What's new

Why is Pak media not reporting what is happening at the LOC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you have a valid point...But why do you think, we are really trying to do anything for Kulbhusan??? Just for a moment, think in other angle of this Kulbhusan eposide..

India caught the Mumbai attacker and he was shown as a poster boy of Pakistan supported anti Indian elemements across the world...Many powerful nations alligned with our case...Pakistan had an Indian spy who is alleged to be in terrorism case...What have you done in last 2-3 year??? Again, do not judge me with my post...I am putting a question about the outcome of events and the way both nation handle each situation....Even your Muslim brother Iran is alligning with you to say India sends terrorist to Pakistan..

India finds the weakness in diplomacy for Pakistan...You guys are good in war and fighter spirit to everything...But being a fighter does not win everything...

i don't care about diplomacy.look what you are doing at loc.is this what you call aggression? now on diplomacy,similarly i can ask you a question.you claim that azad kashmir is your part.china and pakistan is doing cpec from the last two years.where is your diplomacy? if we failed,you also failed.we also find weakness in your diplomacy. and please don't talk about iran.iran is a headache,a country of jokers.

can you guys PHULEEEZ stop hyper ventilating? same thing happened 3 days ago, tweets and FB posts about all hell breaking loose and followed by tweets and FB videos of other posters showing that everything is nice n quiet, nothin' happenin'...

relax! india has lost the will to fight after the bitch-slapping it received. she can only scream like a rape victim now!

Would like an update on the news which there is none but would be nice to see India further spanked you know what I mean buddy

Delusion is a good medium where people do not try to understand broad objective..Love to see that you are happey with your understanding...Enjoy//

Well...You may be correct...As i told, we have suffered a lot due to terrorism...So there is a tipping point in which people react...Most of the people in the street are not happy that we are forced into a war...But if you see, in your news, our soldiers are dying in Kashmir, then they do not have much choice rather than to back up Modi

But why firing on hospitals, homes and clearly civilian area? I don’t understand how Indian public can defend this. It is Gaza style warfare that Modi has inspired

can you guys PHULEEEZ stop hyper ventilating? same thing happened 3 days ago, tweets and FB posts about all hell breaking loose and followed by tweets and FB videos of other posters showing that everything is nice n quiet, nothin' happenin'...

relax! india has lost the will to fight after the bitch-slapping it received. she can only scream like a rape victim now!

I hope this is true.

But why firing on hospitals, homes and clearly civilian area? I don’t understand how Indian public can defend this. It is Gaza style warfare that Modi has inspired

Netanyahu is Modi’s best friend.

Delusion is a good medium where people do not try to understand broad objective..Love to see that you are happey with your understanding...Enjoy//

Illusion is what some like to live in even though ground realities suggest otherwise hope one day you gather the courage to see and accept the realities I'm sure it must be difficult but be strong buddy :pakistan:

Indian media reporting indian casulty and heavy firing from pakistan side... Pakistani saying the same about there side... so nothing has changed... both sides claiming loss of civilian life...

Kya sach hae or kya jhoot.. uper wala jaane... jo marr gaye.. unkinaatma ko shanti mile...

Or jo chutiyae dusre ki mautt per jeet ki khusi mana rahe.. doob maro..

It only further strengthens the worlds belief that the rss and bjp are terrorists and the public is terrorist sympathizers

i don't care about diplomacy.look what you are doing at loc.is this what you call aggression? now on diplomacy,similarly i can ask you a question.you claim that azad kashmir is your part.china and pakistan is doing cpec from the last two years.where is your diplomacy? if we failed,you also failed.we also find weakness in your diplomacy. and please don't talk about iran.iran is a headache,a country of jokers.

If we make an survery in India that do we want to really reclaim Kashmir that is part of Pakistan...Most of the people will say no.. So kashmir on your sides is used as a political bargaining chip with Pakistan...None of us really think that one day we will have entire Kashmir with India... That was the reason for which claiming any part of Kashmir with Pakistan is more symbolic..

BJP India is always aggressive. Their mindset is different...And again, to some extent i agree with them...Being a passive and human country, what have we achieved??? Even without BJP, Pakistan was not our friend...So what more is gong to happen, if India is ready to be aggressive and keep the war hysteria on the border?? It is the same way, like Pakistan will never stop supporting Kashmir separatism in India...

India can not anything for China...This is a fact...I do not beleive in unnecessary jargons to feel pride and keep me delusion...Reason is quite obvious...Diplomatically and economically they are far ahead of us...You made a good choice to side with China...Good for you..Happy to see that you are getting real tangible benifit from your relationship...

Then why Pakistan always attack that portions of the LOC where Hindus are majority??? Why not in the areas where Valley Muslims are in border too?? How do you know that Pakistan do not shell in civillian area in our side of the border?

If we make an survery in India that do we want to really reclaim Kashmir that is part of Pakistan...Most of the people will say no.. So kashmir on your sides is used as a political bargaining chip with Pakistan...None of us really think that one day we will have entire Kashmir with India... That was the reason for which claiming any part of Kashmir with Pakistan is more symbolic..

BJP India is always aggressive. Their mindset is different...And again, to some extent i agree with them...Being a passive and human country, what have we achieved??? Even without BJP, Pakistan was not our friend...So what more is gong to happen, if India is ready to be aggressive and keep the war hysteria on the border?? It is the same way, like Pakistan will never stop supporting Kashmir separatism in India...

India can not anything for China...This is a fact...I do not beleive in unnecessary jargons to feel pride and keep me delusion...Reason is quite obvious...Diplomatically and economically they are far ahead of us...You made a good choice to side with China...Good for you..Happy to see that you are getting real tangible benifit from your relationship...

i appreciate but i still believe that you want our part of kashmir.i also believe that war is not the solution but bjp likes it,that's true.

i appreciate but i still believe that you want our part of kashmir.i also believe that war is not the solution but bjp likes it,that's true.

Do not go by these Akhand Bharat concept kind of fancy stories from internet...Common Indian people have least interest in acquiring any additional land from any where...Heck even, BJP made a deal with BD where we lost our territory to them..No one complained...

War is not a solution for sure...But asking a country to separate a state and hand it over to another country is not easy either...Basically, war is a better devil than the 2 choices...

The carnage cannot be hidden. We will find out soon enough what the damage is and why the media and the government has failed to highlight the attacks.
Please try to add the pieces of puzzle from Panama papers to Abhinandan's release neutrally just to see if U can come up with the answer on who is behind, why is Media's blackout; Especially when UR fellow BROs/countrymen are getting killed mercilessly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom