What's new

Why Ind creates problem for Pak?

BlackenTheSky

Reaction score
Country
Kuwait
hey guys,i have been seeing news channels and everytime whenever pakistan wants to by any weapon from any other country..Why india always try to block that deal.like it always protest..whereas pakistan never tries to interfare in indian deal..it really seems strange...what do you ppl think...??.like when pakistan and china were in JF17 deal,india protested..and now there are MCRA or MRCA.But Pakistan is not interfaring keeping that in mind that F-16 is included in that list and pakistan can also appeal to lockhead martin to not to include this but still pak is quite..?:what:

India will always create problem for Pakistan,nothing new from Bangladesh to Kashmir, from Sercreek to Siachin. Indian hasn't accepted Pakistan yet. And i am afraid never. Search Indian forum, you will find how much Indians hate Pakistani. We Pakistani still give them respect and digest their hard un-necessary criticism, but their hate has no limit. Take trip to Indian forum you will know.

Radar system sale to India approved; Pakistan protests Phalcon deal.(WORLD) | Article from The Washington Times | HighBeam Research

What do u think this is??

Byline: Jay Bushinsky, THE WASHINGTON TIMES

JERUSALEM - Israel's security Cabinet on Sunday approved the $1.1 billion sale of three airborne radar systems to India, the biggest move yet in a burgeoning military relationship between the two democracies.

India's longtime rival, Pakistan, protested the sale of the Israeli-made Phalcon systems, which are modeled on the U.S. Airborne Warning and Control System (AWACS), one of the most sensitive systems in the American arsenal.

The Bush administration blocked Israel from selling the Phalcon system to China early last year but has approved the latest deal, which follows India's purchases of Barak ...

Last edited:
India will always create problem for Pakistan,nothing new from Bangladesh to Kashmir, from Sercreek to Siachin. Indian hasn't accepted Pakistan yet. And i am afraid never. Search Indian forum, you will find how much Indians hate Pakistani. We Pakistani still give them respect and digest their hard un-necessary criticism, but their hate has no limit. Take trip to Indian forum you will know.

Stupid generalization. There are other fora, where I can show greater hate from the other side.. Its unbecoming, especially coming from an elite/senior member..

Silly question to ask. They will continue to create problems whats new in it?

Yeah dude.. Clever Explanation above!!!!

Why do Americans eat burgers!! Why do chinese eat noodles..
Why do sikhs wear turbans? why do Suicide bombers blow themselves!

Its just the way we are.. Indians always are the aggressive lot.. Docile Pakistani's parted ways from India 60 years coz, they cud not put up with the aggression..
They wagged the fingers at the Indians saying "this aggression is gonna kill you man" and parted with a tear in their eye..

Jesus Christ.. This is the limit.. Where do u guys get such lucid explanations for such a question

Yeah dude.. Clever Explanation above!!!!

Why do Americans eat burgers!! Why do chinese eat noodles..
Why do sikhs wear turbans? why do Suicide bombers blow themselves!

Its just the way we are.. Indians always are the aggressive lot.. Docile Pakistani's parted ways from India 60 years coz, they cud not put up with the aggression..
They wagged the fingers at the Indians saying "this aggression is gonna kill you man" and parted with a tear in their eye..

Jesus Christ.. This is the limit.. Where do u guys get such lucid explanations for such a question

I think he is a simple dude and doesnt know much about the dirty political world :) thats why he asked so innocently otherwise there is no need to ask such questions viz viz rivals

^^ i guess you are right. Its a seventeen year old dude.. no hard feelings buddy.. But use Google before you gonna blame someone.. Especially if it includes 1 billion people

^^ i guess you are right. Its a seventeen year old dude.. no hard feelings buddy.. But use Google before you gonna blame someone.. Especially if it includes 1 billion people

Hey he is not blaming but asking the wrong question :)

India never accepted us since 1947, creating problems is not a "News FlasH' it fairly normal to us.

hey guys,i have been seeing news channels and everytime whenever pakistan wants to by any weapon from any other country..Why india always try to block that deal.like it always protest..whereas pakistan never tries to interfare in indian deal..it really seems strange...what do you ppl think...??.like when pakistan and china were in JF17 deal,india protested..and now there are MCRA or MRCA.But Pakistan is not interfaring keeping that in mind that F-16 is included in that list and pakistan can also appeal to lockhead martin to not to include this but still pak is quite..?:what:

Simple answer. First become a stable country with real strong Government and leadership because everybody knows the present situation of pakistan its struggling to survive and stay as a stable country and few months ago terrorists were so close to ur capital islamabad to take over ur country a country which has nuclear weapons and you know the results of that would have been disastrous. So stop funding terrorists and sheltering them on ur soil because not only India but the entire world knows that pakistan is the epic center and pretty much headquater of biggest terrorist's organizations. When pakistan becomes stable and does what i just said then nobody will have problem with pakistan acquiring weapons n technology.

I think its not really jealous but official requirements......india we all know is ahead of us in military numbers but still they want to protest against us.......its bcuz they dont want us to turn into a regional key player.....but we all knw that we already are.....americans in afghanistan cant do anything without our helpp...

I think its not really jealous but official requirements......india we all know is ahead of us in military numbers but still they want to protest against us.......its bcuz they dont want us to turn into a regional key player.....but we all knw that we already are.....americans in afghanistan cant do anything without our helpp...

afghanistan is a regional power, because America cant do anything in the AFPAK region without Afghan bases.. What a silly assertion. that was a immature question from a innocent young teenager! Why do u wanna waste bandwidth like this??

Simple answer. First become a stable country with real strong Government and leadership because everybody knows the present situation of pakistan its struggling to survive and stay as a stable country and few months ago terrorists were so close to ur capital islamabad to take over ur country a country which has nuclear weapons and you know the results of that would have been disastrous. So stop funding terrorists and sheltering them on ur soil because not only India but the entire world knows that pakistan is the epic center and pretty much headquater of biggest terrorist's organizations. When pakistan becomes stable and does what i just said then nobody will have problem with pakistan acquiring weapons n technology.

So whats the use of being a stronger stable economicaly when India still come crying like a baby ?:undecided:

and lolz for your statment about the entire world knows :lol:

Still the entire world cant do much without us.

get a life

Its true that Americans cant succeed in Afghanistan without Pakistan's help, but whose side will America take...Pakistan or India?

We all know goraiys always had a soft spot for indians:

e28a77c8805510108eccb22c85485a28.jpg

Bush hugs indian PM

Back
Top Bottom