What's new

Why do you think Turkey's military is powerful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Turkish Armed Forces actually need immediately the "T-LORAMIDS" or an indepence System like that.

Whose asking about Chinese? Are you here for some show off?

On other note, you counting Type 45 destroyers only and for French you counting all :rofl: , FYI, Britain has 19 destroyers
If you don't believe, you can go look it up, the British 45 Sovremenny ships built 6 ships, 42 destroyers retired, in other words, the British destroyer and frigate of the number, not necessarily more than India

Britain has 6 hull of the type 45 destroyers, and 13 type 23 frigates, the rest, type 42 destroyer and the type 22 frigate retired, I did not show off...... I said, Turkey is doing well, but certainly not the first grade of the state, may want to enter the second grade can be
Firstly you said Britain has only 6 destroyers, now this figure jumped to 19 same as French.

But French in first category and British on second. How so?

You are optimistic, not only that you have no interests throughout the world needs, your country is not seeking to place in the world, and not want to remotely against other countries, in other words, the first class and second class of countries have this need, because they influence worldwide, do you know why Chinese is one of the five permanent members of the United Nations? You said you are developing the ICBM, but you know that the first grade and second grade national countries already have ICBM? If you count on R & D weapons, so China also has fifth generation fighter J20

Jezus, the stupidity and ignorance is far beyond me. Once again, you have no clue what the hell you are talking about and randomly spout bullshitt as if you know how Turkey or the Rest of the world works. Im gonna give you the advice that i said earlier once more, check the threads, especcialy the stickies.

What makes you think it belongs in the third grade category?

I am no expert when it comes to Chinese Military, but those numbers are definitly bullsh*t.
I think you should first look at the quantity and quality of the first class and second class power weapon...... For example, very simple nuclear weapons... Number

If you don't believe, you can go look it up, the British 45 Sovremenny ships built 6 ships, 42 destroyers retired, in other words, the British destroyer and frigate of the number, not necessarily more than India
How many destroyers American and Chinese have?

Jezus, the stupidity and ignorance is far beyond me. Once again, you have no clue what the hell you are talking about and randomly spout bullshitt as if you know how Turkey or the Rest of the world works. Im gonna give you the advice that i said earlier once more, check the threads, especcialy the stickies.
Feel shy, military equipment and so, there is there, no means no, he but not on the mouth said, Verily, there......

How many destroyers American and Chinese have?
China 28 destroyers, American 62 destroyer

So in the same sense, American in first category, and Russian on 2nd and Chinese on 3rd grade category?
France has a nuclear powered aircraft carrier, no active UK aircraft carrier, only in the construction of the

France has a nuclear powered aircraft carrier, no active UK aircraft carrier, only in the construction of the
Wow, I met the first member here who jumping the gun so quickly.

What about brand new 7 Astute Class SSN?

So in the same sense, American in first category, and Russian on 2nd and Chinese on 3rd grade category?
China American Russia first grade cohabitation is because: they have destroy each other's strength, they have thousands of nuclear warheads, don't say to destroy a nation, destroy a continent are possible...... This is where, their strong also, Pakistan has nuclear weapons, so I think Pakistan is stronger than Turkey

Britain and Japan are by no means second grade lol, same goes for S.Korea.

You need to play to PDF Far East section sometime bro, especially if you dont have time doing thorough research on internet, or why just dont check wiki first.

Japan is also good at defense industry. In term of military industry even Japan can build turbofan engine for fighter jet as good as USA, just check what is currently worked by Mitsubishi, Japan is also the first one in the world making AESA radar, long before USA did. Their Navy can be said as a blue Navy. No one can underestimate Japan, they can really be powerful if the condition is needed to do so.

South Korea is also quite powerful. As far as I know you learn how to build tank from them.

Wow, I met the first member here who jumping the gun so quickly.

What about brand new 7 Astute Class SSN?
Similarly, USA Losangeles class nuclear submarine, Virginia, Ohio class, Russia has the typhoon class, Oscar class, China have type 093, type 094, France has a ruby class...... They have nuclear submarine, so comparisons among them is not considered a nuclear submarine

China American Russia first grade cohabitation is because: they have destroy each other's strength, they have thousands of nuclear warheads, don't say to destroy a nation, destroy a continent are possible...... This is where, their strong also, Pakistan has nuclear weapons, so I think Pakistan is stronger than Turkey

Why you jumping the topic so much?

Did I bring Pak and Turkey?

On other note, UK has same number of nukes as of China, still in second grade? How so?

Similarly, USA Losangeles class nuclear submarine, Virginia, Ohio class, Russia has the typhoon class, Oscar class, China have type 093, type 094, France has a ruby class...... They have nuclear submarine, so comparisons among them is not considered a nuclear submarine

Wtf I just heard. :rofl:

You need to play to PDF Far East section sometime bro, especially if you dont have time doing thorough research on internet, or why just dont check wiki first.

Japan is also good as defense industry. In term of military industry even Japan can build turbofan engine for fighter jet as good as USA, just check what is currently worked by Mitsubishi, Japan is also the first one in the world making AESA radar, long before USA did. Their Navy can be said as a blue Navy. No one can underestimate Japan, they can really be powerful if the condition is needed to do so.

South Korea is also quite powerful. As far as I know you learn how to build tank from them.

Yeah i agree, they didnt belong in the second grade because they are obviously first grade in almost every aspect. I think you misunderstood me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom