back at their weakest point---ie---south india and still stay conventional---. That is what my goal and target is.

Gone are the world were wars between nations use to take place.
Any war which includes attacks on nations industrial hub or economic hubs will lead to MAD, its as simple as that.

So people have to move ahead from thinking on lines of conventional wars to economic and cyber warfares.

Yeahhhhhhhh----see---Pakistanis-----now you hear the screams----economic hubs-----. Smash them to smithereens----. I guarantee that with just 5 to 10 strikes on day one of the war----on indian IT hubs----and Indian IT industry is history---. All the call centers and money will be gone just like that.

This Jinns life is hiding in the call centers----destroy the call centers and the Jinn will die.

Hi,

An economic force needs a strong military force to protect its assets to project it to that point prosperity. Without a strong military force---we are at the whims of the enemy that can manipulate our situation and progress---twist things around and threaten us at will.

We can only progress if we can strike back at their weakest point---ie---south india and still stay conventional---. That is what my goal and target is.

Yeahhhhhhhh----see---Pakistanis-----now you hear the screams----economic hubs-----. Smash them to smithereens----. I guarantee that with just 5 to 10 strikes on day one of the war----on indian IT hubs----and Indian IT industry is history---. All the call centers and money will be gone just like that.

This Jinns life is hiding in the call centers----destroy the call centers and the Jinn will die.

Whole notion is ill conceived and very very short sighted.

1. Every country has plans and mechanism to safeguard it important centers in place. So its not like you jidhadi attack, that you walk in blow yourself to blow the city.
2. Any attack on economic hubs will mean that complete inhalation of Pakistan. Nothing will be left. Even if anything is left there would be nothing for them to live for.
3. Indian IT hubs are not only Indian business hub, but its now global business hub. If its goes into history the world economy will get jeopardize. And there is no nation in this world which can fill that gap in short term other than India. So before even pakistan can intent of any such action, global forces will take care of pakistan at large.
4. Indian IT hub is totally different from call center hubs, India has long back moved ahead from BPO base to KPO base in call center industry. They typical call center business is now hubbed into Philipines and not India, we have moved up the ladder. Where as IT hub is now global R&D,development and Delivery hub of technology. Please understand the difference between where is India power in IT vs typical mindset of Call center. Indian IT industry earns major money in its expertise of engineering, design and development and not from Call Centers.
5. Pakistan enjoys no place on global power as well as in economy might, so the only reason to do something like that would be kind of suicide mission.

Why Must Every Pakistani Minister Make A Threat Of Nuclear Strike against India?

Two reasons:

1. Lack of confidence.
2. Playing to their constituencies for brownie points.

I thinks all politicians must be given a crash course on the effects and horrors of a nuclear war.

Hi,

I don't see Pakistan dropping 10 MT device on Mumbai, I guess Pakistan main concern (warnings) is about it's use of tactical Nukes against a large conventional land attack, I guess tactical Nukes are fair game and Pakistan will use it.

Whole notion is ill conceived and very very short sighted.

Where as IT hub is now global R&D,development and Delivery hub of technology. Please understand the difference between where is India power in IT vs typical mindset of Call center. Indian IT industry earns major money in its expertise of engineering, design and development and not from Call Centers.
5. Pakistan enjoys no place on global power as well as in economy might, so the only reason to do something like that would be kind of suicide mission.

Hi,

That is just technical----when the bomb destroys that target----all your money will run out of the country---.

Your reaction is evident of the level of threat that you would perceive to this attack.

I am right about India's jugular vein.

I don't see Pakistan dropping 10 MT device on Mumbai, I guess Pakistan main concern (warnings) is about it's use of tactical Nukes against a large conventional land attack, I guess tactical Nukes are fair game and Pakistan will use it.

Hi,

I tried it easy to make the article easy to understand---my apologies that you did not---. Some of the indian members here have understood it very well and have responded as such.

Hi,

Hello sir,
IT industry of India MNC..I mean foriegn companies ( IBM etc)...Even indian companies get investment from west..any attck on IT industry...then remember...I have to face another wrath from Europe and america whose investments are here.
Regards

I only see terrorist organizations,small armed groups fighting proxy wars under protection of nation states ..This shadow war may take different shapes but this is only little option left for military powers to score some brownie points towards their power projection ..

Hi,

That is just technical----when the bomb destroys that target----all your money will run out of the country---.

Your reaction is evident of the level of threat that you would perceive to this attack.

I am right about India's jugular vein.

Nopes, non of our money will run out of the country technically because if the city is destroyed, there is no one to pay back to investor, so from whom will he ask the money? And insurance companies dont cover act of God and wars. Secondly IT Solutions shops have grown like grocery shops in India, every city and town has software solution company and majority of them do business with or for foreign clients. So even if the hub is gone, we have ample resources to rebuild the hub from the resources available across the country. Thirdly all major companies have distributed offices in India and not all are located in Banglore or near by region so even if Banglore goes down, it will not take down entire india or economy as many failsafe plans are already there for important projects.

Yes it will hurt india and would push global IT industry behind few years to a decade, but its not something that will take down India. Because we have grown in such a way that there is no current replacement for India in global IT world. So even if jugular vein of IT industry is hit, we are more than capable of rebuilding it.

Economies like India, China, Germanh, USA will not see any knee jerk reaction on any such actions, yes there will be some pull outs to cut the losses for short term, but the companies with long term interests will stay invested.

Back
Top Bottom