What's new

Why Chinese and Pakistanis want Congress to win 2014 Election India ?

The guys at TheIndianArmyFans page first need to get a job.Then they can worry about Chinese wishes.

Seriously some is quoting a toll from pdf to project a national matter :rofl:
Its nice to show Indians whom they should Vote !

You should be ! If this man can make Gujarat into Los Vegas of America Sure he will transform India into a New Super Power From Asia . India just need a good leader like Modi ! We have every thing but good Leader ! China is not Super human Civilization
We want Congress because we are afraid of Modi. Yes, because Modi is going to turn India into a super duper power that would put us and the rest of humanity to shame. The mere sight of India's white slaves would be a reminder of what is possible for India that we can never achieve. And Modi will take a hardline against China and Pakistan and his mere presence will make us tremble in fear. India under Modi will be first among equals of nations and man. Indian cities will be transformed into futuristic hubs that are technological marvels in both construction and function. As India under Modi goes from triumph to triumph and scale heights to new heights we will be left with nothing to do but to look up. India under Modi will shine so bright that it will blind the world. Hunger, poverty, disease and inequality under Modi will be nothing more than a bad dream from the past. India under Modi will be the most powerful military empire that the world has ever seen and will put the American one to shame. A mere breeze from the all mighty Indian military will be enough to crush the Americans under their Titans wheels. Oh, has there ever been or will there ever be another leader like Modi that has not only transformed his nation but humanity as a whole and that of the solar system. India under Modi will be the first to leave this planet that we are all bound to and fan out across the stars and planets that are just there for India's taking. Just thinking about India under Modi send chills down my spine. As i type this i have cold sweat running down my forehead, my hands are trembling, i'm breathing very heavily and my heart is pouncing so hard like its going to burst out of my chest. All of this is because of a terror that i never felt before from the fact that Modi could be India's next prime minister.

Its nice to show Indians whom they should Vote !

You should be ! If this man can make Gujarat into Los Vegas of America Sure he will transform India into a New Super Power From Asia . India just need a good leader like Modi ! We have every thing but good Leader ! China is not Super human Civilization
How about you go out and tell people what Congress did wrong and what Modi can do.Creating Facebook pages and bs photoshops doesn't help....the best example is Imran Khan.No offense but the same can happen in India because the real Indian voter is offline and has probaly never used Internet.

Because Congress winning a third term (with an even weaker mandate) will destroy India's economy.

Modi is India's only real chance to achieve sustained double-digit growth for their entire economy.

But the Indians themselves have destroyed Modi's political chances, by constantly repeating to themselves and their fellow countrymen that he is a mass murderer. Even though he was cleared by the Supreme court.

Hope this will be published on TheIndianArmyFans page too
Because Congress winning a third term (with an even weaker mandate) will destroy India's economy.

Modi is India's only real chance to achieve sustained double-digit growth for their entire economy.

But the Indians themselves have destroyed Modi's political chances, by constantly repeating to themselves and their fellow countrymen that he is a mass murderer. Even though he was cleared by the Supreme court.

You must most a youtube Video . On this ! It will be a great Hit world Wide .Plz do . Save India from Congressi ! Let become equal and then Lets Fight it out ! Do or Die ... What do u say :china:

Sure we will fight ! But help us to throw this Corrupts Gandhi Family !

I dont think you know the Indian voting pattern.
Calling Modi mass killer is effective in minority area but it also has reverse effect in Majority area. So they balance each other.

Real change is what middle class think. These guies don't talk publicly or even participate in public events or even care to vote. But this group is educated and mostly anti-congress. And now they might come out as they have to and vote cause they dont have a choice as they can't contine like this

Last time even Modi wasn't projected at national level he already got youth and industrialists support. Still congress didn't win clearly.
No Modi actually being projected and congress taking every possible wrong decision say they will come back to power is looooooog shot.

It doesn't mean BJP will win but I can assure you congress will lose minimum 15% of existing seats.

Why Chinese and Pakistanis want Congress to win 2014 Election India ?

1236146_579932332064386_184992336_n.jpg

SHOCKER ! ! ! SHOCKER ! ! ! SHOCKER ! ! ! SHOCKER ! ! ! SHOCKER ! ! ! SHOCKER ! ! ! SHOCKER ! ! ! SHOCKER ! ! ! SHOCKER ! ! !

Chinese want Congress to win 2014 election too CHECK THIS !

A Chinese citizen's Replay : " please vote for Singh's party next year, we Chinese love Singh ( Prime misnister of #India MMS ji) and his party(CONGRESS , UPA). There is no other political that has ever done any bigger favor than Singh and his party! I do believe that we Chinese should all write a letter to thank Singh.

If I can meet Singh in person, I will koutou to this man who ensure our victory. "

This had shocked many . As now Chinese People and Chinese Army want Congress Govt led by Manmohan Singh Ji or Rahul Gandhi to rule #India for the next 5 years .

WHY CHINA AREMY AND ITS PEOPLE LOVE CONGRESS Lead Govt in India ?

Why do do u think ? Share and Ask this question with every one ! Every #Indian

WILL INIDIANS SUPPORT CHINA and VOTE FOR CONGRESS ?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=579932332064386&set=a.159154007475556.34140.159150404142583&type=1&theater

Just want to know no one has mentioned any thing about pakistan , You have to stop this pakistan phobia

We want Congress because we are afraid of Modi. Yes, because Modi is going to turn India into a super duper power that would put us and the rest of humanity to shame. The mere sight of India's white slaves would be a reminder of what is possible for India that we can never achieve. And Modi will take a hardline against China and Pakistan and his mere presence will make us tremble in fear. India under Modi will be first among equals of nations and man. Indian cities will be transformed into futuristic hubs that are technological marvels in both construction and function. As India under Modi goes from triumph to triumph and scale heights to new heights we will be left with nothing to do but to look up. India under Modi will shine so bright that it will blind the world. Hunger, poverty, disease and inequality under Modi will be nothing more than a bad dream from the past. India under Modi will be the most powerful military empire that the world has ever seen and will put the American one to shame. A mere breeze from the all mighty Indian military will be enough to crush the Americans under their Titans wheels. Oh, has there ever been or will there ever be another leader like Modi that has not only transformed his nation but humanity as a whole and that of the solar system. India under Modi will be the first to leave this planet that we are all bound to and fan out across the stars and planets that are just there for India's taking. Just thinking about India under Modi send chills down my spine. As i type this i have cold sweat running down my forehead, my hands are trembling, i'm breathing very heavily and my heart is pouncing so hard like its going to burst out of my chest. All of this is because of a terror that i never felt before from the fact that Modi could be India's next prime minister.

Can I use this prose as my signature????

Modi is a terrorist but I won't be unhappy to see him in power. He will be always in run by opposite parties and he will never be able to tackle the religious conflicts what Congress did perfectly. Whether Congress come or Modi, the fact and situation will remain the same- butchering the Muslims. Over 20 thousands Bangladeshis were killed on border incidents and their Bengal federation govt. didn't even bother to pay a visit in Bangladesh, when their Central govt. requested Mamta and even made a visit. What is wrong with India? Don't they know even of those killed Bangladeshis because of scattered regions in border areas, even the hindus get killed! They are busy with election, so are we! So keep on killing.

I remember during Pak elections indians would wish for PPP to win again.

Why Indians think the world gives a damn about Indian election?....:blink:

Unfortunately Congress is the only other big party-
BJP sux because of Modi- otherwise under Wajpae it was good-

You know all this talk remind me of hearing of Taiwan's candidate of Ma Ying-jeou, before he became president. He was seen as the great hope.

However, look at him now.

I'm not saying Modi isn't a good politician. I'm not informed on him to make that call. However, I do have some idea of what a democracy is. Even if he becomes the PM, he still doesn't have the power of Xi jinping, however limited Xi's power is compare to his predecessors.

He can't really change the way Indians conduct themselves, how the economy will go forward and all that.

I could be wrong though. However if India is really the real democracy people say it is, then no one man can have too much effect.

Back
Top Bottom