What's new

PPPP AND JI wins karachi local bodies elections

Sad for Karachi. It will and continue to be a sh!thole.

Just look at its airport.

Being a Karachiite this is shameful.

Have a sneaking feeling, this template of rigging will be used in Punjab and KP as well.

not just urdu speakers except punjabi and sindhi baki koiye kahi ka nahi raha

Sindhis are the worst off people in this faujistan, and so are the vast bulk of Punjabis. The only ones thriving in the land of the pure are the faujis and the waderas.

Zardari and his thugs have complete control over Karachi.
All Government institutions be they provincial or any other, from top to bottom are run by their people.
The majority of educated ones are leaving their city and country on a daily basis.
So it is no surprise, it was bound to happen. Prepare for more.
Heck, I didn't even know that there was an election going on.
The city except for Shahra-e-Faisal and Cantonment areas looks like a barren wasteland.

Lol at Urdu speakers. Kahin ke nahi rahe.

Beta tum apni fikar karo. Hum apne masail khud hal karlenge.

Sindhis are the worst off people in this faujistan, and so are the vast bulk of Punjabis. The only ones thriving in the land of the pure are the faujis and the waderas.
Sindi say zinda hi bhutto etc so they made their choices sadly.

KARACHITES for PPPP

I refuse to accept that other parties can't even win a single seat

Simply means local political parties other then PPPP don't have enough workers or volunteers or no support

Either way ground reality is Karachi on paper love PPPP and JI.

Seems I was right again 😂

Now @Areesh is going to start abusing me but what matters is number of seats PPPP gets not the sentiment of karachi people

Afterall it's not a popularity contest but a voting/seats contest

If people can't get together to ensure their votes aren't stolen then they might very well have voted for PPPP Itself
Regging & corruption is the crown jewel of PPP head only ALLAH knows what is the future of Karachi & it's people all the right are hijacked & forcefully occupied all the rights & institutions...:cry:

Regging & corruption is the crown jewel of PPP head only ALLAH knows what is the future of Karachi & it's people all the right are hijacked & forcefully occupied all the rights & institutions...:cry:
karachi will be fill with androni sindh and saraiki etc
this will keep happening until only 1% urdu speaker left.

If you live in. karachi can see bike riders who are they

Zardari and his thugs have complete control over Karachi.
All Government institutions be they provincial or any other, from top to bottom are run by their people.
The majority of educated ones are leaving their city and country on a daily basis.
So it is no surprise, it was bound to happen. Prepare for more.
Heck, I didn't even know that there was an election going on.
The city except for Shahra-e-Faisal and Cantonment areas looks like a barren wasteland.

Beta tum apni fikar karo. Hum apne masail khud hal karlenge.
People of Karachi wants to get rid off from the corrupt & crimenals mafia but this evil mafia want to impose itself at any cost & for this it using Sindh & shia card & if Karachi died whole PAKISTAN will suffer...

karachi will be fill with androni sindh and saraiki etc
this will keep happening until only 1% urdu speaker left.

If you live in. karachi can see bike riders who are they
People of Karachi extremely in panic because of this PPP mafia...

FB_IMG_1683569802541.jpg

99% karachi didnt even know about this voting lol
PPP convert Karachi into a interior Sindh village there no one knows what's going on just PPP wadera given 1 plate of biryani & all votes are yours but in Karachi there tactics are different give vote & get/snatch jobs business & whatever you want it something like Karachi on a ppp gunpoint...

PPP convert Karachi into a interior Sindh village there no one knows what's going on just PPP wadera given 1 plate of biryani & all votes are yours but in Karachi there tactics are different give vote & get/snatch jobs business & whatever you want it something like Karachi on a ppp gunpoint...
No one vote for ppp yet they won, they divide the vote bank throw one vote here and one vote there. People searching for his vote station and times over lol.

99% karachi didnt even know about this voting lol
And that is exactly what I have been saying all along

KARACHITES don't care about elections or political activism but cry all the times about facilities

So PTI Karachi is so bad that they can't do anything to stop this blatant rigging?
Chief Justice can’t get simple constitutional requirement fulfilled due to humara Pakistan mafia and you want PTI Karachi wing to stop them.

KARACHITES don't care about elections or political activism but cry all the times about facilities
The heavy handedness that Karachites have faced the rest of the country is facing a sliver of it now. How about you guys force them to give you your right to elect your provincial government first and then point fingers at Karachites maybe?

Yeah take away voting rights, no matter whom we vote victorious is Favourite sindhi party PPP, no roads, no clean water, no water pipeline, no job quota, repairing all doing with our own money, took away our party mqm label them as terrorist party while all other doing same under cover umbrella.
Census happened and shown 50 lac lass karachities, next will be 1 crore less and then 2 crore urdu speaker less to take away everything.

Hope all urdu speaker migrate from karachi and settle some othrr country where they will be given equal rights.

Only punjabi and sindhi will progress in land of pakistan simple is that rest either be ghulam or move on

Back
Top Bottom