What's new

Why do some Pakistanis think they need ICBM?

i think Pakistan know that world powers are looking at our internal affairs to interfere and pressurize us into there will. having icbm will make them stop coz it will become dangerous game.

I being a paksitani feel that we should have ICBM and when critical need for it then show to the world with its test launch. Usa is big fish. And time is changing rapidly.

We need ICBMS to target rogue asteroids that may one day be on a collision course to Earth. We are doing this for the betterment and protection of humanity!

They are most definitely not meant to target any country and the world should therefore not be opposed to our efforts :-)

Pakistan will not get icbm capacity, it will pis off many donor countries. For same reason pak will not attempt SLV. At least for few years

When we have weapons that can hit any potential adversary where it hurts, weapons that can ensure that we do not go down without a fight and without giving our enemies a befitting response, we will have no more enemies!

We need ICBMS to target rogue asteroids that may one day be on a collision course to Earth. We are doing this for the betterment and protection of humanity!

They are most definitely not meant to target any country and the world should therefore not be opposed to our efforts :-)
You will need ASATs for that, not ICBMs

Agni_Missile_Range_comparison.svg

Those coverage are based on placing the missile on Sino-Indian border.

India need a missile which can be fired from any part of India and still hit part of China.

Those coverage are based on placing the missile on Sino-Indian border.
India need a missile which can be fired from any part of India and still hit part of China.

A 5.5k range missile than meets this criteria, the question is why do you need to build a missile that can hit all the way to Canada?

Lol. Then what odd does Pakistan has with USA? Then y pursue weapons...??

Aah. I get it. Pakistan has no satellites, so US cant use ASAT weapons against them and Pakistan wins :rofl:
Looks like u have absolutely no knowledge regarding combat doctrines and defence relations and systemsof the countries u mentioned...pakistan uses china'ssatellites for its defense needs...so an attack on the satellite pakistan uses means war withchina...which no nation would like to go for :wave:

I don't think pakistan wants ICBM anytime soon and i'm not usually one for this sort of warmongering type of thing but I will go against the grain and say pakistan should start developing ICBM -We need to put western Europe & U.S base Diego Garcia in striking range as deterrent to any NATO/US misadventure.
Name it something very cool like how the american call their weapons after stuff unique to them native american names like tomahawk,apaches etc call it something very unique to us or Pakistan centric like Jinnah missile or Indus missile maybe kalash missile? lol.

so you think :haha:

had china got that capability it would have done it much much earlier as for anty sat missiles its not just china who got that rest keep speculating :coffee:

thats right they already have few :coffee:
Dude i cannot understand u...please type whatever u r typing properly:confused:

Yes we have enemies from MI6 to CIA to MOSSAD all are actively involved in supporting terrorism in Pakistan. And sooner or later NATO and USA will come after us.
no they won't. They would be mad to do such a thing pakistan is not iraq or afghanistan nato refused to join the american in 2003 in iraq and all of the nato members including the U.S are friendly towards pakistan.
Why pakistan need ICBMs simple to have a stand off capability against any potential threat and it is the next logical state of development. ICBMs are much harder to intercept since they travel at much higher speeds than intermediate ballistic missiles of the short range ones. I also think pakistan eventually wants ballistic missile submarine. So the submarine could fire their missile out of the reach of indian navy's detection

Back
Top Bottom