What's new

Why Ind creates problem for Pak?

i really love jab ****** kay tele lagti hai.... hypocrit nation... pardon me for being naive but there is a saying "moo (face) par ram ram or bhagal main churi".... now there must be some truth in it??

Mr omar you are generalizing......i can show you a lot of pictures of goras hugging us and meeting with us in a good mood....thats not the point....the reasons are beyond likeness and good attitude towards a race....pakistan has always been supported by the goras as well.....our most equipment is american and the fisrt one to give us aid are also americans....

afghanistan is a regional power, because America cant do anything in the AFPAK region without Afghan bases.. What a silly assertion. that was a immature question from a innocent young teenager! Why do u wanna waste bandwidth like this??

If you dont like this question,than why are you keeping on commenting on this question..well thats my question and in my eyes i dont think its any kind useless question..:bunny:

So whats the use of being a stronger stable economicaly when India still come crying like a baby ?:undecided:
Miss Jana Being a stronger economicaly and far superior country than Holyland(pakistan):pakistan::rofl:doesnt means we sit and just relax when we have world's most dangerous country sitting right next door to us;)

and lolz for your statment about the entire world knows :lol:
yea and that means the whole world knows the reality and true face of pakistan even most of the foreing travelors fear to go to pakistan:agree:

Still the entire world cant do much without us.

get a life
and dont worry about that:partay:

Mr omar you are generalizing......i can show you a lot of pictures of goras hugging us and meeting with us in a good mood....thats not the point....the reasons are beyond likeness and good attitude towards a race....pakistan has always been supported by the goras as well.....our most equipment is american and the fisrt one to give us aid are also americans....

How easily our fellow Pakistanis forget.

Have you forgotten about the Mountbatten-Nehru alliance that made us lose Ferozpur which lead us to this 62 year battle with India over Kashmir.

The truth is that goraiys will never side with Muslim majority Pakistan over Hindu majority India be it the British or the Americans.

Last edited:
well being realistic i would say goras only see there profit..if its in indian side,then they will hug manmohan,and if in pakistan,then they will hug zardari.And true fact is that pakistan is more close to them than india,as pak is being there partner in war against terror.so definately there friendly eyes are toward pakistan.you see india and pak both got poor people..but still 7.5 aid to pak??

Simple answer. First become a stable country with real strong Government and leadership because everybody knows the present situation of pakistan its struggling to survive and stay as a stable country and few months ago terrorists were so close to ur capital islamabad to take over ur country a country which has nuclear weapons and you know the results of that would have been disastrous. So stop funding terrorists and sheltering them on ur soil because not only India but the entire world knows that pakistan is the epic center and pretty much headquater of biggest terrorist's organizations. When pakistan becomes stable and does what i just said then nobody will have problem with pakistan acquiring weapons n technology.
OOhhh.....run run the nukes are in terrorist hands. Get a life kid. what happened when USSR lost first afghan war and Kazakhstan had 1400 USSR nukes with it. What happened to them. I wont tell do a little research and then comeback. And please stop watching Indian news channel. It will help you alot.

well being realistic i would say goras only see there profit..if its in indian side,then they will hug manmohan,and if in pakistan,then they will hug zardari.And true fact is that pakistan is more close to them than india,as pak is being there partner in war against terror.so definately there friendly eyes are toward pakistan.you see india and pak both got poor people..but still 7.5 aid to pak??

If that is true then why is there no US nuclear deal with Pakistan like there is with India? Why is it more easier for Indians to get a visa to US and not for Pakistanis? Instead, Pakistanis in US are being deported. Why is there more trade with India than there is with Pakistan?

What has Pakistan gained from being America's partner in this war of terror? India has gained way more from America than Pakistan ever had, even though India was always supporting Soviet Union.

If that is true then why is there no US nuclear deal with Pakistan like there is with India? Why is it more easier for Indians to get a visa to US and not for Pakistanis? Instead, Pakistanis in US are being deported. Why is there more trade with India than there is with Pakistan?

What has Pakistan gained from being America's partner in this war of terror? India has gained way more from America than Pakistan ever had, even though India was always supporting Soviet Union.

One line answer....... Pakistan does not offer any economic value to American capitalist model.

One line answer....... Pakistan does not offer any economic value to American capitalist model.

The American capitalist model is not worth a penny keeping in view the disaster it has brought to the world in shape of meltdown which has affected even those countries which are not responsible for it.

Well what pakistan gained??.let me tell you when pakistan was called te****ist nation.but after becoming US partner.now the world have started recognising pakistan a peaceful country..and whereas about nuclear deal..i have no said thats US is india's enemy...US got both of us a friend.so now it have to take us both simultaneously.

The American capitalist model is not worth a penny keeping in view the disaster it has brought to the world in shape of meltdown which has affected even those countries which are not responsible for it.

Your statement is self-contradictory!
If the American model ain't worth it, pray, why then do other countries worldwide follow the system, long for that 'American Dream" in their own lands?
Oh those countries are responsible for their own financial meltdowns, its called "Greed"!

Back
Top Bottom