What's new

"Why did you talk to me in Punjabi?" Lady is upset with the constable for speaking in Punjabi

Status
Not open for further replies.
two words gora complex get out of it plz get a life DHA wali aunty
She is no DHA aunty, probably another one trying to portray something which she isn’t... Mehran speaks of it (most certainly)

That is a typical drama to avoid checking/document inspection. Actually, she doesn't have her license or car documents or even the annual tax receipt so as she is caught guilty, had to use every reference starting with Punjabi Language, then Islamic Country reference, Human Rights, Woman Rights and what not merely save her skin and avoid penalty. Its just a norm nowadays to pressurize security personnel like this. Lucky that reporter somehow filmed the whole scene otherwise, fiminazis would have demanded the hanging of Police Official.
Islamabad police is wise to have installed body cams on front pockets of policemen. The usual “video banai aur half side dikhao and shout at policemen as well as get aggressive with civil wardi”, no matter how shitty the policemen are, the wardi deserves its due respect. People are no angles, they are equally scums and the reason why man times policemen stop them. Jisko bhi dekho video banakar mazloom banta hai, qanoon to hai hi nai khoon mein

Happened once with me; was hiring someone for some work and called him for a meetup and spoke in punjabi; the guy felt insulted. I dropped the project with him. The funny thing is that he himself was a punjabi. What an insult these creatures are to our motherland.

I don't have headphones at the moment. What happens at 0:36 ??

Lady is annoyed and anguished... we can clearly see that...

At 0:36 she speaks... to the one who is recording... you have no sense of HUMOUR... now this is more epic than "WOMANS" at end...

Lady is annoyed and anguished... we can clearly see that...

At 0:36 she speaks... to the one who is recording... you have no sense of HUMOUR... now this is more epic than "WOMANS" at end...

I see.

I will watch the vid again tomorrow.

Wow, didn't know that the Pakistani Punjabis are wary of speaking their own mother tongue in their province. In contrast, most Indians can readily converse in 3 or more languages and no one dares to ridicule anyone for speaking their native language in their own state.

@SIPRA

O Pajee,

Angrezi mar diti jay s kuri nae! Owee jali angrezi...

The Hole in the Soul.... The Giant Black Hole in the Soul....

It can never be filled by Goraismo or Mullahismo....

Not matter how much they throw agnrezi with every second sentence... or bleech hair to fake blonde or... or skin to fake light....

The Hole in the Soul.... only widens when we go for escapismoz as painkillerz.

Pajee, how can people be anything if all their ideas/speech/thinking/conduct is a Copy/Paste job?

It is like Billo acting up Sindhu nationalismo without even able to speak Sindhi....

Fakery faker
.... even Fakery of these Coconuts is Fake...

Why cann't people Fake with Honesty... even Fakery is Fake...wah, wah...

But then Market value of flesh declines with age...

Except for NoorJahan!

Kaafi kapatti qism ki aurat hae.:lol:

The problem here is police attitude.
You dont go talking rude to people.

He could have said the same in urdu and it would still be offensive.

to be fair I think she was in the right..I think she is a native urdu speaker or sindhi speaker and she might have had gotten a vague inkling that this policeman may have used some sort of expletive..She rose up and fought back..good on her and bless her soul. Its better if women are feisty than the standard demure behaviour that is expected of women from south Asia...and knowing the how thuggish,vulgar,boorish police can get in a few south Asian countries (including and especially India) I am more than willing to believe this woman...I think only near mono-ethnic countries like Bhutan,Maldives and Bangladesh have good amiable police in the South asian context

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom