What's new

Why Chinese and Pakistanis want Congress to win 2014 Election India ?

It doesn't mean BJP will win but I can assure you congress will lose minimum 15% of existing seats.

That's even worse though. :lol:

That means Congress will win a 3rd term but with a very very weak mandate, and they will be held to ransom by every regional party under the sun. Nothing will get done.

The only possible way I can see for India to attain sustained double-digit growth in the future is Modi. But Congress has already beaten him, no one can even say his name now without thinking of the words mass murder, even though he was already cleared by the Supreme court.

Congress knows how to play politics, I will give it to them. Almost as good as the Westerners.

as i said Indians have to leave pakistani phobia their is nothing about pakistan in his post nor the poster was pakistan To pakistan it dsnt matter =))
Leave pakistan mind set ? In which world are u living in ? Pakistanis / ISI trained terrorist show up almost every day on National and International media .

BJP is a fascist Hindu radicalism party just like Saudi Arabian royal family is a fascist Islamic radicalism regime.

I've even heard that the BJP sponsors terrorists organisations like RSS and others.

Islamic and Hindu radicalism are the biggest threat to world peace.

That means Congress will win a 3rd term but with a very very weak mandate, and they will be held to ransom by every regional party under the sun. Nothing will get done.

The only possible way I can see for India to attain sustained double-digit growth in the future is Modi. But Congress has already beaten him, no one can even say his name now without thinking of the words mass murder, even though he was already cleared by the Supreme court.

Congress knows how to play politics, I will give it to them. Almost as good as the Westerners.

Hahaha and you cane to that conclusion from by post or its your analysis ???

Let me be more clear
- by "It doesn't mean BJP will win" I was pointing at clear majority. And wasnt even saying it wont happen :D
- actually congress helped Modi to attained a certain level of publicity and attention were he only show case his work. Until recently he never replied congress allegations. Thats was the smart thinking which paid him well.

Totally wrong on congress here. They really missed someone who is capable of handling politics. Some of their decisions and actions are self-destructive.

If BJP fail to reach to magic number then it will be due to their internal power struggle and not by congress muscle and money.

You are wrong on regional parties. 2/3 are enough to attain the number. No need to carry all of them.

He is the reason. He will be the Maharaja and the Chakravartin of India.

Last edited by a moderator:

You are thinking that the Indian state is like the Chinese one!

India is a federal one unlike the unitary one that is China.

Modi will have to work with regional states to run the country. These regional states have their own politics, where some will be hostile and some pro-BJP, and you can see the conflicts that will inevitably spring up to put nationwide infrastructure projects on hold for years on end.

A better run India maybe could achieve around 7-8% a year GDP/growth over the next 20-30 years.

India has absolutely no chance of competing with a unitary state like China.

Chinese must know it was BJP Govt. in 2003 which officially recognized Tibet as part of china and Pakistanis must know that it was Mr vajpayee which tried mush harder and came to lahore bus yatra too, and he also came closer with Mr Mushraf in solving Kashmir issue

Lol to be honest I want BJP to win and Modi to be PM of India.

Lol to be honest I want BJP to win and Modi to be PM of India.

Main obstacle for BJP will be Rural India, South and Eastern India, they have no other choice except to field modi other wise congress will be back for 3rd straight term easily, although the opposition from with in his own party will hurt its electoral prospect too

Well, Indians either have the choice of voting for the Sikh-lead Congress or the Hindu-Extremist BJP.

Well, Indians either have the choice of voting for the Sikh-lead Congress or the Hindu-Extremist BJP.

Congress party will be taken over by the Gandhi family after the next election. No more Singh. I wonder if Indians in this forum support him.

Congress party will be taken over by the Gandhi family after the next election. No more Singh. I wonder if Indians in this forum support him.

From what I gather from the Indian members on this forum is that Rahul Gandhi is considered hapless for some reason.

Honestly, who gives a sh!t about india? Chinese and Pakistanis care more for their toilets than something as useless as india.

Its only indians who poke noses in our internal matters, follow our local Pakistani politics, tune in to listen to Hassan Nisar and what not..

We, the superior Pakistanis, don't give a rat a$$ about what is happening in hindu politics of india...just stop oppressing Muslims though...

Are you guys saying that if some anonymous people claiming to be Chinese or Pakistani support one party, then Indians should vote for the other?

In that case, let me be the first to say Modi ji, Modi ji....

Back
Top Bottom