What's new

Why India will not be able to match up with China

Status
Not open for further replies.
"China is/was/will never behind India, even during those hardest days"

Really...Check 1940s GDP data...!

Stoping dreaming! Full scale Japanese invasion started at 1938 -- Second Sino-Japanese war, lasting for 8 years. So what GDP data you are talking about? If there was any reliable data avalaible? If that's "all" one could count, not substantial hidden amount during war time when enermy troopers were just in front of your street corner? And who was the one counting those data, I wonder?

Now come on ...since when china started to care about personal belief or civil liberties of its ppl.:disagree:

we have much high life expectancy, far better education systems, women are treated equally as men.

trust me, there is no civil liberties for your female family members at all, can I just ask your mum/grandmum's education background and occupation? are they allowed to drink/smoke? how they married your father/grandfather? family arranged marriage?

I have seen so many young Indians getting married to those who they don't love or even know. I have met so many female Indians telling me the unfair treatment they received in India. The UN literacy survey clearly shows half of your female citizens couldn't read/write.

now you want to discuss civil liberties with me?

thanks, but you are not qualified - I grow up in Shanghai, the city which is famous for its female's liberties.

:smokin:

Last edited:
Stoping dreaming! Full scale Japanese invasion started at 1938 -- Second Sino-Japanese war, lasting for 8 years. So what GDP data you are talking about? If there was any reliable data avalaible? If that's "all" one could count, not substantial hidden amount during war time when enermy troopers were just in front of your street corner? And who was the one counting those data, I wonder?

they have some very peaceful years at home. as they were on the Axis side. Bose is a puppet regime backed by the Japanese.

:smokin:

it is a cult. no more troll.

yaa,i know u cant handle the truth.

The truth is that china is a closed society with zero civil liberties.

Now u can go back and post some more pics of tall bulidings in Shanghai to claim that India cant match up china ,but thats not gonna make china or u chinese any more open than before.

U know what, none of us indian even want to be china.period.

The truth is that china is a closed society with zero civil liberties.

how many women in India dare to drink/smoke on street?
how many women in India can read/write?
how many women in India can study in the uni?

civil liberties? please keep enjoy your caste systems.

:disagree:

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

U know what, none of us indian even want to be china.period.

because beef is the second most consumed meat?or because we don't dump bodies in river?

in China, the question "are you from India" is a very offensive term, meaning "are you from a socially and economically backwards place while still believe your life is the best in the world". the common nickname for Indians is called "阿三", it is originated from Shanghai dialect meaning "worst caste".

I am not sure what happens if you ask people "do you want to be Indian", that is even more offensive than asking "are you from India".

we have much high life expectancy, far better education systems, women are treated equally as men.

trust me, there is no civil liberties for your female family members at all, can I just ask your mum/grandmum's education background and occupation? are they allowed to drink/smoke? how they married your father/grandfather? family arranged marriage?

I have seen so many young Indians getting married to those who they don't love or even know. I have met so many female Indians telling me the unfair treatment they received in India. The UN literacy survey clearly shows half of your female citizens couldn't read/write.

now you want to discuss civil liberties with me?

thanks, but you are not qualified - I grow up in Shanghai, the city which is famous for its female's liberties.

U freaking troll, we have women president in our country.Before that we had a women PM our one decade.

The largest state in india is ruled by an backward caste women chief minister.

My mum is well educated and she worked as state govt official before retiring.

what female female's liberties are u talking about , when chinese men dont have much liberties ??

I doubt u hardly understand or have sense about what exactly "liberties " means.

Last edited:
how many women in India dare to drink/smoke on street?
how many women in India can read/write?
how many women in India can study in the uni?

civil liberties? please keep enjoy your caste systems.

:disagree:

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

because beef is the second most consumed meat?or because we don't dump bodies in river?

in China, the question "are you from India" is a very offensive term, meaning "are you from a socially and economically backwards place while still believe your life is the best in the world". the common nickname for Indians is called "阿三", it is originated from Shanghai dialect meaning "worst caste".

I am not sure what happens if you ask people "do you want to be Indian", that is even more offensive than asking "are you from India".

Nobody in india is allowed to to drink/smoke on public places like any other civilized society.

Do u know whats our caste systems is ??
Dont talk about things u dont understand.

As I have already you Indians - there is no backward/lower caste crap in this world. This is not acceptable in our modern and civilized world.

keep this in your mind, tell it to all your children - there is no lower caste system in this world. you can clearly tell them this is told by your higher caste friend from Shanghai.

My mum is well educated and she worked as state govt official before retiring.

oh, great, how about grandmother? grandgrandmother?

have a look please:
ÉñÃØÓ¡¶ÈµÄºãºÓ(¿Ö²ÀÉ÷Èë)_ÒäÓê

I don't see the current development in China as "achievement", shouldn't we made those silly mistakes in the past, the current status should be gained around 30 years ago.

Should the grave mistakes of cultural revolution.etc. hadn't been made, the title of this thread today could well have been "Why USA will not be able to match up with China".

Dont think that china has any special respect in india ,more over we see it as hostile nation.

But we treat chinese ppl, like people from any other country, with respect and treat them as our guest...like civilized human beings.

And I see, our Sanghai friend lacks in manners and badly needs to learn his lession in etiquettes.

Nobody in india is allowed to to drink/smoke on public places like any other civilized society.

here in australia, pubs are public place for people to have drinks. you can freely smoke in all none roof covered place, including the front door area of the hospital.

are you telling me australia is not as civilized as your lovely india? :no:

tell me, how many family arranged marriages in India every year?

Do u know whats your caste systems??
Dont talk about things u dont understand.

The story of my family is known to 90+% of all Chinese around the world, the story is well preserved in our films, books, docs, museums. a google search using the most commonly used title of that story returns more than 1 million pages. There is a town in the richest part of our nation named by my ancestor who retired as the vice PM of the nation.

am I qualified to be your high caste member? :azn: I've told you that you are just a lower caste. :no:

The story of my family is known to 90+% of all Chinese around the world, the story is well preserved in our films, books, docs, museums. a google search using the most commonly used title of that story returns more than 1 million pages. There is a town in the richest part of our nation named by my ancestor who retired as the vice PM of the nation.

am I qualified to be your high caste member? :azn: I've told you that you are just a lower caste. :no:

Ha ha, why are you giving a background check of ur
ancestor and their achievements??

Do u think, we give **** about ur background??

And since u raised question about my caste ,let me tell u,i'm a Brahmin.

Now forget ur background or my caste ...talk about topic u started .
yaa,u can put more some pictures.:lol:

Dont think that china has any special respect in india ,more over we see it as hostile nation.

But we treat chinese ppl, like people from any other country, with respect and treat them as our guest...like civilized human beings.

And I see, our Sanghai friend lacks in manners and badly needs to learn his lession in etiquettes.

Lies and more lies. You do NOT treat Chinese/Chinis/Ch1nkies with respect, nor do you treat any 'Mongoloid' looking people with respect. Ask any tourist from Japan (the highest foreign tourists) or Korea. You don't have to ask, you can see it from their tired and abused expressions on the airport returning home. I should know, I was treated with the same 'world-class' hospitality! :smitten:

Bottom line that shchinese is saying is this: "Cool off with your hateful anti-Mongoloid/Chinese rhetoric. You poisoning your people's mind with lies and more lies. If you think you can occupy and further annex more foreign land, you are DELUDED YOURSELF. War is not the answer, even if the US 'supports' you, you don't stand a chance! Peace is the answer. If you learn to respect your neighbors they will HELP YOU." :angel:

I am telling you the truth. I don't agree with those things but that is the truth. to give you some more info:

1. India means dirty in our mind.
2. There are a lot of corruptions in China, however, once compared with India, we all believe our officials are very efficient and honest.
3. There are rumors that you guys never use toilet paper.
4. It is said electricity can be cut off in New Delhi several times a week.
5. To visit India from Australia, you are required to have some vaccine first, the travel insurance is much more expensive compared to travel to China.
6. One of my Indian friends married a young lady who he even don't know.
7. a 25 years old friend of mine drinked her first cup of wine and told me this is totally not believable in India.
8. One of my Indian friends send a group invitation to about 10 people for his birthday dinner and said he will treat us in a "high end" restaurant - later proved to be a take away food shop in the CBD.
9. I told one of my Indian friends that I take shower twice a day, he was shocked and told me they take shower every three days.
10. last but not least, actually my favourite one: it took India 30 years to "test" their Arjun/LCA, but these junks are still not combat ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom