What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the Khulafa ur rashideen RA had religious police?

Liberal facists are harmless, all words. Look at ET. While religious facists could burn you alive.
WHile im happy being a religious liberal non-facist facist :)

Such beautiful contradiction ? An empty stomach would do that to the mind ! :D

Alright boys and girls...I'm off to the gym ! Started out yesterday after a 2 year hiatus...didn't lift a lot but this morning I felt as if my chest, arms and legs had been beaten with a mallet or something ! Ouch..ahhh Ouch !

No it is not that is just the idea that they are selling you. And about "Shariah" as a Fellow Saudi citizen don't I have the right not to be governed by it if I do so choose?? Since Prophet's time Islamic laws were only upheld to the ones who wanted upheld on them. I don't want to be part of it.

And don't tell me like the rest of the religious scum "Get out of the country and find another one" Because I am have even more right in this country than any of you.
If this was a democracy, then the majority would vote to keep the Ha'iah. The whole rule of al Saud is based on the legitimacy that they get from ruling by Sharia. Of course, most of them don't care about Islam, but the people do.

To answer your question, No. You don't have the right not to be governed by sharia, just as an American doesn't have the right to not be governed by U.S laws. Its the law of the land. Unless you are able convince majority of people to abandon their religion, it is better to accept reality.

Yes, i would like to know that too.
There was something called a mature, moral and responsible society. Which is non-existent in today's world,

I haven't read the whole thread but, from the first few pages, there were personal attacks flying in all directions. I have witnessed these debates between Turks before and they always get ugly.

My point, as I wrote in my post, is that the hijab should not be banned or mandated by the State. It is, and should remain, a personal choice.

How do you decide what is acceptable? Should Sikhs stop wearing the kirpan because there is no need to walk around with a knife? Should Hindus be banned from public places with a red *** because others might be offended at a cultural oddity? How about nuns, Hassidic Jews, Amish people?

Note that we are not talking about the face covering, but simply the hijab which is no more encumbering than a regular head scarf.

P.S. Why is d-o-t censored above, as in red d-o-t? Weird.
You don't have to turn against the full hijabis, they follow the way of the Prophet SAW's wives, and I respect that concious decision. But the headscarfies are new age immoral hipsters theyre arrogant and shameful

What is that? :lol: BTW there is no such thing as liberal in Islam. A muslim is just a muslim and should follow all the commandants of Allah(swt) as preached and practiced by our beloved prophet
Muhammad (pbuh) and his companions. You do know that Hijab for women is farz right? And also there is a hijab for us as well. We should should lower our gaze in front of women. We should not look at women with ill intentions.
Did you know there's no such thing as extremist or terrorist or conservative in Islam either, right?
I'm a muslim muslim alhamdulillah, but a liberal compassionate HUMAN BEING - and I believe, wait it's a fact, that the Prophet SAW was too
And secondly, I have posted a million times - No it's not farz at all - if my words arent eloquent enough google it yourself. Heck youyube it there was a video i remember not sure if still there

securedownload2.jpg
Nice way to objectify and over simplyfy women. THis is nothing short of dehumanising both men and women

Hijab is the order of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW every women has to wear it and as Islamic States its governments duty to enforce them but now I will ask moderators to end this discussion because these topics are used only for trolling purposes
Trolling? Besaides you everyone is providing constructive input, this is a civilized arguement, and if you can't handle that - we can guess who's the troll here

How do you know she wants to wear it? Do you stop each Hijabi and ask her? In front of her family or in private?

Say she does not want to wear it. And you help her in removing it. Do you follow her home to ensure she is ok? For how long?
No need, most of them are complete b****, ask them for directions, they'll act holier than thou and ignore you. Before you get to talk about they're hijab, they'll probably approach your wife way before and start preaching, and I don't mean in a good sunnati way

The second question is: Say it WAS really an order of God and Rasool why do you have to enforce it on everybody?? (Doubting you will understand this one though).
I showed you the ayah, you read it right?

Actually the concept of Hijab was not existent before Islam FYI.
Hijab wasn't existent, but headcovering in some forms or the other were always practised, for varying reasons

Sir Salah is also order of ALLAH and that too has to be enforced Sir go read Quran ALLAH has ordered in Quran Islamic Governments to establish the system of Salah and Zakat it is clear order in Quran and Sunnah and before Islam their was no concept of Hijab in Arabia that is why HAZRAT UMAR RA used to come to PROPHET SAW asking him to order Hijab for women and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW used to say No because their was no order from ALLAH than when order came HAZRAT UMAR RA came to PROPHET SAW and asked him why he was smiling so he replied to him that Hijab has been made Farz and from that do on Hijab has been made Farz and it was enforced in the time of Caliphs I remember HAZRAT UMAR RA enforced it in his time
Tha doesnt make sense because headcovering/faceviel was worn by desert wiomen before the prophet SAW

It's their problem because they prefer an immoral and hedonistic lifestyle. They want to take advantage of the female body and treat them as mere sex objects, but they can't do that with women who respect themselves. Hence, the extreme hatred of hijab.

Only reason muslim women wearing hijab is because Islam said so. Muslims do not look back and check for the reason behind it because they are really confident about the religion that its really from the God who created every thing and knows what is better and what is not better.

Islam, Muslim men dont think that Hijab is there to oppress women, or women has to wear it because men are inferior to women. If rest of the world thinks so muslims really dont have to worry about it much. Hijab was never problem for women to develop.

Do we force our family members to wear Hijab? Not really. Because when we chose our wife we make sure that they are religious and follow islam properly. We make sure than our wife will follow Hijab. Naturally we dont need to force after marry.

Now suppose a country make it mandatory to wear dress codes in public it should be treated just like another law which should be followed. If i dont want to have number plates in my vehicle doesnt mean than my country should not have these rules.
People have the right to cricize it, or elect another leader who can change the rules. Its democracy right? Majority chose the leader who made the law. (Still I think only Iran and Saudi have mandatory dress code. Many islamic country people cant wear it also).

Suppose country a country prohibits Hijab, then they must follow the rule, they can critisize, protest. or wait till another leader abolishes or leave the country.

Success of Islam can be obtained only when u follow every thing in it. If men dont follow their "Hijab" and expecting their women to follow is not really good. Thats the reason we are not able answer questions asked by non-muslim brothers.

These are my opinion, You can accept reject :-)

In Turkey, girls wearing scarves are working in corporates. Side by side with those who do not wear them. But Hijab is another thing. Do not mix. One of my Turkish friends has quite an opinion about the Andulasians/Syrian origin situation in Istanbul. But I will let that go.
They look at them with contempt and arrogance

Hijab and scarv is the same thing btw
Nope, hijab means barrier or something in arabic, and it was used to describe the umm ul mumineen's life

If a woman wants to wear Hijab for whatever reason..Its her right to do so..
If she doesn't want to wear Hijab,she may not and cannot be forced.
This shouldn't be State's problem..

Pervert men want to "Legally" force women to show skin so that they can have their pervert fun...thus objectifying women as things of sexual pleasure...

This thread is reminding me of a thread started by muse long ago

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/124461-burqa-security-challenge.html
And remember the epic ending by Elmo?
One of my first arguements on this forum :') oh how naive i was, what was i thinking people would respect others' opinions and freedom of speech?

The foOk did I just hear ! :blink:

I can show you a 101 Pathans who are shorter than my little sister and as dark as the average Pakistani ! We ethnic Kashmiris are the only remotely caucasoid race out there ! :P
What if i'd link you to two kashmiris who are pretty dark too, one's indian the other's pakistani

Ok easy classification system for you to understand:

*RP - Real Pathans

Tarins: RP - Medium toned skin, average height.
Ending with "Zai": RP - Tall, White
Ending with "Khel" RP - Very tall - White
Mehmend: RP Medium built - Mid tone.
Haqqani : RP Tall to very tall - White
Wazir: RP Tall and mostly dark

*The list is fraction of the races - some places subclasses are crammed together.

This will make it easy for you to judge from surnames. :pop:

etc etc etc

All-righty, yara have to return to real life now, speak to you tomorrow. Take care of yourself! :wave:
I know one who says he's an 'afridi' now wtf is he? Plus, he looks white

Tell that to the Kurds ! No one ever got as big a bonus as we did in Urdu - Spoken as the mother tongue by less than 9% of Pakistanis (now!) and yet spoken and understood across the length and breadth of Pakistan !

Nah, most of those 9% had abandoned their ancient languages for some reason or another. Urdu is a new lagnuage, purpose built, and Pakistan is the only country using the purpose. Urdu was made to unite, not to fight over

Pervert men want to "Legally" force women to show skin so that they can have their pervert fun...thus objectifying women as things of sexual pleasure...

It goes both ways, men are objectified as objects of sexual pleasure as well. So, in order for gender equality you need to clad yourself in cloth, so that pervy women cant take a look at your sixpack and defined abs.

Such beautiful contradiction ? An empty stomach would do that to the mind ! :D

Alright boys and girls...I'm off to the gym ! Started out yesterday after a 2 year hiatus...didn't lift a lot but this morning I felt as if my chest, arms and legs had been beaten with a mallet or something ! Ouch..ahhh Ouch !
explaqination: Alhamdulillah, i'm farely religious in my PRIVATE PERSONAL life, but always willing to spek for liberal freedom, but i'm facist against facists that they'd stop being facist

I wonder if the Khulafa ur rashideen RA had religious police?

Liberal facists are harmless, all words. Look at ET. While religious facists could burn you alive.
WHile im happy being a religious liberal non-facist facist :)

:cheesy::cheesy::enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom