What's new

"why I won't stand with Ukraine"

obj 705A

Reaction score
Country
Iraq

He talks about how western media and reporters were blatantly showing their white supremacist ideology by saying it's sad what's happening to Ukrainians because they have blond hair and blue eyes, he then says the conflict has revealed the ugly face of the west but he says we shouldn't celebrate the death in Ukraine because not all Ukrainians are white supremacists.
The entire comment section is denouncing and cursing the west.

Tbh, I don't think anyone in the West cares about some foreign Muslim opinions.

If anything it will solidify their view that Muslims are not their friends.

Is not like the opinions of average Muslims are of any value anyway.

He talks about how western media and reporters were blatantly showing their white supremacist ideology by saying it's sad what's happening to Ukrainians because they have blond hair and blue eyes, he then says the conflict has revealed the ugly face of the west but he says we shouldn't celebrate the death in Ukraine because not all Ukrainians are white supremacists.
The entire comment section is denouncing and cursing the west.

Over 3 million Brown/Olive Skinned Muslims killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Syria by the whites led by george bush. The lives of those 3 million meant nothing to these people. I am actually enjoying watching these whites slaughter eachother. Long may it continue INSHALLAH. Just as the lives of 3 million Brown/Olive-skinned Muslims meant nothing to the whites, the lives of the whites mean nothing to me. I feel no sympathy, empathy or humanity for them.

Last edited:
Regardless of those terrible comments by the Western media,
regardless of atrocities by Ukrainian neo-Nazis on ethnic Russians,
regardless of whether you believe NATO expansion was the catalyst,
regardless of whether you believe Zelensky is a Western puppet,

the fact remains that ordinary Ukrainian civilians are victims in this conflict and they deserve our sympathy and support.

Tbh, I don't think anyone in the West cares about some foreign Muslim opinions.

If anything it will solidify their view that Muslims are not their friends.

Is not like the opinions of average Muslims are of any value anyway.

Regardless of those terrible comments by the Western media,
regardless of atrocities by Ukrainian neo-Nazis on ethnic Russians,
regardless of whether you believe NATO expansion was the catalyst,
regardless of whether you believe Zelensky is a Western puppet,

the fact remains that ordinary Ukrainian civilians are victims in this conflict and they deserve our sympathy and support.

The lives of over 3 million Iraqis, Afghans, Pakistanis Syrians etc meant nothing. The lives of the ukrainians mean nothing either.

This song became famous with Debbie Boone, but few people know the original singer was Ukrainian-American singer Kacey Cisyk. She was denied credit because she refused to sleep with the movie director (who was later convicted of rape and sexual harassment and committed suicide).

P.S. By the way, the 'you' in this song is Jesus. I am not Christian but I still think it is a beautiful song.

Last edited:
The lives of over 3 million Iraqis, Afghans, Pakistanis Syrians etc meant nothing. The lives of the ukrainians mean nothing either.

That's actually true, we all know the west willingly sacrificed Ukraine for the greater game to defeat Russia.

The only thing that matters is the risk/ benefit to the western countries. That's how it should be isn't it? Is not like Iraq, Afghans were worrying about other people.

You are misdirecting your anger. You are right to be angry at the hypocrisy of Western media, but the fault is not with the Ukrainian people. They are also victims of the global war machine, just like the Iraqis, Syrians, Afghans, Pakistani, Vietnamese, Rwandans, etc.

That's actually true, we all know the west willingly sacrificed Ukraine for the greater game to defeat Russia.

The only thing that matters is the risk/ benefit to the western countries. That's how it should be isn't it? Is not like Iraq, Afghans were worrying about other people.

So that makes it okay to massacre over 3 million Brown/Olive-skinned Muslims?..........it seems you are looking for excuses to justify white supremacy and racism.........:disagree:

Muslims don't care at all for each others but expect Europeans to care for them.

BTW of course we are going to be more worried about what's happening in Ukraine because these are events happening nextdoor and indirectly affecting us. (Millions of Ukrainian refugees are already in the EU)

So that makes it okay to massacre over 3 million Brown/Olive-skinned Muslims?..........it seems you are looking for excuses to justify white supremacy and racism.........:disagree:

Nope. I'm not justifying it, I'm saying its the same formula everywhere - regardless of colour. USA will happily squash the UK if there is enough value for doing so.

Ps. Thousands of browns are dying regardless (check out Yemen, Afghanistan) . If our own people don't give a damn why would anyone else

Muslims don't care at all for each others but expect Europeans to care for them.

BTW of course we are going to be more worried about what's happening in Ukraine because these are events happening nextdoor and indirectly affecting us. (Millions of Ukrainian refugees are already in the EU)

So that justifies killing over 3 million Muslims?...........:disagree:

You sure hate White people a lot considering you live in a majority White country.
I hate white racist folks.Try reading my comment., it was in English language! I ve dealt with them during armed protests outside our masajids here is TX. Anyways, have a nice day!
#alwaysoutnumberedbutnotoutgunned

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom