What's new

Man to sit gaokao for 27th time since 1983 to realize his dream

For some people, even if they become successful, proving academic intelligence is important. I have noticed this among some colleagues and batchmates in the past, who often give excessive technical perspective from subjects they have not even studied.

Chinese people cannot distinguish the authenticity of unknown Western universities. In order to avoid encountering inferior graduates from Western diploma manufacturing factories, we are more willing to classify all these students as garbage.

There is no shortage of students with diplomas in China, and we don't need to take risks.

These Chinese students also know very well that those diplomas will be discriminated against. If their ability is no problem, why do they choose these schools?
Chinese can’t distinguish diplomas? Seems you all are clueless.One, it’s a criminal offense to fake diploma or any university degree. Even the attempt to put a fake degree on business card carries heavy sentence. Certainly you can double check the degree with the university. Two, any university must meet a minimum requirements set by the state. There is little worry about bad degree or good degree. Even Havard or MIT is no different. The difference is those elite universities have more money, more sponsors, more staff, more modern equipment, more great professors.

But I am not here to convince you. I know how Chinese thinking in their own bubble.

Chinese can’t distinguish diplomas? Seems you all are clueless.One, it’s a criminal offense to fake diploma or any university degree. Even the attempt to put a fake degree on business card carries heavy sentence. Certainly you can double check the degree with the university. Two, any university must meet a minimum requirements set by the state. There is little worry about bad degree or good degree. Even Havard or MIT is no different. The difference is those elite universities have more money, more sponsors, more staff, more modern equipment, more great professors.

But I am not here to convince you. I know how Chinese thinking in their own bubble.

I think you're playing dumb.

IMG_20230608_123348.jpg

Back
Top Bottom