What's new

Why India wants an unstable Pakistan?

Quite simply you cant flip Indians around. Most of them are too full of vile hatred to even consider Pakistanis humans, let alone think of trying to work it out with us. They enjoy when our children die, god knows how many of them actually partied when the Peshawar Massacre happened. When someone holds such barbaric ideals against you, expecting anything along the lines of peace from them is folly.
yea mr.moderator i threw a grand party actually we all did we were so happy to c innocent die(sarcasm if u get it):cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

btw on a seious note ur this part of the post proves it to b other way round
Most of them are too full of vile hatred to even consider Pakistanis humans, let alone think of trying to work it out with us. They enjoy when our children die, god knows how many of them actually partied when the Peshawar Massacre happened.
seriously oscar u saying this u would have been the last person on pdf saying that:tsk::tsk:

Siachen our piece of land that ur army ha held ur army pays 20 milion dollar every day to meet the costs of maintaining troops there. Every day,
Its ur army looting its ppl,
20 million $ per day
600 million $ per month
7800 million $ per year

7.8billion $ per year on Siachen :lol:

Big wallet, right 700million living below poverty line.

Around 30.9 % population in India is below poverty line, in comparison to around 33 % Pakistanis.

Still Pakistan continues to spend as much as four times more than India, in the datum plane of GDP to tax.

20 million $ per day
600 million $ per month
7800 million $ per year

7.8billion $ per year on Siachen :lol:
Yes. ..so. u dont even know that. No surprise, ur own vijay singh the man who had first sent the siachen mission accepted on a tv show, hosted by moed pirzada. Google to find out.

Vijay singh or something is his name.

Around 30.9 % population in India is below poverty line, in comparison to around 33 % Pakistanis.

Still Pakistan continues to spend as much as four times more than India, in the datum plane of GDP to tax.
Again fake figures.

And why u always compare with pakistan ,have u ever checked ur population size?
Tch tch not acceptig facts. U are sucha waste of time poster, who keeps quoting me with troll responses and wrong figures. Now i would really wont bother much responding back to uur posts.unless its something subtsantial tho i dont expect that from u

Yes. ..so. u dont even know that. No surprise, ur own vijay singh the man who had first sent the siachen mission accepted on a tv show, hosted by moed pirzada. Google to find out.

Vijay singh or something is his name.

Again fake figures.

And why u always compare with pakistan ,have u ever checked ur population size?
Tch tch not acceptig facts. U are sucha waste of time poster, who keeps quoting me with troll responses and wrong figures. Now i would really wont bother much responding back to uur posts.unless its something subtsantial tho i dont expect that from u
India's defence budget is. 37 billion $
and you are saying around 8 billion $ in siachen....

Well you are the one claiming it so you should provide the proof

If Pakistanis are looking for someone to blame, all they have to do is look in the mirror. After decades of exporting terrorism, Pakistan is getting what it deserves.

Wake up...this is the fear psychosis that your army is inculcating in you guys to fight a imaginary enemy. We don't want any enmity with Pakistan...we have bigger things to do. Pakistan is our least of our concern.
That's why 80% of your forces are present on Pakistani border..!!! :coffee:

If Pakistanis are looking for someone to blame, all they have to do is look in the mirror. After decades of exporting terrorism, Pakistan is getting what it deserves.
Come outa those wet dreams...stop using spoon fed words by your anti Pakistan popular media...By your formula India was getting and will get what it deserves from the starting point...!! Speaks the volume of your brainwashed mindset...despite all odds this country is still moving forward with unbelievable resilience...!! India has same record of exporting terrorism to all it's neighbors...should look into the mirror before start farting here on PDF KIDOO...!!

That's why 80% of your forces are present on Pakistani border..!!! :coffee:
They are active personnel
They are supposed to stay in border
60 percent are present on Pakistani border because we share a big border with you and we have fought 4 wars
forces being there doesn't means that we are getting aggressive towards Pakistan

If you call what's happening now ''Pakistan getting what it deserves'', you should fear the day India gets what it deserves for all the terrorism it exported. Because Pakistan will never even get close to exporting the amount of terrorism that India has over the years.

forces being there doesn't means that we are getting aggressive towards Pakistan
It does, however, mean that Pakistan is a lot more than the 'least of your concern'.

and how are you gonna do it? by declaring gazwa on India? :cheesy:
Don't you make fun of it. Time can change any moment. Just think about you..

Kashmir is in right hand.Kashmir was always the crown jewel of India .Sarvanja Peeth that visited by great saints like Sankaracharya is there.We wont show any compromise on that and we wont allow tendency of certain community to organise for seaparatism under the name of religion.
Like Azad Kashmir we will also conquer rest of Kashmir. You are saying it's your crown??? What the hell?? What are you doing with your crown?? You are killing peoples in Kashmir, your indian army have raped thousands of Muslims in Kashmir, thousands of Kashmiri muslims have been imprisoned, tortured and executed by your army. Is Kashmir still in right hands?? You people force muslims to accept Islam, is this right?? Don't you ever think that Pakistan will compromise on Kashmir, we will never compromise on Kashmir.

Like you did in 1971:rofl:
What??? You Indians only remember 71's war?? What a shame. Have you forgotten war of 1965? Remember "MM Alam, Aziz Bhatti, etc"? Do you remember soldier who tied dozens of grenades with his body and lied on the bridge in Lahore, just to burst your army tank.. He lost his life but made your way impossible. The bridge was damaged and your army just stood dreaming of Lahore.
1948 war, you forgot it?? When we took half of Kashmir from you.
1971 war I accept that Pakistan lost this war. I accept that we suffered great damage in war. We are not like you who don't accept the victory of enemy and only show their people lie.
1999 war no one of you will accept that you got defeated by Pak Army.

I hope you guys are aware of what you did with Sipahi Maqbool Hussain. Your army is the most cruel army in this world. Your army cutted his tongue, pulled his nails out, tortured him physically, is this humanity??? You are on peak of cruelness.

Last edited:
It doesn't........:coffee:

Wow in the past few days there really has been a lot of garbage posted here on PDF about India/R&AW in Pakistan. Keep thinking this and not addressing the institutional failures that are creating this that have ZERO to do with India and Pakistan will continue to remain in the dirt.

How about not letting your leaders get away with the all too easy "it's all India's fault I am an incompetent and corrupt buffoon" game?

Indians want to bring their hold till Afghanistan. And are not in a mood to accept the existence of Pakistan. There are Muslim organisations too which are not ready to accept the division of subcontinent like deobandi which is pro Indian and pro Hindu kind of organisations highly nationalist in nature and very affective that many don't know how lethal they could be. Stable Pakistan is against their agenda.
Bhai tunne to full onn nayyi theory la di. You mean n Indian Muslims are the ones who want Pakistani Muslims to suffer? Wow. Best hai.

Back
Top Bottom