What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

Bull$hit. Tigers will win atleast 70% of the time against lions in an open environment. Elephants can beat both of them for eg. in Africa, lions aren't said to be the king of the jungle, it's elephant[and this was told to me by my guide in SA], lions are driven out by elephants like a flock of sheep, but in India the Asian elephants[which are generally smaller] infact avoid the tigers, now one wonders why? But I guess I shouldn't spoil your bedtime stories now or you'll stay up late at night and not go to school tommorow.:lol:

Now i am not interested in zoology , ok
let consider some facts...
Check your history behavior with other countries...
Kanye West - Take One For the Team (Instrumental + DOWNLOAD) - YouTube

Actially I used to have a positive impression about the indians in the PAST. But after I came to
know about all the
1)aggressive wars they fought with PAK & china
2)The hatred they have for muslims
3)Kashmiri genocide
4)War mongers like Indira gahdi , nehru and patel
5) The tragedy of Sikkim
7)Killing of our beloved president ZIA ur rahman
8)Constant meddling in our politics
9)Their attitude in sharing common rivers
8)Sabotage and insurgency in PAk & in the past SL
9) Their Akhand bharat policy
10) And last but not least their pathetic arrogant attitude
I really hate INDIA now. These indians deserve to be hated. They make life hell for their
neighboring countries. Considering their arrogant attitude its natural for them to hate their
neighbour. They are the most racist & most xenophobic kind along side their white masters in the
west.

I usually do not do this stupid type of things, but can you detail with hard link to prove all the statements you have made.... Besides giving your own stupid opinions without any hard facts.........

Thanks....

India have little to worry about as they are an American asset. As long as America is superpower we will do whatever it takes to prop up India by supplying them with advanced weapons and training.

India have little to worry about as they are an American asset. As long as America is superpower we will do whatever it takes to prop up India by supplying them with advanced weapons and training.

And you also can you prove equally with hard link with the stupid sentence you have just made..........

Thanks.........

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Falcon is a bird.

Falcon is a team that is uncapable of accomplishing anything.............:woot:

india = elephant.
Bangladeshi =(claim bengal tiger)
Pakistan= state animal(leopard/snow)

Do we live in a zoo or something... :lol:

He talked abt fight? then hw come zoo come into the picture? Is it possible for cat family to mark their borders at zoo? Funny, zoo is not real habitat for animals. If that is case marsupials and Polar bear live together in same place ryt. Zoo is just a showcase.

I talked abt Lions and Tigers but u said something irrelevant.
Wat is meant by leopard/snow ? I think u want to mention leopard/cheetah .

Our STATE ANIMAL IS SNOW LEOPARD... MARKHOR(not a goat) is our national animal..

Snow leopard:
snow_leopard-1280x720.jpg

Markhor:
backgroundcopy3.jpg

Oh my bad, whats a state animal though? Google said national animal of pakistan is a markhor(a goat) and that was the first photo that came up.

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

Read the comments of Indians in Times of India & Hindustan Times‎, when news related to Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal & Maldives published; Foreigners can see how Indians don’t like neighboring countries by the comments of Indians.

Indians them self sending wrong messages to the news readers from neighboring countries.

Why Indians so much negative about there neighboring countries?

I think that most countries have problems with their neighbors. I feel more fortunate to India, they have more friends than enemies.

Oh my bad, whats a state animal though? Google said national animal of pakistan is a markhor(a goat) and that was the first photo that came up.

When Sovereign State is a nation or Nation is a sovereign state. so, what is the difference between State and Nation when Pakistan don't have states.

Tigers are not aonly larger than Lions, but also are fierce and clever hunter. Lions are lazy *** and most of the hunting is done by she-lions.

I think that most countries have problems with their neighbors. I feel more fortunate to India, they have more friends than enemies.

Madam I tell you something, Indian don’t like their neighbours living in their own colonies also, they all keep fighting by comparing their social status with each other. And also it is a thumb rule that neighbours always fight :agree:

And what I have said many times, if you put Pakistan near Thailand/ Vietnam and India near Brazil/ Argentina, then you will find most of the tourist travelling to India will be Pakistanis and that of Pakistan will be Indians. But until they are neighbours, they would only fight until they face a real big external challenge directed on both the countries :agree:

They may not have too may enemy but well wisher list is also not big in their neighborhood

1. In one sentence the answer to that is: Indians cannot afford to like the neighbors. In the perception of the Hindu, he has for the first time in millennial, become sovereign in his homeland. Therefore, he needs to be extra cautious and exceedingly suspicious to protect his freedom.

2. The Hindu cannot be blamed to think that way , because history has taught him to be cautious and suspicious of others. First Buddhism overtook him, and eventually after millenniums Hinduism literally engulfed Buddhism with the result that Buddhism is now amalgamated with Hinduism by law.Then came Islam which is much more than a religion. It is a continuous social revolution calling for equality, brotherhood, humanity, peace and tolerance. Hindus serving in the military and govt found it expedient to convert.The Europeans brought in Christianity which, unlike Islam, they used as a tool of imperialism. Christians targeted the low cast for conversion, and continued to treat them as low cast for all practical purposes making them do all the menial jobs. In recent years, Judaism has been covertly but actively locating lost peoples of the book .

3. Demography is another major factor. With no conversions or re-conversions permitted, Hinduism has not grown as the Islam or Christianity. Hindus practice celibacy and abstinence from copulation on certain days. Their life-style and food habit are also not conducive to a growth rate compared to others.

4. The situation now is:
a. Pressure from the Muslims in the West.
b. Pressure developing within from a growing Muslim population.
c. Pressure developing from Christianity in the South and NE.
d. Buddhist revivalism that is inevitable in the North and already flourishing in Burma.
e. If India has been able to see the end of Mashreqi Pakistan, a Mashreqi Hindustan is developing in E and NE.

5.Who can blame Indians to be wary of their neighbors?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom