What's new

Why is Thailand economically backwards?

i had been living in thailand for nearly 3 years, theirs infrastructure is good enough compared to the ASEAN pals, but politically they were unstable....., the king is the only person which has such charm to stop them doing anarchies when the demonstration is gone worst... , i wonder what happen to thailand if they lost their king and the nation face worst coup d'etat again.

Not to forget theirs southern region guirella wars which also make it worst.....

stop your squabble Chinese and Vietnamese member here, i don't know what's wrong with you guys

Just respect the OP

stop your squabble Chinese and Vietnamese member here, i don't know what's wrong with you guys

Just respect the OP

If you look at Boq77 did these days, he ruined almost every Chinese threads. So we need to make fun of Viets and their women. It's called troll back. They started first. Do you think China really care so much of a weak neighbor called Vietnam, unless they insult us first?

I hope Thailand collapses soon. such an useless country.

Never hope that, it just will bring more chaos into ASEAN and set back what we had gained for decades

Political instability drive investors away which led to a bogged down on household income. The Viet needs to understand that they must show respect to their Russian friend, here. Typical Vietnamese behavior who always got butthurt over China in a irrelevant China topic. LOL

Never hope that, it just will bring more chaos into ASEAN and set back what we had gained for decades
for centuries, the Thai have been famous as traitor for the people in SE Asia, especially for Vietnam.

the Thai have no ethics at all. they sided with enemies, the French, the Japanese, the Americans and Pol Pot Red Khmer, just for gaining egoistic interests.

if Thailand collapses, I won´t cry a tear.

for centuries, the Thai have been famous as traitor for the people in SE Asia, especially for Vietnam.

the Thai have no ethics at all. they sided with enemies, the French, the Japanese, the Americans and Pol Pot Red Khmer, just for gaining egoistic interests.

if Thailand collapses, I won´t cry a tear.
They have the right to do what they want .

You can not say this country is useless just because they do not side with Viet.

I do not think you guys will be happy if I say Viet is useless country in old time.

I want to try the fruit of this country.

I do not understand why they protest everyday

Protest is ok , but why palsy the whole city ?

Please try to be politically correct and polite. You posted so much on this forum, so members from other countries may take your opinion as representative for other Vietnamese.

Back
Top Bottom