What's new

Why do Indians dislike Pakistani attachment to Muhammad Bin Qasim?

Do you identify with Muhammad bin Qasim or Raja Dahir?

• Total voters
What is so old fashioned in that? I only said that i like your resentment over my views about India.
After all patriotism is a conviction that the country you were born in is superior to the others. :tup:

??o_O

I was talking about my phrase.

NO Sir! the two nation theory is a live, because the Bengali were not convert in Hinduism again in 1971 but they made a separate country for their selves.The two nation theory was made for Hindu nation and Muslim nation, Not for Indian nation and Pakistani nation.

Though I don't have anything concerning...but want to point out you are contradicting your own statement above. Bangladesh was formed out of Muslim Pakistan Not Hindu India.....Two nation theory says Muslims and Hindus can't live together...did it say, Muslims and Muslims also can't live together??

Pakistanis' attachment with arabs is a prime example of how blinding and misleading religion can be. Even when belonging to the greatest race of human history they prefer associating themselves with a race that clearly comes second to theirs through the marathon of time. The Indo-European race has changed the destiny of man forever. By unlocking the secrets of nature this race has lifted the humanity to a whole different level of existence. The Semitic race, though impressive in its achievements can only come a distant second to the indo-europeans. But Pakistanis oblivious to their reality would make their sidekicks their lords.

Though I don't have anything concerning...but want to point out you are contradicting your own statement above. Bangladesh was formed out of Muslim Pakistan Not Hindu India.....Two nation theory says Muslims and Hindus can't live together...did it say, Muslims and Muslims also can't live together??
According to your post, if i acknowledge your comments then the two nation theory was failed since 1947, because the millions of Muslims were lived in India after partition,They all were not migrated to Pakistan.

Pakistanis' attachment with arabs is a prime example of how blinding and misleading religion can be. Even when belonging to the greatest race of human history they prefer associating themselves with a race that clearly comes second to theirs through the marathon of time. The Indo-European race has changed the destiny of man forever. By unlocking the secrets of nature this race has lifted the humanity to a whole different level of existence. The Semitic race, though impressive in its achievements can only come a distant second to the indo-europeans. But Pakistanis oblivious to their reality would make their sidekicks their lords.

What are you...writing Mein Kampf 2? Who speaks this language nowadays..Seriously get yourself checked!!!

What are you...writing Mein Kampf 2? Who speaks this language nowadays..Seriously get yourself checked!!!
I am not a racist at all. I am only elucidating that this race had the most profound effect on the human saga so far. Race is not something with which to differentiate and base battle of survival on this differentiation. It is just a biological archetype. Its just like how you take pride when someone from your family achieves something big.
While we are at it why not enjoy this video. A tribute to Indo-europeans through their ancient pagan religion of hinduism.
PS. Ignore the old man at the start.

I can see two types of thoughts here, one who follows Arabs blindly and hence follow its invader MBQ. Others are little thoughful and say that their ancestry is of Hindu/Buddhist and or Jainism.
Let me tell you that word, or religion, Hindu is very new in this world. Our ancestors followd Vedik Dharma (Religion) which was followd till far east till Indonesia and till far west as Arabstan (Arvasthan meaning land of Horses), mind you when you read word 'stan' in any country ending it is Sanskrit word 'Sthan' meaning land.
Now, we have all this land and its people followed same Vedic religion, but after advent of Islam the first thing that is happened is they lost Mecca (Makkheswar mandir) if you read history carefully the invadors first broke 360 idols at Mecca and kept only one which is 'Sangay Aswed' (what does this word signifies? Sanghey Aswed means 'Something which is not white' (Aswed menas not white) and is Black, the stone is black. and thus the name Sanghey Aswed.

If you remember the king of England also took their oath and kingsmanship sitting on stone of scone, which is another stone.

Not going into tooo much of depth as this is going off topic.

We should stop glorifying the invaders and start respecting our defenders. And guys no hatred here and this should be a thread where we learn from each other.

are u high ?
i never saw single Pakistani praising Hinduism or ancient Indian Things.

FYI, Aryan is Indo-Iranian word only according to Modern Historians. and Indo-European is a fabricated term created in 1900s when Racism against Brown folks was Normal.
The existence of an Indo-european people have been theorized on linguistic evidence. First linguists discerned that european, iranian and indian languages are a single family of languages. Then they proposed a single proto-indo-european language from which all these languages came from. And the speakers of that proto-indo-european language were logically recognized as the ancestors of all the indo-european people. Those ancestors of indo-european people had a religion similar to hinduism/brahmanism. Because hinduism is the religion brought by the branch of indo-european people that came towards south asia. Those people called themselves aria stylized aryan.

Now, we have all this land and its people followed same Vedic religion, but after advent of Islam the first thing that is happened is they lost Mecca (Makkheswar mandir) if you read history carefully the invadors first broke 360 idols at Mecca and kept only one which is 'Sangay Aswed' (what does this word signifies?

Either you Sanghis are absolutely insane... or Modi was right:

5704f0034258f.jpg

:D

5704f0034258f.jpg

Go ahead and mock me all the time, but the truth is what i'm saying.

Above image dialogue never happened and even i can put some idiotic memes like this. No rocket science.

When someone try to tell you your (and mine) ancestry why you guys always behave the you did above?

What were the people before Islam appeared on the scene? This temple pf Makkheshwar was always there with its god, nothing is changed now. The temple is still there and its god as well, also the circumbulation that you guys do with a white unstiched robe, shave your head, bring home sacred water from Zamzam, all these are typical Vedic religion rituals. Even now the Saudis are trying to remove the symbols of old Vedic religion by undertaking major changes in Mecca, google it.

Open your eyes and see the Vedic footprints from Mecca to Pakistan and you will see them everywhere. Even after 1500 years you were not able to remove them, tell a big story of what kind of religion it was.

Let me reiterate again, i dont care what path to god you follow now. But the god will remain the same. You still worship the same god as ancient times.

And dont get hurt if someone like me put posts like this. I'm not trying to hurt you, your feelings or your religion. I respect every religion as it is, but you should have broader horizon and liberated thinking.

The type of Hinduism that was practiced in the Indus Region (Pakistan) was different to that of the Ganges and Dravidia. Adi Shankaraya, an 8th Century (something around that) marked the four corners of India and none of those corners were in present day Pakistan. Pakistan was more influenced by Buddhism (due to Gandharans) and Rig Vedic Hinduism since the Rig Veda was formed solely in Punjab, while India was still forested and inhabited by aborginal tribes. Rig Vedic Hinduism was monotheistic and had no references to caste. Mahabhatata and Ramayana (formed around the Ganges Region) refers to Punjab as Bahlika, the land where caste and traditional Hinduism isnt practiced. Thats why Punjabis, Sindhis etc. converted to Islam by efforts of various Sufi saints. Almost every village in Pakistan has a shrine of a Sufi saint.

For most Indians it is rather amusing that Pakistanis celebrate the Arab invader Bin Qasim
who conquered the region of Pakistan in the 8th century. On the other hand Indians celebrate their ancestors like the Pratihara Dynasty of north India and the Chalukya Dynasty of south India which defeated the Arab invaders in the early 8th century and protected whole India. Pakistanis even produced movies about Bin Qasim who did nothing else than defeat and subjugate the ancestors of Pakistanis.

5704f0034258f.jpg

Aw man I wish I can give you a positive rating for this post.
Even a crack head knows that all pagans were not hindus and before Islam saudi was ruled by arab pagans and arab atheists. I don't know why these sadists try to put false claims on lands they can't annex.

Dahir made too many mistakes that's why he lost against a young Qasim.

For most Indians it is rather amusing that Pakistanis celebrate the Arab invader Bin Qasim
who conquered the region of Pakistan in the 8th century. On the other hand Indians celebrate their ancestors like the Pratihara Dynasty of north India and the Chalukya Dynasty of south India which defeated the Arab invaders in the early 8th century and protected whole India. Pakistanis even produced movies about Bin Qasim who did nothing else than defeat and subjugate the ancestors of Pakistanis.

The ancestors of south Asians were pagan Jahils worshipping weird stone statues and all manner of weirdness

The ancestors of thw arabs were not much different

We celebrate the warriors who initiated the end of this nonsense and heralded the destruction of Hinduism in our lands.

Muslim warriors and armies however conquered the vast majority of india

The ancestors of south Asians were pagan Jahils worshipping weird stone statues and all manner of weirdness

The ancestors of thw arabs were not much different

We celebrate the warriors who initiated the end of this nonsense and heralded the destruction of Hinduism in our lands.

Muslim warriors and armies however conquered the vast majority of india
Most of these invaders were Turks who were not interested in spreading Islam. They were not even real Muslims as they were described in Indian, Persian and even Arab texts as barbarians who were addicted to alcohol and opium. These Turkic invaders were only interested in loot and plunder and were responsible for the spread of several barbaric traditions in Afghanistan and Pakistan like Bacha Bazi. For the spread of Islam
there was no need for an invasion. Countries like Malaysia and Indonesia are Muslim today despite of the fact that there was never a Muslim invasion and these countries are more developed and stable than Afghanistan and Pakistan because there was never a Turkic invasion in those regions. Even in South Asia there are regions like Sri Lanka and
parts of southern India which are more developed and stable than Pakistan or Afghanistan because those regions
were never under Turkic rule. Today Afghanistan is the worst country in South Asia as it was for the longest time
under Turkic rule which led to the spread of tribalism and extremism.

Back
Top Bottom