What's new

“Why Aren’t You Married Yet?”

i only met a few before settling with the one. my first was purely chosen on the looks. that fail quiet quickly, but i had a pic of me and her and to show my mates to prove it..... so yeah i didn't mind.

lol she's doing her doctorate, on her way to be a neurologist, so she is brainy, i'm doing a part time phil in defence studies and got an msc in cs.

so you lady needs to be saluted...... damn. when she's angry does she say "drop and give me 20".
good for you bro

for me, another year before the ring comes in

Well, I had dated around, I did not have anything in particular in my mind just to be with someone and beats being alone. Some are good looking, some aren't. I too have a few "trophies" pic I stashed somewhere to do a show and tell, but I don't actually do that much anymore...

Well, she is a lawyer by trade, just completed her Coursework doctorate in Asian Studies and I too just finished a Master of International Business a few years ago. I was planning to go all the way with the military but I got wounded so I have to quit midway, otherwise I would have been doing courses in US Army War College......A lot of my colleague have risen to the rank of Lt Col now which is what I could have been had I stayed.

Well, She was a Major in Swedish Defence Force when I was a Captain in the US Army, but then to be fair she entered her appointment in my rank as a professional officer so although I was in the Military longer than her she ended up one rank above me, which, there are no other word for it, sucks...

Financial issues, not ready to have my own family, and anime.

Those are my issues.

Still happily unmarried, not aged enough, and having girls as a friend in tandem...meaning experimenting :)

The first time I went for the Brains, the second time for the heart, now I'm thinking I should be just going for beauty.

What do you guys think?

@MastanKhan @MaarKhoor @Jonah Arthur @Zibago @The Eagle and others?
I think you should rest now brothers and think about those who are still single :lol::lol:

Not a good idea otherwise you will end up as a SINGLE. :D
Bro, he is already married twice as I make from his comment :)

Still happily unmarried, not aged enough, and having girls as a friend in tandem...meaning experimenting :)
Are you a girl or a boy?

There may won't be enough time to accomplish other things if I do it now.
Maybe when I become +25.

Back
Top Bottom