What's new

Why muslims don't support Palestinians? They need weapons

And we devastated two Sunni nations. I guess the Iranians do not have to worry about Pakistan as it’s majority Sunni; therefore, cowardly in every way possible. Have fun trying to get Kashmir back!
So You devastated two Sunni nations and your fellow Shia opening threads asking why all Muslims are not supporting Palestine
@Mehdipersian here is your answer 😄.

So You devastated two Sunni nations and your fellow Shia opening threads asking why all Muslims are not supporting Palestine
@Mehdipersian here is your answer 😄.
What are you talking about?
Are you a jew? You support jews in your comments.

FUTURE OF YOUR BELOVED ISRAHELL:
IMG_20231008_112141_723.jpg

Saudis follow Iran’s 1994 somersault on Kashmir at OIC​

Nice turkish drama.
Why you send me this bullshit

The title is Why Muslims don't support Palestinians and the comment section is cesspool of Shia-Sunni rivalry.
Maybe try to leave your sect/nationality aside before you claim to be one ummah.

Tragic !

What are you talking about?
Are you a jew? You support jews in your comments.

FUTURE OF YOUR BELOVED ISRAHELL:
View attachment 959349

Nice turkish drama.
Why you send me this bullshit
He’s a Pakistani that claims neutrality when it comes to “sects” but has special hatred for the Iranians. He think Iran and Pakistans relationship fell apart when Iran helped india during the 1990s in the UN vote but conveniently forgets the brutal killings of the Shias and Iranian Air Force cadets leading up to the UN vote.

Basically an atheist Sunni””

Where I supported Jews?

Your friend @AA_ proudly claims that Iran has successfully destroyed two Sunni Nations and here you are asking all Muslims to support Irani backed Hamas?
Here are his words:
"And we devastated two Sunni nations."
In all of your comments in gaza conflict.
He is not my friend. His sentence is also false.

He’s a Pakistani that claims neutrality when it comes to “sects” but has special hatred for the Iranians. He think Iran and Pakistans relationship fell apart when Iran helped india during the 1990s in the UN vote but conveniently forgets the brutal killings of the Shias and Iranian Air Force cadets leading up to the UN vote.

Basically an atheist Sunni””
I guess he is a secular and slave of western countries.
He is not a salafi.

This thread is a microcosm of Muslim world, and should tell everyone why the wider Muslim world will never unite to support Palestine.

Keeping that aside, if people think Nations decide upon emotional quotient alone, they are fooling themselves.

Does that include supporting Palestinians which commits War Crimes?
War crimes?!? No we are not accept this.
But do you support jews? All of them are criminals and they commit war crimes every day against Palestinians

This thread is a microcosm of Muslim world, and should tell everyone why the wider Muslim world will never unite to support Palestine.

Keeping that aside, if people think Nations decide upon emotional quotient alone, they are fooling themselves.

Dude, most Muslim countries do support Palestine but more in diplomacy, money and infrastructures. Unlike Hamas, most Muslim countries prefer Hamas do non violence thing since attacking Israel will end up killing more Palestinians.

The event in 1965 war between Pakistan and India, Afghan war against USSR, and Bosnian war are examples of Muslim countries help

In Bosnia, Soeharto went to Sarajevo where the cities were under besieged. Those ambulances from Indonesia also carried weapon.

He also went to USA to lobby USA

Stories about weapon carried by a plane belonging to UAE or Qatar which is catched by NATO can you find as well if you do Googling

It is Soeripto, Indonesian Armed Force Intelligent Commander in Bosnia

1696770443510.png

Last edited:
War crimes?!? No we are not accept this.

So which Palestinian war crimes do you think should be stopped?

• Indiscriminately firing rockets on population centres?
  • Killing random Israeli civilians?
  • Attacking Israelis while dressed as civilians?
  • Hiding weapons in medical facilities?
  • Executing POWs?
  • Holding civilians as hostages?

But do you support jews? All of them are criminals and they commit war crimes every day against Palestinians

I support the Geneva Convention, and Palestinians spit on the Geneva Convention.
Israelis much less so.

Dude, most Muslim countries do support Palestine but more in diplomacy, money and infrastructures. Unlike Hamas, most Muslim countries prefer Hamas do non violence thing since attacking Israel will end up killing more Palestinians.

The event in 1965 war between Pakistan and India, Afghan war against USSR, and Bosnian war are examples of Muslim countries help

In Bosnia, Soeharto went to Sarajevo where the cities were under besieged. Those ambulances from Indonesia also carried weapon.

He also went to USA to lobby USA

Stories about weapon carried by a plane belonging to UAE or Qatar which is catched by NATO can you find as well if you do Googling

It is Soeripto, Indonesian Armed Force Intelligent Commander in Bosnia

View attachment 959429

The thread isn't about moral support

Even India supports Palestine there, and has many times voted against Israel in the UN.

What we are talking about here, is the support for arms. That will not come to happen, not anymore.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom