What's new

Why India wants an unstable Pakistan?

Then stop lying to yourself by saying you aren't. It's as simple as that.

Your army has been there since long before any terrorism existed - except for your own LTTE and Mukti Bahini. Your army being there is what created the Kashmiri freedom fighters in the first place. Again, stop lying to yourselves. India's concern regarding Pakistan has never been about terrorism. The terrorism story is recent, the concerns are not.

Wow.
The level of idiotic, self-righteous, holier than thou delusions in India never cease to amaze. Have fun living in your modern secular democracy.

And do tell me where I mentioned any ''Islamic Paradise''. Or did you just throw that in because you had nothing else to say and wanted to make yourself a little happy? Go ahead, pat yourself on the back for coming up with that genius and original insult. :sarcastic:

You're obviously too ignorant to actually argue, so naturally you just have to throw in some Islam-bashing comments.

Now that we're done with the bullshit, how about you attempt to dispute a single one of my claims? Is your former Army Chief also 'delusional' for admitting India's active participation in terrorist activities through Mukti Bahini? Do you deny the well-known, established and internationally recognized fact that India helped form, train, fund and arm the LTTE?

According to your own logic, ''Pakistan is getting what it deserves''. If you want to use that kind of logic to be happy about a country's people being murdered, apply the same logic to yourself and fear the day it happens to you.
I wrote what I believe....I am not lying to myself
You can disagree to it sir

I wrote what I believe....I am not lying to myself
You can disagree to it sir
I didn't mean you specifically, was directed to India in general.
But yes, you can believe what you want to believe and I can disagree with it - and you can disagree with my disagreement. Let's just agree to that then.

India never wanted Pakistan to play spoiler on its way, India believed in peaceful co existence.

But the enmity has to do more with religious hatred, External forces, Pakistani Sense of superiority and feeling that they have birth right to expand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom