What's new

Why do you think Turkey's military is powerful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the love of god, somebody either put this fool out of his misery or close the thread.
I'm just illustrates a fact, this is a fact, you can defy spirit, but you can not face the j11b has manufactured 100 aircraft facts, they were equipped with ws10a engine, and AESA radar, they are the four generation semi fighter, this is a fact

I'm not saying that Turkey is not good, I said that Turkey is very good, but not a first class and second class, the state

I can say alot bro, But I dont want to, because then I need to search my sources.
First of all, even if you have the advanced areas, Chinese there are, then, even if you have a lot of advanced things, you have no quantity...... 19 warships, in any case can not win the 80 ship

I'm just illustrates a fact, this is a fact, you can defy spirit, but you can not face the j11b has manufactured 100 aircraft facts, they were equipped with ws10a engine, and AESA radar, they are the four generation semi fighter, this is a fact

I'm not saying that Turkey is not good, I said that Turkey is very good, but not a first class and second class, the state

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HOW POWERF.... **** it.

im out.

1bf.gif

First of all, even if you have the advanced areas, Chinese there are, then, even if you have a lot of advanced things, you have no quantity...... 19 warships, in any case can not win the 80 ship
Wtf,

you are master of black magic, you converted the whole British vs French argument to British vs Chinese.

I told you, you are here for showoff.

I would be ashamed to compare a 1,3 billion country with a 75 million one.

And to answer you question, Turkey has the second biggest Army within NATO, highly trained according to NATO standards, well equipped, going to be one of the first countries to operate 5th gen Fighters (in 4 years), far ahead of its neighbors militaries, and a long history with military tradition.

The real question is what makes you think Turkish military isnt strong for its size.

Wtf,

you are master of black magic, you converted the whole British vs French argument to British vs Chinese.

I told you, you are here for showoff.
Sorry, I do not... People have been asking me why... I just answer them... I didn't want to show off... I would say Turkey is good... But they have to say that Turkey is the first of two grades,...... Indifferent. Really...... Sorry.

I would be ashamed to compare a 1,3 billion country with a 75 million one.

And to answer you question, Turkey has the second biggest Army within NATO, highly trained according to NATO standards, well equipped, going to be one of the first countries to operate 5th gen Fighters (in 4 years), far ahead of its neighbors militaries, and a long history with military tradition.

The real question is what makes you think Turkish military isnt strong for its size.
I don't think they not strong... Just think that not enough America Russia China French class...... But there is still very country influence area...... I just said that.

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HOW POWERF.... **** it.

im out.

1bf.gif
Sorry, please do not get angry... This is a misunderstanding between us...

I don't think they not strong... Just think that not enough America Russia China French class...... But there is still very country influence area...... I just said that.
The thread title implies something else, so your basically here to compare a middle sized country with Superpowers, doesnt make much sense tbh.
Turkey is easily in top 10 of world militaries with a decent defence industry and export, so asking ''Why do you think Turkey's military is powerful?'' doesnt make sense in the first place.

Sorry, I do not... People have been asking me why... I just answer them... I didn't want to show off... I would say Turkey is good... But they have to say that Turkey is the first of two grades,...... Indifferent. Really...... Sorry.
I am still asking. Why? How the French in first category and British in second?
And BTW, Rubis class is already 27 years old, and Astute is just a new born baby. You still want to compare them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom