What's new

Why doesn't PAF took part on Operation Parakaram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember any reports from the time, but back then the flow of information is not how it is now.

ohhh bhai kargil is inside indian LOC . indian jets were inside Indian occupied Kashmir . when they crossed LOC paf and PAD took action and shot them down

jf0wQojfjjfsi.jpg

I had a google - and it seems news of this airstrike suddenly appeared in 2012, more than a decade after the fact. That explains why nobody knows anything about it.

As it says, it was a stand off....for almost a year with close to a million soldiers were eyeballing each other.
Not a single bullet was fired however India lost close to a 1000 men from mine and vehicle accidents.
No air attacks took place.

Jammer man,

Do you mean that just by staring... Paks killed 1000 indians? Qigong? Or Just Pak Stare?

Same way the accidents are killing them along the LoC and IoJK? @Areesh

#WahgaborderSmashing

Keep flying high,

Mangus

As it says, it was a stand off....for almost a year with close to a million soldiers were eyeballing each other.
Not a single bullet was fired however India lost close to a 1000 men from mine and vehicle accidents.
No air attacks took place.

Jammer man,

Do you mean that just by staring... Paks killed 1000 indians? Qigong? Or Just Pak Stare?

Same way the accidents are killing them along the LoC and IoJK? @Areesh

#WahgaborderSmashing

Keep flying high,

Mangus

1874 to be precise.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...thout-fighting-a-war/articleshow/45016284.cms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom