What's new

Why is Pakistan not purchasing the Rafale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The French sell to who they want, whenever they want. owever they do tend to charge more

The French sell to who they want, whenever they want. owever they do tend to charge more

I haven't really come across situations in the past where France was pressurized by the U.S. and where they weren't allowed or backed down in a deal with other countries just because Uncle Sam wasn't pleased.
Nope, I think the French are too proud people for that.

u forgot the nuclear reprocessing plant deal with pakistan?

u forgot the nuclear reprocessing plant deal with pakistan?

Rafale is good 1 but because of cost not suitable for PAF actually the game is Money!

"Money talks... bulllshit walks" (example of India)

Rafale is a good plane I flew that couple of time, I also tried Euro fighter too. I honestly like euro fighter better. and they are both better then F-16. Oh did I mention I fly them in my PS3 game (Hawk) heheheh

Is the game(Hawx) available for PC

money, money, money...........honey!!!

Guys,
I believe, we should wait for Indian MRCA deal. After thet we might redefine our procurements. I think PAF is also thinking like that.

At the moment India has only SU30MKI for which PAF has no comparable craft.

PAF must focus to upgrade JF-17 (With western/french avoinics, new engine French or Chinees W-10 and incorporation of planned advance technology etc) and get J-10B, F-16C/D as soon as possible (For that Pakistan should make strong political relations with USA, China, France and other western countries).

PAF always look to counter IAF.
If India finalise their MRCA deal today they will get their jets right after 5 years from now. This will be enugh time to sum up more money and upgrade JF-17 and J10B and PAF can plan new procurements for 2015 to 2025 with that money.

So far there is no need to worry abt India. Only we have to get F-16 C/D, J-10B and upgrade JF-17 to counter SU-30.

Last edited:
Rafale is good 1 but because of cost not suitable for PAF actually the game is Money!

Well here its not just about money. Pakistan is non trustworthy in the eyes of west or rest. they always doubt actions of pakistan.

so even if pakistan has the money - or make some from somewhere it will not be able to get clear go ahead by french for rafale.

International pressure will be so extreme - which will bend the back of such deal. I think most pragmatic option for pakistan is to keep doing what its doing. be happy with - Chinese machines, which are not at all are at the same standard of western machines but are good enough to - keep the motive of Paf satisfied i.e to defend not attack.

India on the other hand - is no comparison to Pakistani situation. Nobody really doubt the will of Indian side.( even if they do they dont say it openly). India is trusted not to let its grip go on terrorism or get trapped in being a terrorist haven. so no point even taking India in same scale.
:cheers:

amend this as under :

" Money talks... stability works"( example India).

One thing more Pakistan economy is not that bad, only politicans get serious abt it and start developing projects.

Pakistan should focus on export agriculture, textile, handicrafts, miltary weapons and equipments and much more.

Well here its not just about money. Pakistan is non trustworthy in the eyes of west or rest. they always doubt actions of pakistan.

so even if pakistan has the money - or make some from somewhere it will not be able to get clear go ahead by french for rafale.

International pressure will be so extreme - which will bend the back of such deal. I think most pragmatic option for pakistan is to keep doing what its doing. be happy with - Chinese machines, which are not at all are at the same standard of western machines but are good enough to - keep the motive of Paf satisfied i.e to defend not attack.

India on the other hand - is no comparison to Pakistani situation. Nobody really doubt the will of Indian side.( even if they do they dont say it openly). India is trusted not to let its grip go on terrorism or get trapped in being a terrorist haven. so no point even taking India in same scale.

Then y u scare with china.

Keep this information with u that Pakistan have 80 western avanics and 20% chinees avaonics.

Tell u one more important thing dont test Chinees products........u wouldn't be seen on earth.

U were about to attack Pakistan right after Mumbai attacks.
Wt happened then?
What stopped u? What scared u? What feared you?

Pakistan has dealed with France for JF-17 avoinics.

Almost all PAF F-16 completed their MLU process from USA and Turkey.

Learn from ur pall "third eye".
Money is only thing.

I haven't really come across situations in the past where France was pressurized by the U.S. and where they weren't allowed or backed down in a deal with other countries just because Uncle Sam wasn't pleased.
Nope, I think the French are too proud people for that.
Yep! They sold Mirages to us when were sanctioned (after 65 war)

Actually no..If it ever comes to that.PAF and PA will use all mighty force to keep country stable.In any case France will sell regardless of Talibans but for that we need money $$$$.Remember after 65 US sanctioned us and EAST Pakistan was so much destablizied that a french minsiter died there but France still gave us Mirages.

money is the problem. so pakistans economy matters most.

I wud like to know the future of pak economy. will someone plz tell me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom