What's new

Why is there so much hatred for India in Pakistan?

So much so that we are building temples for the murderer of Ghandhi? :meeting:
If we can have our PM house on Aurangzeb Road I guess we can spare enough space for Godse's temple. Just because it's called a temple doesn't mean every hindu HAS to go there. We are free to ignore God's we don't like and you are talking about a person.

India is a murdood country that supports people like this
image1.JPG
tarek-fatah.jpg

why would we not hate them

I didn't say your question wasn't genuine nor did I attack it. I said it just depends on the people. If I had a family member that happened to be half Indian I wouldn't care nor would I discriminate against them or hate them. I would just treat them the same as any other relative.
you are missing the bigger point ... it's not a question about who has half Indian member in their family but what kind of picture guys give out if one happens to read it here.

India is a murdood country that supports people like this
View attachment 180001 View attachment 180002

why would we not hate them
yes ... Illyas Kashmiri was propped by us to assassinate Mushy.

The hate on india is far more, you only have to read comments left by readers on media outlets. Pakistanis tend to lick arse far more while every other Indian commentator refers us as porkistanis
stop taking youtube comments to the heart.

you are missing the bigger point ... it's not a question about who has half Indian member in their family but what kind of picture guys give out if one happens to read it here.

yes ... Illyas Kashmiri was propped by us to assassinate Mushy.

stop taking youtube comments to the heart.
I think I already have addressed this point in my previous post.

People say things on here out of anger, or just to get a reaction out of people, but that doesn't mean they actually believe in what they write and your Youtube comment should apply to this forum.

Here is my thoughts-

(1) Kashmir
The biggest reason is kashmir. We Pakistani thinks that Kashmir is our integral part and so does india. So this kashmir issue is the biggest problem which becomes hurdle between both nations. And i believe that we wont be able to improve our relation as long as kashmir issue is unresolved.

-- Agreed...I agree that there is a serious difference of opinion and perception about Kashmir.

(2) Disrespecting our heros
Second reason is that they dont respect our heros, for an instance Quaid-e-Azam, i have came across many indians in this forum who use to bash jinnah by saying that he was actually the person who was responsible for the causality of innocent lives on large scale during partition. But obviously this has nothing to do with reality. They are just showing their anger over Jinnah for creating a islamic country on this region.

-- In my personal opinion, I regard Jinah with highest regard even more than Nehru...At least Jinah was the visionary to see that the aspiration and way of living of Hindus are Muslims are complimentary to each other...So i have supported partition was a necessary evil..But my problem is not with Partition or Jinah rather with Gandhi and Nehru who declared India as a Secular state...India should be have been declared as Hindu nation or at least Non Muslim nation when a separate nation in carved out from India....That is the stupidity of Gandhi and Nehru we have to pay the price now..

Otherwise, i challenge your notion that every Indian disregard your leader Jinah. To be honest, Jinah is not such a radical guy and he may not have dreamt of such kind of India and Pakistan relation when he suggested Partition.

(3) Dont recognize our country
Many politicians of india have released a very sensitive statements regarding Pakistan that its an artificial country and is part of India. So basically they dont even recognize our country.

--- This is a stupid argument...Mainstream political parties of India accept Pakistan...Who is on the earth would like to occupy a nation like Pakistan by force? What you will get by occupying?....

(4) Bashing Pakistan
This should not be surprising thing as we all know that india runs on bashing & criticizing Pakistan on daily basis. They actually have a very bad habit that if some thing bad happens in their country they blatantly accuse Pakistan for it.

--- Again ..these are not root cause..These effect of some other sources due to which we hate each other..So i dscount it as a reason.

(5) Hatred in India for Pakistan
Each and every indian have immense amount of hate for Pakistan. It can be seen in their media where the channel gets the rating on basis of spreading hatred against Pakistan. Their media in multiple times have accused Pakistan for something which we havent done plus they push their government to take some bold step against Pakistan.

--- --- Again ..these are not root cause..These effect of some other sources due to which we hate each other..So i dscount it as a reason.

Coming down to politicians, those politicians who spew more hate speeches against Pakistan are considered as worthy contender for PM or President seat.

--- I agree with you to some extent...Because i have seen that in last Pakistan election, India bashing was not there...But yes, BJP did Pakistan bashing in this election..I agree with you. But if you would like to understand more, people voted BJP for aspiration of developmental politics not for making India a Hindu nation....So BJP do not deliver, next time he is out of the PM position.

Ultimately coming down to general public, i personally believes that indian people are nice, sweet and friendly. But problem is they have been brain washed to fullest by their media. They are filled with so much hate that a Pakistani student who went there in india was beaten for no reason.

--- I am not aware about Pakistan student being beated...If this is the case, it is dirty side of our nationalism which should not have happened. But hey you have to understand that many Pakistan artist, patients and social activist always visit India...In most of the cases nothing happens..So if you would like to make impression with a few -ve incidents, you have every right to create a perception, but i will request you to not to do it...

(6) Hindu extremist groups or Anti Islamic activities or sentiment
We Pakistanis personally believes that india is a hindutva country and its not secular any more. And we believe that hindus are doing atrocities on our muslim brothers in that country. And we believe that india is against islam. Which can be witnessed from forcefully mass conversions of muslims into hindus which is going on currently. And because of demolition of babri mosque and killing of innocent muslims in gujarat.

--- I feel that this is where the major challenge comes up even with moderate Indian people when they deal with Pakistan....Your nation and people think that you are custodian of all Muslims including Indian Muslims too..But we think it is our internal matter..If we are not worried about how many Shias or Ahmadis people you killed after independence then it is none of your issue how many Indian Muslims are killed?..When Pakistan raise voice for Indian Muslims, it is ultimately giving support to small time rightsih parties like Bajrang Dal that all Muslims should have been deported from India when Pakistan is formed...And i feel that this is biggest issue between India and Pakistan which is creating mistrust between 2 nations...I do not want any nation to be judgemental about my people when we are not being so for others...How do you feel if India raise concern about Baloch people or any kind of religion people in Pakistan who are marginalized by your jihadist people? Think about it...

(7) Modi
We believe that modi is a terrorists and have killed muslims in gujarat and instead of being putting him behind bars, indian hindu public have selected him as PM.

--- This is a BS impression...As i mention..It does not matter what others think about Modi...Indian think Modi is good for India...so we have voted..How many times we created a perception that Zardari is a corrupt or Zia ul Haq is a jihadi fascist guy?...Bottomline is does Modi has done any loss of Life for Pakistan people?...No...So rest of your judgement is just non sense for me..

(8) Sponsoring terrorism inside Pakistan
We Pakistanis have gathered and captured many evidences and their RAW spies for creating an anarchy in Pakistan. They are currently and directly supporting anti Pakistan organizations like BLA, TTP and etc

---- I am not sure if RAW is really capable of doing something which is not bordering India...If RAW really need to do something, it is easier to do near to Indian border area than Other side..But again, i will go by your argument..This is a valid case and this requires to be validated if this is really the case.

(9) 1971 incidence
Well we Pakistanis believe that india has broke our country on 1971. I know in this incidence we also played our part in breaking our country but still its the fact that without india, the 21 dec 1971 would be just an ordinary date for us it wouldnt be important for us if india wouldnt have intervened and attacked us when we were weak were indulged in civil war. This incidence has now become old but our wounds are still fresh and wanting to get revenge.

--- This is a valid reason...But for us Indian, we have done because you have occupied the half of the Jammu and Kashmir...From Indian perspective, it is a balances equaltion now..you occupied half of my Jammu and Kashmir and we broke away your country...If i go in pure technical way, we still owe to occupy something from you...Because in BD war, India simply hurted you but we did not gain anything...So it is pending from us now..

(10) Water issue

This is very important issue thats because as we know H2O is important but unfortunately our neighbors have made dams on our rivers (which was given to us on Indus water treaty) through which its manipulating the flow of water in such a way that during summers, we receives minimum amount of water but during monsoon season they opens the lid of their dams and then it causes mass destruction on our side.
And another thing is that they are changing the flow of the river which is violation of IWT, and which will lead for a deadly war in future which could end up becoming nuclear war.

---- Your concern is valid, but i think if INDIA and Pakistan has good relation then this isue can be resolved..This issue is just a matter of trust deficit rather than a major issue..

(11) Proxies inside Afghanistan

During USSR and USA invasion, india remained silent spectator and didnt put forth hand to afghans for help but when the USA are about to leave this region, they indians are showing their interest inside afghanistan. Basically they are wanting to make Afghanistan their satellite state, which unfortunately they have made, so that they could destabilize and put pressure on Pakistan on both fronts.

---- India was and is a stakeholder in Afganistan...You can not say where India has to get involved or not...India did not stop Pakistan to get engaged in BD or Nepal...Who is stopping you..This is a typical cry baby nature..

(12) Funding private channels

India is funding our private tv channels to give an oxygen to their propaganda and to their culture in our country. The biggest example is Geo news, which in multiple times have played anti Pakistan role and damaged our interest.

---- Just close those channel..India can not do anything if your channel turns greedy and take money from your enemy.

(13) Destroying our culture by using films/dramas
Their dramas, films and even commercial are being broadcasted inside Pakistan to destroy our culture. They have first targeted our Film industries and then drama industries by suppressing them through broadcasting overwhelmingly list of dramas and films on our tv screens even in cinemas.

--- This is again a cry baby thing...Improve and create better quality movies and dramas...Your people will stop watching INDIAN movies..These are demand and supply thing...Do not blame us for silly things..

(14) Miss treatment to Pakistanis inside India

Pakistanis are being mistreated in india. For an instance, Pakistan hockey team which went there in india was misbehaved by crowds and the player of our blind cricket team was given acid to drink....and etc

--- Pakistan players should respect and behave like a honarable players rather than just junkies...India is not a Zimbawe that you misbehave and crowd will leave you without returning the same favor..Based on the animosity between both nations, Pakistan players should know how to behave in India otherwise they could have boycotted the tournament..

(15) Unfair and polarization inside sports

The influence of india over ICC and now in FIH is very unfortunate for us as our neighbors have in many occasions have sidelined or cornered us in order to show supremacy over us.

-- I agree with you that India asserts undue influences..But the question is why not?...India has the capacity to assert to do so they do not...Who stopped your country not to develop and then assert in international foroum?...This is not India's problem ..

We pakistani nation are very unique from rest of planet, we hate our enemy and we love our friends in an extreme level.
We dont have neutral perception about any country. You are either our friend or foe. I dont know about others but i feels this way.
And the reason why we hate our neighbor is because of some obvious reasons, and few of it are mentioned below:

(1) Kashmir
The biggest reason is kashmir. We Pakistani thinks that Kashmir is our integral part and so does india. So this kashmir issue is the biggest problem which becomes hurdle between both nations. And i believe that we wont be able to improve our relation as long as kashmir issue is unresolved.

(2) Disrespecting our heros
Second reason is that they dont respect our heros, for an instance Quaid-e-Azam, i have came across many indians in this forum who use to bash jinnah by saying that he was actually the person who was responsible for the causality of innocent lives on large scale during partition. But obviously this has nothing to do with reality. They are just showing their anger over Jinnah for creating a islamic country on this region.

(3) Dont recognize our country
Many politicians of india have released a very sensitive statements regarding Pakistan that its an artificial country and is part of India. So basically they dont even recognize our country.

(4) Bashing Pakistan
This should not be surprising thing as we all know that india runs on bashing & criticizing Pakistan on daily basis. They actually have a very bad habit that if some thing bad happens in their country they blatantly accuse Pakistan for it.

(5) Hatred in India for Pakistan
Each and every indian have immense amount of hate for Pakistan. It can be seen in their media where the channel gets the rating on basis of spreading hatred against Pakistan. Their media in multiple times have accused Pakistan for something which we havent done plus they push their government to take some bold step against Pakistan.

Coming down to politicians, those politicians who spew more hate speeches against Pakistan are considered as worthy contender for PM or President seat.

Ultimately coming down to general public, i personally believes that indian people are nice, sweet and friendly. But problem is they have been brain washed to fullest by their media. They are filled with so much hate that a Pakistani student who went there in india was beaten for no reason.

(6) Hindu extremist groups or Anti Islamic activities or sentiment
We Pakistanis personally believes that india is a hindutva country and its not secular any more. And we believe that hindus are doing atrocities on our muslim brothers in that country. And we believe that india is against islam. Which can be witnessed from forcefully mass conversions of muslims into hindus which is going on currently. And because of demolition of babri mosque and killing of innocent muslims in gujarat.

(7) Modi
We believe that modi is a terrorists and have killed muslims in gujarat and instead of being putting him behind bars, indian hindu public have selected him as PM.

(8) Sponsoring terrorism inside Pakistan
We Pakistanis have gathered and captured many evidences and their RAW spies for creating an anarchy in Pakistan. They are currently and directly supporting anti Pakistan organizations like BLA, TTP and etc

(9) 1971 incidence
Well we Pakistanis believe that india has broke our country on 1971. I know in this incidence we also played our part in breaking our country but still its the fact that without india, the 21 dec 1971 would be just an ordinary date for us it wouldnt be important for us if india wouldnt have intervened and attacked us when we were weak were indulged in civil war. This incidence has now become old but our wounds are still fresh and wanting to get revenge.

(10) Water issue

This is very important issue thats because as we know H2O is important but unfortunately our neighbors have made dams on our rivers (which was given to us on Indus water treaty) through which its manipulating the flow of water in such a way that during summers, we receives minimum amount of water but during monsoon season they opens the lid of their dams and then it causes mass destruction on our side.
And another thing is that they are changing the flow of the river which is violation of IWT, and which will lead for a deadly war in future which could end up becoming nuclear war.

(11) Proxies inside Afghanistan

During USSR and USA invasion, india remained silent spectator and didnt put forth hand to afghans for help but when the USA are about to leave this region, they indians are showing their interest inside afghanistan. Basically they are wanting to make Afghanistan their satellite state, which unfortunately they have made, so that they could destabilize and put pressure on Pakistan on both fronts.

(12) Funding private channels

India is funding our private tv channels to give an oxygen to their propaganda and to their culture in our country. The biggest example is Geo news, which in multiple times have played anti Pakistan role and damaged our interest.

(13) Destroying our culture by using films/dramas
Their dramas, films and even commercial are being broadcasted inside Pakistan to destroy our culture. They have first targeted our Film industries and then drama industries by suppressing them through broadcasting overwhelmingly list of dramas and films on our tv screens even in cinemas.

(14) Miss treatment to Pakistanis inside India

Pakistanis are being mistreated in india. For an instance, Pakistan hockey team which went there in india was misbehaved by crowds and the player of our blind cricket team was given acid to drink....and etc

(15) Unfair and polarization inside sports

The influence of india over ICC and now in FIH is very unfortunate for us as our neighbors have in many occasions have sidelined or cornered us in order to show supremacy over us.

(16) Trolling
I think i dont need to explain this point. :partay:

Yes they do, you obviously have never read indian media

I always read Indian Media....Fanatics exists in every nation...That does not mean entire nation is fanatics..As i mentioned in my earlier post, the issues in India is internal to us..We do not coorelated to India and Pakistan issue..

I think I already have addressed this point in my previous post.

People say things on here out of anger, or just to get a reaction out of people, but that doesn't mean they actually believe in what they write and your Youtube comment should apply to this forum.
I hope it's limited to what you shared here, I respect you for at least making an attempt to address the point. lets leave it at that.

And Pakistan don't have any officially declared AKHANDTA... While India and indians(public) do have such plans and mindset.in their generation in which they include Pakistan as a part of AKHAND BHARAT.(aka)greater India...:drag:

Sorry to be in here.But you are absolutely wrong.This is my first and last post in this thread.
FYI Pak guys .Except those stupid TRP oriented jingoistic media and some reckless politicians.Indians dont even think about Pakistan in their normal life.
Sorry to say .But this is a true fact.
If there is a problem.in India we will criticise our govt for irresponsibility not others.
If there is a security based issue our agencies will point foreigners only if they have proof. Nothing else.
Akhand Bharat is a BS .It is about cultural influence of India not political .We dont even.think about such a BS .We already have enough problems in here.

Let me make it clear. I hate India. Yes hate. Not dislike. Not some disagreement or something. If someone is confused I am making it clear to him. I hate India. And if some kala angraiz and Amreeki Tattuu like @Syed.Ali.Haider calls it ignorance or whatever. I don't need certificates of knowledge and enlightenment from some Amreeki Tattuu.

Deal with it.

He might have committed crimes on Mars. It doesn't matter. He is an accused. And suddenly cases were dropped against him while his party is in power and his countrymen are whining about Lakhwi release in Pakistan. This is duplicity. And this is unacceptable.

Apart from ranting that cases were dropped, did you read about the trials?

No, you are simpleton brainwashed into hating India as you accepted yourself.

This is a general question haunting me ever since I visited my country of birth after residing 15 years here in Norway. Every other person I meet on the street, in restaurants and conferences accuse India for plotting conspiracies against Pakistan for reasons that are not very clever. They blame India for Pakistan's dire economic state, security situation and our nation's bad reputation internationally.
It seem outrageous to blame your (enemy) neighbor for your own collective shortcomings. But when you see things with open mind, it becomes clear that future of the nation is in our own hands and not in our neighbors', so why blame them for almost everything bad and ugly in Pakistan?

Note: Indian members of PDF are NOT welcome for reply on this thread to avoid trolling. I am sorry but I had to place this notice as a precaution :)

@zip @TankMan @Malik Abdullah @Leader @Pakistani shaheens @Syed.Ali.Haider @nomi007 @Major Sam @MastanKhan @Windjammer @fatman17 @dexter @khanboy007 @Aether
You accidentally tagged an Indian ..
Hatred is a common thing between partitioned nations in human history ..In our context there is another religious twist to it ..

Hatred is a common thing between partitioned nations in human history -
Not necessarily. Consider West Germany vs. East Germany. Two opposed political systems. No Western country was more penetrated by Soviet-bloc spies than West Germany, and everybody knew it and knew that the East Germans were to blame. The West German constitution was drawn up with the eventual absorption of East Germany in mind - it's hard to think of something more hostile than that, right? But there was little or no enmity between Ossies and Wessies - indeed, Ostpolitik was a separate sort of peace track, pre-dating the U.S.-U.S.S.R. détente of the 1970s. When the Wall came tumbling down the result wasn't a fight but a family reunion.

the op should visit indian forums , then come back and open such topics

Buddy, I am not commenting.
I am just enjoying the irony of so many posters posting sanctimoniously.

The best one, by far, is one of the premier purveyers of religious and ethnic hatred on this forum, @Solomon2 lecturing others about hatred....

Here is my thoughts-

(1) Kashmir

-- Agreed...I agree that there is a serious difference of opinion and perception about Kashmir.

Mate there was no difference of perception, it was a manufactured perception. Jinnah screwed up by sending irregulars to force Hari Singh in submittion, India won the game by playing smart.

(9) 1971 incidence

--- This is a valid reason...But for us Indian, we have done because you have occupied the half of the Jammu and Kashmir...From Indian perspective, it is a balances equaltion now..you occupied half of my Jammu and Kashmir and we broke away your country...If i go in pure technical way, we still owe to occupy something from you...Because in BD war, India simply hurted you but we did not gain anything...So it is pending from us now..

Mate, please get educated, there was no perception to break Pakistan. A fine opportunity presented itself when their army started op searchlight, a genocide which pushed thousands of refugees into India. Were we supposed to sit quite and absorb all the refugees when India was already in dire straights? :lol:

(10) Water issue

---- Your concern is valid, but i think if INDIA and Pakistan has good relation then this isue can be resolved..This issue is just a matter of trust deficit rather than a major issue..

You are out of your depth mate, IWT is one of the most generous treaty with a state. The dams we build are well within our legal rights according to IWT. Pakistan has lost many cases which it though violated IWT. There is empty rhetoric in Pakistan about the water situation. They blame their incompetence of managing water on us. Learn more buddy.

Look around on Youtube or anywhere else. Any place where there is a Pakistani doing something good, there is an Indian hater to spoil the mood.

Most Indians (not all, some are good mentally stable people) have an inferiority complex they are black and skinny and not particularly attractive or masculine. Most Pakistanis are, women love us and so do theirs, this is a verified fact and I am speaking from experience. I have had European women, Brazilian women comment on just how manly and good looking they find Pakistani men. No mention of Indians however.

This burns them inside, they start hating. So they turn their attention to accumulating wealth and project some sort of macho fake state power and attempt to bully everyone around them like BD, Pakistan and Sri Lanka etc with their bogus propoganda and articles and political overtures.

Because of this deep rooted bitterness at the fact they are so dark and ugly and no girl apart from Sunita with the hairy ears wants them means they will never grow to treat Pakistanis are fellow human beings with respect and dignity. Forever butthurt Indians!

Back
Top Bottom