What's new

’Why are the Kurds not happy? They have everything’-Turk

Actually, I think the Turks should play it smart here. Do something out of the blue like support an Independent Kurdistan but with no land from turkey.

Promise support and acceptance for an independent Kurdistan (from Iraq obviously since the country will and cannot exist in the present form).
Give some economic aid and other help.

In return:
Cease all terrorist activities of PKK and nothing about Kurdistan within Turkey.

Win-win situation for both I think, and Turkey also gets a new ally.

Actually what you say has been done already, mostly Turkish firms are building up north Iraq and supporting the kurdish administration there in many ways like letting the oil flow through Turkey.

BUT... It just became worse increase attacks etc after we did the above.

The pkk has it's main bases in north iraq, you just need to put 1 + 1 together to realize that the kurds we are helping in north Iraq are secretly arming and helping pkk, because the pkk has it's base in the same area north Iraq.

So what you are mentioning has been done and didn't work.

Playing the victim card again... ypg driving Arabs out of their homes in Syria

I have Assyrian friends that have fled north east Syria and they have told me they had to leave their homes because the kurds kicked them out and took their homes and land.

The kurds pretend to be victims but in reality they are taking land even from christian Assyrians in Syria.

Turks live in these lands for more than 1000 years. Just because your tribe came from the Zagros moutains in Iran and settled in Turkish land (with our permission) doesn't make it your land. Most Turks and Kurds don't have anything against each other. It is a small group called PKK that is doing attacks on ambulances, security forces, hospitals and schools. Of course now you are being double penetrated in Syria and Iraq it is time to change tactics and play victim by pretending PKK/YPG speaks for all Kurds. PKK is nowhere safe anymore. Also your project in North-Syria will fail:

France to discuss Turkeys northern Syria safe zone proposal with partners - Daily Sabah
zagrous mountains is closest to anatolia than mongolia and the ancient anatolians were indo-europeans you deny that right for kurds but you and other turks complain about turks in the other countries and cry with tears for their rights but you deny it for the kurds??!!

Actually what you say has been done already, mostly Turkish firms are building up north Iraq and supporting the kurdish administration there in many ways like letting the oil flow through Turkey.

BUT... It just became worse increase attacks etc after we did the above.

The pkk has it's main bases in north iraq, you just need to put 1 + 1 together to realize that the kurds we are helping in north Iraq are secretly arming and helping pkk, because the pkk has it's base in the same area north Iraq.

So what you are mentioning has been done and didn't work.

I have Assyrian friends that have fled north east Syria and they have told me they had to leave their homes because the kurds kicked them out and took their homes and land.

The kurds pretend to be victims but in reality they are taking land even from christian Assyrians in Syria.
Iraqi kurdistan is different though isnt it, they have sanctions on kurds in Rojava I think.

zagrous mountains is closest to anatolia than mongolia and the ancient anatolians were indo-europeans you deny that right for kurds but you and other turks complain about turks in the other countries and cry with tears for their rights but you deny it for the kurds??!!

Exactly, not more not less.

The first paragraph of the article told the truth. Kurds who sympathize with PKK is being played like a bunch of pawns by other intelligencia, only goal being destabilizing, no other goal whatsoever. Kurds got their party in the parliament HDP, they have every right in Turkey, yet they absolutely have to grab a big portion of Turkey through terror, because appearantly its "theirs". What kind of right is denied Kurds that are granted Turks, mention me one please.

And just to add salt to the wound, todays zaman as always does everything in their power to ruin Turkey only because their "holy imam/god" in CIA Pennsylvania is mad that his mafia organization's money supply ia their private schools are being closed.

And just to add salt to the wound, todays zaman as always does everything in their power to ruin Turkey only because their "holy imam/god" in CIA Pennsylvania is mad that his mafia organization's money supply ia their private schools are being closed.
i know many Erdogan fan boys are in the forum
i was reading already some strange conspiracy theories by you guys
but this one of CIA stufff ... hmmm ...

Kurds need their own country so they won't suffer discrimination and violence from turkish hands. Eastern half of turkey should be given to Kurds so they can establish their own country.

Kurds need their own country so they won't suffer discrimination and violence from turkish hands. Eastern half of turkey should be given to Kurds so they can establish their own country.

Ok you give all of Egypt to Israel then we can talk, you couldn't even beat little Israel LOL

Exactly, not more not less.
Exactly the cry river on the turk minorities in Balkan or Russia or in Middle East and Europe and call for cultural rights like they want to study their languege in Germany a country which they don't belong and they live there for less than 70 years and they want their languege to be the official while they deny it for kurds and Armenians who live in Anatolia for centuries just like this member @Sinan

Exactly the cry river on the turk minorities in Balkan or Russia or in Middle East and Europe and call for cultural rights like they want to study their languege in Germany a country which they don't belong and they live there for less than 70 years and they want their languege to be the official while they deny it for kurds and Armenians who live in Anatolia for centuries just like this member @Sinan
First of all you are an illiterate person, let's clear that out.
Secondly don't talk about the subjects that you know nothing about it.

Kurds can use their own language in cities, use Kurdish on signs, in public advertisements, etc.... They have Kurdish language majors in universities, they can open tv/radio channels in Kurdish language, TRT (state tv channel) has a Kurdish channel for them.

But no, some of them wants Kurdish to be the official language of Turkey. You were comparing Germany with Turkey just a moment ago...as far i know German is the official language of Germany, like French in France, Spanish in Spain, Turkish in Turkey. And i assure you it won't change as long as we are breathing.

About Armenians.....what Armenians???? there is no Armenian left in Anatolia.

First of all you are an illiterate person, let's clear that out.
Secondly don't talk about the subjects that you know nothing about it.

Kurds can use their own language in cities, use Kurdish on signs, in public advertisements, etc.... They have Kurdish language majors in universities, they can open tv/radio channels in Kurdish language, TRT (state tv channel) has a Kurdish channel for them.

But no, some of them wants Kurdish to be the official language of Turkey. You were comparing Germany with Turkey just a moment ago...as far i know German is the official language of Germany, like French in France, Spanish in Spain, Turkish in Turkey. And i assure you it won't change as long as we are breathing.

About Armenians.....what Armenians???? there is no Armenian left in Anatolia.

iyi yazdin, bos ver adamin ulkesi tas devrinde hala. Bizi kiskaniyor bu maymunlar.

iyi yazdin, bos ver adamin ulkesi tas devrinde hala. Bizi kiskaniyor bu maymunlar.
It's not like that bro. Not every Iraqi is non-sympathetic with Turkey. This particular one is sectarian. We are Sunni, he is Shia. He worships Iran, hates Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom