What's new

Why isn't Chief Minister Omar Abdullah at tribute for killed jawans

Paan Singh

BANNED
Reaction score
Why isn't Chief Minister Omar Abdullah at tribute for killed jawans, ask CRPF men | NDTV.com

The funeral ceremony for the five CRPF jawans killed in the Srinagar attack by militants turned into a controversy today as Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah absented himself from the proceedings, an act that infuriated the rank and file.

Loud calls of 'Where is Omar Abdullah' were made as the jawans coffins, wrapped in the tri-colour, were carried through the streets by their grieving comrades.

Srinagar attack shocker: Omar Abdullah absents himself from CRPF jawans funeral - Indian Express

and another shocker is that only one among the five jawan even had a rifle.....rest were armed with lathis reportedly as part of confidence building measure taken by omar abdullla and central govt.....:angry:

We have been defending ourselves on Pakistan's term.

The day when we will set our own terms (which will never happen in my opinion) things will improve in days, forever.

ye to hona hi tha. :hitwall: omar always have been a$$hole and anti-india.

Initially I used to think you as a troll, but now I pity you.

doesnt matter what you think of me neither it affects me.

And instead of insulting Omar Abudllah you need to ask your own Govt that after becoming the top buyer of weapons in the world if as per your claims these security men dint have guns then faults lie with your corrupt officials.

what do you expect from a puppet CM. he is as helpless as the indian army. better to withdraw from kashmir and cut our losses. they deserve to decide their own future. FREE KASHMIR FROM INDIAN OPPRESSION!

what do you expect from a puppet CM. he is as helpless as the indian army. better to withdraw from kashmir and cut our losses. they deserve to decide their own future. FREE KASHMIR FROM INDIAN OPPRESSION!

puppet of India. but even then he has NO choice but to air true public sentiments against Indian occupation off and onn

And instead of insulting Omar Abudllah you need to ask your own Govt that after becoming the top buyer of weapons in the world if as per your claims these security men dint have guns then faults lie with your corrupt officials.

Did you even bothered to read Post #2??

It's always better to know some facts before commenting. Senior members like you should know that.

Don't worry the is good in every bad. Now on Omar can't say a word about force deployment.

He should have attended the funeral. He is CM of the state

@Paan Singh You don't have to call an ELECTED CM of a State of India an A-Hole.

Remember, Even Akhilesh Yadav din't attend the funeral of the UP soldier killed on the Border.

I din't read any Indian calling him A-hole than.

Kashmir is disputed territory, not a state of India. Omar is just another Ramzan Kadyrov

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom