What's new

Why is “Confucian Culture” so wildly successful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the title should be Why was “Confucian Culture” so wildly successful?

filial piety, perseverance, humility, empathy, self-control, respect for one’s elders and ancestors, adherence to rules of behavior and authority, and correctness and reciprocity in all social relationships.

Certainly some of the ideas seem to be lost on the generation of little emperors

Have you been to China or are you just making these observations from things you hear on the news? And if you're basing you opinion of 1.4 billion people based on news selected by someone else, you'd make an ideal propaganda subject. Willing to believe all you hear without personal experience or deeper thought.

sorry i don't wanna disrupt the conversation but you guys are talking about religion here? I would say that I love Muslim, at least these people are smart and brave, they also very united to help if their brothers and sisters are under oppression, Muslim are very humble in peace time but they will be like an angry lion in wars if you dare to touch their balls. I think China should learn from the Muslim world to upgrade your people character, Chinese these days are too humble that your opponents yell at you "cowards"!!!

Witnessing my China brother being insulted and slaughtered in the past by japanese make me jump out of chair sometime because of upset, and today the little punk like vietnam or india can raise its voice to you but China does nothing to them, i bet if there is a Muslim nation, those fagots like japs or viets will be cooked to soup and drink with sake as a sacrifice!!!

I would love if China is a Muslim nation just like Pakistan or Turkey or Iran, that time no fagot dare to bully you anymore! I am a Buddhist but in my mind I pay my most respect and admire to my brother Muslims!!! I wish my country is a Muslim nation just like Pakistan!!!

anyways, God bless Muslim world and our brothers and sisters!!!

Respect!!!

sorry i don't wanna disrupt the conversation but you guys are talking about religion here? I would say that I love Muslim, at least these people are smart and brave, they also very united to help if their brothers and sisters are under oppression, Muslim are very humble in peace time but they will be like an angry lion in wars if you dare to touch their balls. I think China should learn from the Muslim world to upgrade your people character, Chinese these days are too humble that your opponents yell at you "cowards"!!!

Witnessing my China brother being insulted and slaughtered in the past by japanese make me jump out of chair sometime because of upset, and today the little punk like vietnam or india can raise its voice to you but China does nothing to them, i bet if there is a Muslim nation, those fagots like japs or viets will be cooked to soup and drink with sake as a sacrifice!!!

I would love if China is a Muslim nation just like Pakistan or Turkey or Iran, that time no fagot dare to bully you anymore! I am a Buddhist but in my mind I pay my most respect and admire to my brother Muslims!!! I wish my country is a Muslim nation just like Pakistan!!!

Respect!!!
Chinese is much more smarter than you dude , bcz you wanna cooked VNese to soup, so now your leaders are in trial with crimes against humanity now :drag:

Big doesn't means strong and small doesn't means Weak.

Respect!!!

I hope Mods did not see this one else you going to get ban for life [IP block ban] due to using their religion as your shield for debate.

India is so successful that there was dog poo all over the commonwealth game. yes we understand the superiority of India to Singapore... [insert indian flag]

btw you should go back to your "superior" country... :wave:

it needs High IQ to understand!!!

first muslim invaders ruined glorious indian civilization then british looted!!!!

1000-1500 years ago indian civilization were d best in d world!!

do u know who invented "pi"(3.14...) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi#Second_millennium_AD

and how chinease stolen zink extraction technique from india and in turn a British stolen d a same from d chinese:lol:!!! (William champion copied the technology straight from India)

indians were matsers in Metallurgy : pillar in kollur, delhi pillar

india was so rich thats why it was invaded and looted to this stage!!!:tup:

scientific proofs of vedas:-

Last edited by a moderator:
Confucian Culture of North korea:woot:

British culture of Singapore,HK;).One of Asia's most developed nations.

Why High IQ, Rich, Successful, Unenvious White admire East Asian ???

but Low IQ, Poverty, Loser, Jealousy White(like you) like to slander East Asian ???

Even the most famous racist White "Adolf Hitler" also admire East Asian. (Even they were temporary failure)

Pride in one's own race -- and that does not imply contempt for other races -- is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.
-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mongol Empire" East Asian people conquer Europe and dominate White people 250 years. No one can stop them!!!!!

When their leader dies, they stop massacring White and stop invading Europe.

White people colonize all region country but only can not colonize any country in East Asia.

Not only "Mongol Empire" dominate Europe! 4 century Chinese drive out East Asia ethnic group "Huns".
Huns come to Europe. They whip every Western European like a dog!!!
The Western Roman Empire was slowly disintegrating when the Huns under Bleda and Attila negotiated peace with the Eastern Empire.
Western European call their leader Atila as "Scourge of God".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
East Asian highest IQ 105-108
Successful several thousand years and dominated Western several hundred year

White second highest IQ 91-101
only Successful several hundred years

Napoleon said: “Let China sleep, the day she awakes all the world will be sorry.”

Now the sleeping China is waking up, what is the future world???

Does High IQ White can see very long, but Low IQ American are very very short-sighted???

COME ON~BOY ARGUE WITH ME!!! COME ON!!! USE YOUR TEMPORARY Advantage attack Real TOP East Asian.

Show your LOW IQ to me.

I just buy a ukraine and russian girl.

Low IQ people like you are impossible to understand.

You think this can prove everything???? history??? basic nature????

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!! You IQ and Logic is too weak. you sight is too short!!!88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom