What's new

Why do Asians have double standards for themselves?

This proof shouldn't be deliberate or unnatural. It is a sign of inferiority complex to always try to prove yourself and to care about prestige unnaturally. That's such a loser beta nerd position to take. Just like in real life, professors don't address quacks directly or insult them, because they have absolute confidence in their superiority and don't deal with morons. Do what you need to, and everything follows. Nothing wrong in pointing out hypocrisy though. Professors don't address quacks, just point out the hypocrisy of their positions.

It is already getting a lot better than 20 years ago.

You can't imagine how the Mainland Chinese were viewed by other Chinese groups back in that period, probably no better than the sub-humans.

Now the Mainland Chinese are coming to the top again thanks to the effort from CPC.

You can't imagine how the Mainland Chinese were viewed by other Chinese groups back in that period, probably no better than the sub-humans.

Now the Mainland Chinese are coming to the top again thanks to the effort from CPC.

本是同根生,相煎何太急 :cry:

You can't imagine how the Mainland Chinese were viewed by other Chinese groups, probably no better than the sub-humans.

Malaysian Chinese were always pretty cool with mainlanders I thought?

本是同根生,相煎何太急 :cry:

Everything got reflected in their culture, just see how those Taiwan/HK drama used to portray the Mainlanders back in the 1980s/1990s.

They never used to understand what we were doing, they thought we were pissed poor, yet we were still making the nuclear bomb.

The supporting roles cannot never understand the action of the protagonist.

While they are still technical Chinese, but if they don't use to share our mentality, then they cannot be considered as the authentic Chinese.

Everything got reflected in their culture, just see how those Taiwan/HK drama used to portray the Mainlanders back in the 1980s/1990s.

They never used to understand what we were doing, they thought we were pissed poor, yet we were still making the nuclear bomb.

The supporting roles cannot never understand the action of the protagonist.

While they are still technical Chinese, but if they don't use to share our mentality, then they cannot be considered as the authentic Chinese.

Don't say such things bro. If we were to bring the nuclear bomb to Taiwan/HK to show them what a marvelous thing it is, they will instantly turn hate into love. :D

急がば回れ

一步一个脚印,踏踏实实是取得成功的最好方法

OK. I feel better already. :D

Don't say such things bro. If we were to bring the nuclear bomb to Taiwan/HK to show them what a marvelous thing it is, they will instantly turn hate into love. :D

The world history is like a movie, CPC is the protagonist who is looking a treasure to make his clan more powerful.

The clan also includes other members such as KMT-ROC and HK, but they play the supporting roles.

They didn't realize that the CPC was doing the treasure hunt, while making fun at him.

Sorry, but CPC was destined to become the protagonist since the beginning, while the minor supporting role like KMT can only be envious to death.

A protagonist always has more long term strategic vision/goal compared to the minor supporting roles.

Last edited:
Maybe not in the UK, but look at the stereotypes of Chinese in the US:

No innovation study robots
Super strict parents
Bad English
Bucked teeth
Gambling addicts
Men are unmasculine, women are oppressed
Short
You need to grow up if you think this is the worst people can say about you.

The gist that I'm getting from your post is that -- its okay to have constructive criticism on oneself -- in the end it leads to improvement, am i right ?

@Genesis , @FairAndUnbiased , @AgentOrange , @TaiShang -- now this is an example of the antithesis of 'constructive criticism', this is more so Destructive Criticism , a typical Troll Post.

I'm just agreeing with Mike. And I wasn't talking to you. But you do have a big mouth.

Irony being that Frequency is an ethnic Viet. He has internalized so much hatred and he loathes himself so much he can barely function. Notice how he specified "East" Asian? Oh but not South East Asians such as Viets, of course. Short, malnourished Viets averaging 80 pounds soaking wet - now there's the epitome of beauty. It'd be funny if he wasn't serious. But It's really sad, actually. I feel bad for the guy to be honest. :disagree:

awww you're banned. I'm not Viet. I'm a Canadian. My allies are American and British. Thank you very much for your concern.

I know bro, I myself have witnessed this during my many travel/visits in Asia. They still generally look up to us white than their own brothers. Though to be honest its not just asians, I have seen this in many other continents as well.:D:bounce: But I was surprised to witnessed it in ven rich/wealthier esat asian countries as well like Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and even Japan etc, thought it would have been restricted to poorer south Asian countries.

"Not openly criticizing" is very different from "accepting". Eastern Asian culture in general is quite conservative. This means people will do stuff like apologizing and tolerating certain behavior because you do not belong to their social circle and they are politely saying "we want nothing to do with you". This is why you will see East Asians being quite open in their own social circle and does not hesitate from pointing out things from each other, but do not react to outsiders.

Of course, this is not unique to East Asians. A lot of Europeans and Americans, especially ones of higher class will also do the same thing. Basically, just because people are polite does not mean they actually has a high opinion of you. Sometimes the best thing to disengage and discourage farther interaction is being as polite.

Back
Top Bottom