What's new

Why do you think Turkey's military is powerful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i agree, they didnt belong in the second grade because they are obviously first grade in almost every aspect. I think you misunderstood me.

OK, sorry bro......

Why you jumping the topic so much?

Did I bring Pak and Turkey?

On other note, UK has same number of nukes as of China, still in second grade? How so?

Wtf I just heard. :rofl:
Because there is no domestic ICBM Britain, their Trident ICBM, from American buy

Because there is no domestic ICBM Britain, their Trident ICBM, from American buy

Did the Einstein also developed this theory that an Indigenous ICBM do much more damage than a bought one, like Trident?

Maybe @mike2000 need to see this thread. :rofl:
So you should think so, this process: first, their country has none of these, second, how many? Third, is it right? How to make one? The first grade of the state, of course should be able to make all the weapons, isn't it?

So you should think so, this process: first, their country has none of these, second, how many? Third, is it right? How to make one? The first grade of the state, of course should be able to make all the weapons, isn't it?

Are you using google translate?

To be honest your entire concept of "grades" is flawed, its essentialy how you as an individual perceive a country to be, even though you dont know ANYTHING about the mentioned country. You are spouting bullshitt about China is this and China is that, which no one asked for.

So isnt Britain producing 90% of its weapon?, and in some area technologically Britain is far far far ahead than China.

Did the Einstein also developed this theory that an Indigenous ICBM do much more damage than a bought one, like Trident?
For the purchase of ICBM, to launch a little one, and create their own ICBM, as long as there is a need, can always add, a sense, their manufacturing weapons, together with is infinite, such as the Second World War, the Soviet Union made 20000 tanks, and the purchase of tanks in Turkey, the loss a, cannot be replaced

For the purchase of ICBM, to launch a little one, and create their own ICBM, as long as there is a need, can always add, a sense, their manufacturing weapons, together with is infinite, such as the Second World War, the Soviet Union made 20000 tanks, and the purchase of tanks in Turkey, the loss a, cannot be replaced
What, I dont able to get you. Sorry.

What the ****...

So isnt Britain producing 90% of its weapon?, and in some area technologically Britain is far far far ahead than China.
In China also has a lot of technology is far ahead of the British, Chinese j11b fighter jet ws10a engine, thrust is 13.2 tons, while the maximum thrust engine thrust ej200 in Britain is 9 tons, equipment in the Typhoon fighter, so China fighter power than the UK is stronger, China Navy 052c/d two destroyers, equipped with four phased array radar USA, similar to the Aegis system, while the British 45 Sovremenny ships equipped two phased array radar, I can say a lot, even, you know no bombers in England?

In China also has a lot of technology is far ahead of the British, Chinese j11b fighter jet ws10a engine, thrust is 13.2 tons, while the maximum thrust engine thrust ej200 in Britain is 9 tons, equipment in the Typhoon fighter, so China fighter power than the UK is stronger, China Navy 052c/d two destroyers, equipped with four phased array radar USA, similar to the Aegis system, while the British 45 Sovremenny ships equipped two phased array radar, I can say a lot, even, you know no bombers in England?

For the love of god, somebody either put this fool out of his misery or close the thread.

@Hakan

Last edited:
I can say alot bro, But I dont want to, because then I need to search my sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom