What's new

Why India wants an unstable Pakistan?

Unstable Pakistan is not in the interest of India and unstable India is not in the interest of Pakistan. I wish both sides use brain instead of blame gaming.

Bhai tunne to full onn nayyi theory la di. You mean n Indian Muslims are the ones who want Pakistani Muslims to suffer? Wow. Best hai.

It's a known fact for those who have seriously done some research. Taliban follow Darul Deoband. And In Asia Deoband is the second most influential and powerful sect of Muslims. And your RAW is the owner of this , your ex President APJ Kalam is a deobandi, TTP is deobandi faction, Altaf Hussain is a deobandi. That's why it's organisations are banned in Pakistan because You guys can inflict heavy damage to Pakistan through this.

Answer: Darul Ifta Deoband India

some one asked about being a salafi after returning from Riyadh

Darul Uloom Deoband's reply :
(Fatwa: 124/68/L=1433)

The fitnah of Salfiyat and Ghair Muqalladiyat came in light some centuries ago. This group tries to mislead people saying himself Ahl Hadith. A number of books have been written in their refutation i.e. Mutala Ghair Muqalladiyat, Adillah Kamilah, Ghair Muqallidin Imam Bukhari Ki Adalat Me etc. Get these books and study them, in-sha-Allah you shall learn about them completely.
Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) knows Best

Last edited:
Again fake figures.

And why u always compare with pakistan ,have u ever checked ur population size?
Tch tch not acceptig facts. U are sucha waste of time poster, who keeps quoting me with troll responses and wrong figures. Now i would really wont bother much responding back to uur posts.unless its something subtsantial tho i dont expect that from u

It's you who brought comparison into picture and now you are arguing without proper knowledge.

The percentage of people below poverty level in India is 29.5 %, latest. Refer this

For Pakistan, the standard is US $ 1.25, refer to this

Unstable Pakistan is not in the interest of India and unstable India is not in the interest of Pakistan. I wish both sides use brain instead of blame gaming.

You are right. The problem is the mistrust among general public created over the years. They are due to actions of our govt. over the years only.

It's you who brought comparison into picture and now you are arguing without proper knowledge.

The percentage of people below poverty level in India is 29.5 %, latest. Refer this

For Pakistan, the standard is US $ 1.25, refer to this

You are right. The problem is the mistrust among general public created over the years. They are due to actions of our govt. over the years only.
From 2011 article
Pak better than India on poverty

And btw 29pc of indian population is how much ,500million

Last edited:
From 2011 article
Pak better than India on poverty

And btw 29pc of indian population is how much ,5million

Your problem is you jump into dick measuring contest with out having an iota of knowledge what these pointers mean.

29% of Indian population is not 700 million. Go back to school and learn basic maths.

Firstly , you are quoting a news which is four years old. Did the World stop for you in these four years ?

Secondly, the kind of article you quote is meant to invoke a reaction among India people so that they can strive for betterment, not for the likes you to cherry pick. Otherwise there is hardly any difference between 49% and 53%, especially when that figure is reached by combining statistics of a billion people.

Thirdly, if you want absolute pointers, then look at HDI numbers, that of India is higher than that of Pakistan.

It isnt 5million ,500 million iwrote it wrong in prev post. Oh yes but not 700 million yeaaaa 200 million lesss wowwwww.. Tch tch. Now cant face facts so typical indin foul mouthing and soo funny when own flaws are exposed then suddenly it becomes. ' article was meant to invoke reaction for ppl to ...etc etc'. LOL

Tch tch

Unless we break india into small parts ,india isnt gonna stop her criminal terrorist activities against us.

There is no need for Pakistan to break up India. India is disintegrating by itself.

There is no need for Pakistan to break up India. India is disintegrating by itself.
Yeaaaa let modi stay around for some more time and watch india crumble like shortbread cookie. He is catalysing the process.

Don't you make fun of it. Time can change any moment. Just think about you..

Like Azad Kashmir we will also conquer rest of Kashmir. You are saying it's your crown??? What the hell?? What are you doing with your crown?? You are killing peoples in Kashmir, your indian army have raped thousands of Muslims in Kashmir, thousands of Kashmiri muslims have been imprisoned, tortured and executed by your army. Is Kashmir still in right hands?? You people force muslims to accept Islam, is this right?? Don't you ever think that Pakistan will compromise on Kashmir, we will never compromise on Kashmir.

What??? You Indians only remember 71's war?? What a shame. Have you forgotten war of 1965? Remember "MM Alam, Aziz Bhatti, etc"? Do you remember soldier who tied dozens of grenades with his body and lied on the bridge in Lahore, just to burst your army tank.. He lost his life but made your way impossible. The bridge was damaged and your army just stood dreaming of Lahore.
1948 war, you forgot it?? When we took half of Kashmir from you.
1971 war I accept that Pakistan lost this war. I accept that we suffered great damage in war. We are not like you who don't accept the victory of enemy and only show their people lie.
1999 war no one of you will accept that you got defeated by Pak Army.

I hope you guys are aware of what you did with Sipahi Maqbool Hussain. Your army is the most cruel army in this world. Your army cutted his tongue, pulled his nails out, tortured his physically, is this humanity??? You are on peak of cruelness.
Your statement is wrong on the 1948 and 1965. I will post the information later on.

It doesn't........:coffee:

Wow in the past few days there really has been a lot of garbage posted here on PDF about India/R&AW in Pakistan. Keep thinking this and not addressing the institutional failures that are creating this that have ZERO to do with India and Pakistan will continue to remain in the dirt.

How about not letting your leaders get away with the all too easy "it's all India's fault I am an incompetent and corrupt buffoon" game?
Dude, the pattern is clear

Every citizen of Pakistan has the duty to blame RAW and how it is destabilizing Pakistan, however the duty stops at that. No one is expected or allowed to criticize why the various agencies have allowed RAW to do whatever it has been doing.

It isnt 5million ,500 million iwrote it wrong in prev post. Oh yes but not 700 million yeaaaa 200 million lesss wowwwww.. Tch tch. Now cant face facts so typical indin foul mouthing and soo funny when own flaws are exposed then suddenly it becomes. ' article was meant to invoke reaction for ppl to ...etc etc'. LOL

Tch tch

You should start calling yourself illiterate. I have never seen anybody so confidently making mistakes. Did you fail in fourth standard maths ? I bet you did.
Indian population is 1.252 billion, 29.5 % of the same is 369 million. While the percentage of Pakistani below poverty level comes at around 32%, a figure higher than that of India, I can't possibly see what you are rejoicing about.

You should start calling yourself illiterate. I have never seen anybody so confidently making mistakes. Did you fail in fourth standard maths ? I bet you did.
Indian population is 1.252 billion, 29.5 % of the same is 369 million. While the percentage of Pakistani below poverty level comes at around 32%, a figure higher than that of India, I can't possibly see what you are rejoicing about.
I took indian population as 1.7 billion, that was my mistake. i assumed it higher.

Secndly, clearly ur own newspaper had published that article and that was uno reporttttt...tch tch u cant accept the facts.
And guess whattttttt!!!! its clearly written in ur newspapers that in last four years during congress gov rule india had a stangnant gdp growth so how in 4 ,5 years , india would have done anything good for masses at large scale.

dont accept but u have lost it.

oh but wait iwont waste time on u any further. So quote me or not ,me not bothering.

Injuns are jealous as hell and confused as hell about what to do. just look at Moodi's Selfie Tour to China. It will achieve 0 but Moodi had to try and show his people that he is signing multi billion dollar deals with china like pakistan.

I took indian population as 1.7 billion, that was my mistake. i assumed it higher.

Secndly, clearly ur own newspaper had published that article and that was uno reporttttt...tch tch u cant accept the facts.
And guess whattttttt!!!! its clearly written in ur newspapers that in last four years india had a stangnant growth so how in 4 ,5 years during congress gov rule, india would have done anything good for masses at large scale.

dont accept but u have lost it.

oh but wait iwont waste time on u any further. So quote me or not ,me not bothering.

Quoting your words, stagnant growth does not mean no growth, which, as a matter of fact has been higher than that of Pakistan. Pakistan on the other hand, has been scoring lower in other human development indexes. That's why I told you to check the HDI figure.

And FYI : World Bank pegs India's GDP growth at 7.5% in 2015-16

You are meant to hate India because of your ego problem, that is understandable and I couldn't care less. But fabricating information like this seems a little bit cheap, even for a Pakistani.
http://articles.economictimes.india...growth-india-development-update-credit-growth

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom