What's new

4 Indian Paramilitary Personal Killed, 3 Wounded By a Fellow Colleague !

Google doesn’t even know who he is.
Screenshot_20211109-123158_Chrome.jpg

Off course google doesn't know about it 🤣

@Sudarshan
You can share any Pak-Afg video but that will be trolling. Also, we never claimed that we can fight Afghanistan and any 2nd country, at the same time. And that they are afraid of our professional forces.

Pak fought a lost war of 71. It was impossible to win when public is against you. Thats is why India cannot crush Naxalites till this day. You are lucky that they fight with ww2 era weapons/.

You can share any Pak-Afg video but that will be trolling. Also, we never claimed that we can fight Afghanistan and any 2nd country, at the same time. And that they are afraid of our professional forces.

Pak fought a lost war of 71. It was impossible to win when public is against you. Thats is why India cannot crush Naxalites till this day. You are lucky that they fight with ww2 era weapons/.
I had no intention on feeling happy on a soldier who lost his life. And regarding naxalites it’s more of ideological than local support. They anyway are restricted to a small area only, infra construction will eliminate them from remaining parts.

Anyway, we shoul stop this flame war.

Resident cheerleader has its rituals

Chini ko cheerleader kiye bina khana hazam nahi hota

What are you doing here?

Go and get buttf*cked by Chinese in that other thread where your soldiers are kneeling down to pla masters

I have plenty of stuff from Waziristan to laugh on 😉

You said Ifthekar Abad not Ifthekar Janjua.
The town has been renamed to Iftikhar Abad since then. Let me help you with your comprehension problems.

@Sudarshan

What did i tell you

More concerned about his Chinese aaqa than its own posterior

Intellect of some folks is a gift that keeps on giving

Just asking you to continue with the service that you are giving to Chinese in other thread

We already have a pajeet on this thread to play with. Your service here is not needed ;)

Bhai iftikharabad hai. False flag ya fake strike nahi jo modi jee kuch kar lain gai ;)
Haha look at their audacity. I mean they lost 120 sq km to Pakistan in 1971. Lost Hussaini wala bulge to Pakistan (Where Bhagat singh is buried) and they still think that Pakistan has no achievement. I mean i am not even bringing PAF Overwhelming success against a much bigger IAF.

Haha look at their audacity. I mean they lost 120 sq km to Pakistan in 1971. Lost Hussaini wala bulge to Pakistan (Where Bhagat singh is buried) and they still think that Pakistan has no achievement. I mean i am not even bringing PAF Overwhelming success against a much bigger IAF.

And look at this low IQ pajeet @Syama Ayas

Year is 2021 and he is yet to understand that Pakistan and China are strategic allies with only one common enemy in this region

Obviously we would celebrate each other's victories against this common enemy

Low IQ chutya is calling celebrations of two allies as "cheer leading"

He thinks we also do "phul sapport sarr" for Israel and Armenia like these clowns :lol:
stop the cheerleadering now, its getting bizzare

Folks here will think i paying you to act like a cheerleader

It is not cheer leading pajeet. It is celebrating an ally's victory against a common enemy

You won't get it. Since all your allies ran away from the region leaving you alone ;)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom