What's new

Why Imran Khan is the best choice for Prime Minister ?

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Why Imran Khan is the best choice for PM

Farzana Ali Khan
Thursday, September 13, 2012
From Print Edition

Islamabad

Despite many weaknesses Imran Khan is the only politician who can pull Pakistan out of the crisis, says his close associate Umar Khan Yousafzai in an interview with The News.

10q_khan_1031.jpg

Umar Khan Yousafzai (66), born in village Mazo Garhi (Mardan), brought up in Nowshera and residing in London since 1970, is amongst those who have devoted their lives for the welfare of the miserable people of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. He provided shelter to 92 families hit by the devastating floods of 2009 without seeking recognition or publicity.“The most important trait of Imran’s personality is that he has got a revolutionary mind and he is a man of action, not words.

When asked what inspired Imran Khan to join politics, Umar Khan said, “Mian Nawaz Sharif; the very thought of a blacksmith running a small garage becoming an industrialist would always trouble him.”To the query why Imran Khan looks confused all the time, Umar khan said that this is his only weakness; he is a very impatient person. “I have always advised him to act responsibly.”

In one of the books authored by Imran Khan he had favoured the Jirga system in the tribal area about which Umar Khan said that the Jirga system is good but to provide justice to the people in the true sense the central government must interfere in the cases brought before the elders of the tribes.When asked about London tabloid reports, which claimed that Imran Khan was the father of Sita White’s daughter, Tyrian, Umar Khan said it was really a scandal and the director of the drama was none other than Nawaz Sharif. “Imran Khan is a shy person and even when he was quite young he avoided the company of females,” he said.

“Once in a party when Imran was surrounded by female fans he rushed from the gathering and said to me ‘Women create problem’,” he recalled.Umar Khan urged the poor and those who really want a prosperous Pakistan to vote for Imran. “I have been associated with Imran for a long time. I have always found him a passionate player and it was because of that passion that he won the World Cup. The other proof is Shaukat Khanam Memorial Hospital, which also shows his great affection and attachment with her mother. He hoped that Imran Khan would bring about such a change that the country would become prosperous within a few years.

He claimed that if Imran Khan came to power he would follow merit-based policy and would put an end to load shedding and corruption.While referring to Imran’s rally on December 25,2011 at Mazar-e-Quaid, he said the very first thing Imran Khan did when he came to the stage was to express his gratitude to a young man who had sold his mobile set to reach Karachi to attend his rally. “This shows how much he cares for the deprived people.”

Why Imran Khan is the best choice for PM - thenews.com.pk

In the land of blind men a guy with single eye will be the king ..honesty is his eye which no other candidates have ..and he has the licence to dream and dream big as he has not tasted failure in decorated crown ..

Well atleat the first five years will be good ...that is till a new ten cent is born

If i m not wrong, no sports personality has ever become head of govt. in the world, right? it will be quiet a feet if he achieves the same. Maybe India will be able to clean bowled him sometime, but we have to beware of his bouncers :lol:

Imran Khan had to true potential but after his performance in KPK, do we still think he is the best choice for Prime Minister? He may still be the best option but unfortunately, he will not be best prime minister given a lackluster performance in KPK.

Imran Khan had to true potential but after his performance in KPK, do we still think he is the best choice for Prime Minister? He may still be the best option but unfortunately, he will not be best prime minister given a lackluster performance in KPK.
Which part ok kpk r u from? The reason for this question is that my cousins in kpk have totally different viewpoint to yours.

He claimed that if Imran Khan came to power he would follow merit-based policy and would put an end to load shedding and corruption.

Those are tall claims indeed, and unlikely to be correct no matter who becomes PM of Pakistan.

only man who can turn the fate of this unfortunate nation !!

Leader my ***.
He has no clue of any issue, this is why he is more popular among PPP.
What are his views on Kalabagh dam, Sindh, Kashmir, India, China?

People need to give him a chance. First man who has self respect and portrays Pakistan in positive light nationally and internationally. No political nepotist dynasty, military madman, oppressive mullah or looting billionaire.

Back
Top Bottom