What's new

PPPP AND JI wins karachi local bodies elections

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Inshallah next election 60% seats will go to PPPP and 40% to JI

Both can form a coalition govt in center and province.

Not sure why they want to decrease karachi population since they can win seats from there anyway
Screenshot_20230508_093638_English Newspapers PK.jpg

Inshallah next election 60% seats will go to PPPP and 40% to JI

Both can form a coalition govt in center and province.

Not sure why they want to decrease karachi population since they can win seats from there anyway
View attachment 928269
ppp win in Karachi that will not a election but a joke people of Karachi extremely hate ppp there for it using Sindh card by bringing Sindhes from interior Sindh for manipulate Election in Karachi...

So PTI Karachi is so bad that they can't do anything to stop this blatant rigging?

ppp win in Karachi that will not a election but a joke people of Karachi extremely hate ppp there for it using Sindh card by bringing Sindhes from interior Sindh for manipulate Election in Karachi...
Does it matter?? What matter si what are the results published by election commission

So PTI Karachi is so bad that they can't do anything to stop this blatant rigging?
Exactly my point

Kinda gives us a snapshot of 2024 elections

Seems PTI will win only few seats from Punjab...Sindh will be JI replacing PTI

KP will either be delayed (likely)or again PTI will win few seats from urban areas

This year will be year of pacification..most of veterans will leave PTI as they realize and rest will be jailed or disallowed from elections

Some where by end of the year IK will be banned in either tosha Khana or likely seta white case

Pretty much as I predicted last year

Mqm should be kicked out completely

Does it matter?? What matter si what are the results published by election commission

Exactly my point

Kinda gives us a snapshot of 2024 elections

Seems PTI will win only few seats from Punjab...Sindh will be JI replacing PTI

KP will either be delayed (likely)or again PTI will win few seats from urban areas

This year will be year of pacification..most of veterans will leave PTI as they realize and rest will be jailed or disallowed from elections

Some where by end of the year IK will be banned in either tosha Khana or likely seta white case

Pretty much as I predicted last year
sure that would be end of any hope and progress pakistan may have for future

Mqm should be kicked out completely

sure that would be end of any hope and progress pakistan may have for future
MQM doesn't has legitimacy for now.
They are like used woman
So they need another object and that's JI

JI was used extensively in 1990s and now it's their time to shine again

People of karachi now have new love with JI so it will give some legitimacy to the elections

MQM doesn't has legitimacy for now.
They are like used woman
So they need another object and that's JI

JI was used extensively in 1990s and now it's their time to shine again

People of karachi now have new love with JI so it will give some legitimacy to the elections
JI will be crying just like in election then funds, currently karachi been gifted to ppp in plate and stake holders cant do anything except cry which is pakistanis main weapon cry

JI will be crying just like in election then funds, currently karachi been gifted to ppp in plate and stake holders cant do anything except cry which is pakistanis main weapon cry
Stake holders are impatient and want change over night hence why they shop around.
Same people voted for MQM for ages now crying
They are now going to vote for JI and then cry the same when JI joins the govt and do nothing

Last edited:

KARACHITES for PPPP

I refuse to accept that other parties can't even win a single seat

Simply means local political parties other then PPPP don't have enough workers or volunteers or no support

Either way ground reality is Karachi on paper love PPPP and JI.

Seems I was right again 😂

Now @Areesh is going to start abusing me but what matters is number of seats PPPP gets not the sentiment of karachi people

Afterall it's not a popularity contest but a voting/seats contest

If people can't get together to ensure their votes aren't stolen then they might very well have voted for PPPP Itself

look at those who believed in hafiz naimur rehman!!!! all i can do is laugh at them :lol: :lol: . JI has always been establishment pparty, their existence depends on it!

KARACHITES for PPPP

Simply means local political parties other then PPPP don't have enough workers or volunteers or no support

Now @Areesh is going to start abusing me but what matters is number of seats PPPP gets not the sentiment of karachi people

If people can't get together to ensure their votes aren't stolen then they might very well have voted for PPPP Itself
99% karachi didnt even know about this voting lol

KARACHITES for PPPP

Karachi is a shithole and this monkey is cheering because the party which has presided over it for decades, in effect, being responsible for it being a shithole, wins over there again.

Back
Top Bottom