What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

"So chinese dont hate Japanese:rofl:, Koreans, Taiwanese ,Viets and most important India"

I didn't know India was in the far East...:lol:

Every country think about their future and its citizens, that's how they play the cards. India isn't different from it.

Games are played with the ones who are at your level.. If you play games with Tigers/Elephants the results may be hazardious.. Anyways, I wish Lanka all the best and I am really glad you are a peaceful country now and growing very fast.. All the very best, Mate!!

Games are played with the ones who are at your level.. If you play games with Tigers/Elephants the results may be hazardious.. Anyways, I wish Lanka all the best and I am really glad you are a peaceful country now and growing very fast.. All the very best, Mate!!

size or level doesn't matter. (Tigers and Elephants are both can defeated by Lions!)

So does Vietnam, Philippines, Mongolia, Republic of China, Japan and South Korea:lol:

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Oh oops forgot about Bhutan.

Bro, you missed some other ASEAN countries.. They need to go nuclear else they stand chance of loosing stake in East sea..

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

size or level doesn't matter. (Tigers and Elephants are both can defeated by Lions!)

Only in the Cricket matches! :tup:

Sri Lanka needs to go nuclear.

It won't Sri lanka would just become like Iran again.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

So does Vietnam, Philippines, Mongolia, Republic of China, Japan and South Korea:lol:

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Oh oops forgot about Bhutan.

None will gain any nukes not even lanka.

Bro, you missed some other ASEAN countries.. They need to go nuclear else they stand chance of loosing stake in East sea..

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Only in the Cricket matches! :tup:

Well only two ASEAN countries have problems with China Philippines and Vietnam, the rest Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia, Cambodia are pretty pro china countries Singapore and Thailand have pretty well relations with china and not in the dispute in the SCS.
no one will be going nuclear just some fanbois on a forum ranting about it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom