What's new

why are people still voting for PMLN and PPP

Simple question why most of overseas Pakistanis supporting Imran Khan and PTI ? They know what system he talking about since we live in same system here in west. We reject slavery of Sharifs and Bhuttos
true

ur votes are being manipulated and ur ok with that

Brothers,

Votes manipulated yes, its true, but after 14 Months if my leaders suddenly wake up and started saying elections rigged, election rigged, then its a agenda not a demand of reforms.

For having better elections we need Elections reforms, which only be done in National Assembly

Brothers,
Votes manipulated yes, its true, but after 14 Months if my leaders suddenly wake up and started saying elections rigged, election rigged, then its a agenda not a demand of reforms.
For having better elections we need Elections reforms, which only be done in National Assembly
after 14 month he was saying this from the first day go hear his speech in national assembly

Brothers,
if nawaz had received majority than why so scared of recounting they dont do any harm has any one asked him this we both know wt will happen if its recounted

B
after 14 month he was saying this from the first day go hear his speech in national assembly

if nawaz had received majority than why so scared of recounting they dont do any harm has any one asked him this we both know wt will happen if its recounted

Brother,

As a very small student of law, if someone need to recount the ballots of any constituency of National Assembly then that candidate must have to file the petition with evidence within 60 days of Elections in Election Tribunal.

The proceeding of Elections Tribunal not being challenged in any High court of Supreme court.

PTI filled around 55- 60 Petitions, in Elections commission, and around 49 petitions already decided.

Now the senerio is PTI not accept the elections result, then he must have to file the petitions in elections tribunals within 60 days of election result, and in that period whole PTI is sleeping.

Enjoy the show, billu rani is having tough time,

Matlab Kashmir sa bara tum logo ka so called ihtijaj ha.

Brother Kahen Pakistan ko nuqsan na pocha dayna apnay Imran khan ka Prime minister ship ka pechay!

Brother,
As a very small student of law, if someone need to recount the ballots of any constituency of National Assembly then that candidate must have to file the petition with evidence within 60 days of Elections in Election Tribunal.
The proceeding of Elections Tribunal not being challenged in any High court of Supreme court.
PTI filled around 55- 60 Petitions, in Elections commission, and around 49 petitions already decided.
Now the senerio is PTI not accept the elections result, then he must have to file the petitions in elections tribunals within 60 days of election result, and in that period whole PTI is sleeping.
speeking in general if nawaz had the ballz to like he pretends he does why not recount if he was truly given the majority nawaz is not a true leader its a fact u would agree with

speeking in general if nawaz had the ballz to like he pretends he does why not recount if he was truly given the majority nawaz is not a true leader its a fact u would agree with

Just like you and me, Nawaz not able to issue the orders of recounting, for that we need constitutional amendments!
Very important time of 60 days already laps, and judgement of Election tribunal will not be challenged in any court, according to law!

If Nawaz issued any order, that order easily be challenged in any court, and any court of lower level may dismiss the order easily!

Imran khan knew that as per law he not able to do any thing.

Just like you and me, Nawaz not able to issue the orders of recounting, for that we need constitutional amendments!
Very important time of 60 days already laps, and judgement of Election tribunal will not be challenged in any court, according to law!
If Nawaz issued any order, that order easily be challenged in any court, and any court of lower level may dismiss the order easily!
Imran khan knew that as per law he not able to do any thing.
haha so thats wts happening to our votes manipulated this is a kingdom not a democracy

haha so thats wts happening to our votes manipulated this is a kingdom not a democracy

what a hypocrisy, same establishment, and same government machinery organize elections in KPK also, i thought you forgot that!

what a hypocrisy, same establishment, and same government machinery organize elections in KPK also, i thought you forgot that!
i want full election audit be it in kpk or punjab this is a family buisness

i want full election audit be it in kpk or punjab this is a family buisness

Brother,

this is the problem with us , counties not run on human wishes, countries run on Laws , constitutions.
I also voted for PTI, but sorry i am absolutely disappointed with the stance of Imran khan! the demand of Imran khan, if accepted then brother, remember, in next elections PTI wins, no one will accept the results, and they start "threek" against IK, on same note which IK using today.

Brother, civil war is very very near, because workers of other parties are angry! and when ever their leader give them go ahead, the situation is absolutely uncontrollable for any one.

ready for that!

Brother,
this is the problem with us , counties not run on human wishes, countries run on Laws , constitutions.
I also voted for PTI, but sorry i am absolutely disappointed with the stance of Imran khan! the demand of Imran khan, if accepted then brother, remember, in next elections PTI wins, no one will accept the results, and they start "threek" against IK, on same note which IK using today.
Brother, civil war is very very near, because workers of other parties are angry! and when ever their leader give them go ahead, the situation is absolutely uncontrollable for any one.
ready for that!
born ready im no fan of IK how did u assume that latest tech should be used in the next elections

brother, Imran khan making fool,

electronic voting Machines cant be used till then, Nadra completed the process of electronic scanning of thumbnail of ever voter of Pakistan.

Till today more than 60% of computerized National Identity cards not have electronic scanned thumbnails. Till the date every voter not got scanned thumbnail in Nadra, till then Electronic machine will not use.

Imran khan running in dreams.

brother, Imran khan making fool,
electronic voting Machines cant be used till then, Nadra completed the process of electronic scanning of thumbnail of ever voter of Pakistan.
Till today more than 60% of computerized National Identity cards not have electronic scanned thumbnails. Till the date every voter not got scanned thumbnail in Nadra, till then Electronic machine will not use.
Imran khan running in dreams.
its every pakistanis dream to have a fair election not just imrans efforts should be doubled its possible

A mixture:
- The industrial sector likes (N) League because of his laissez faire policy.
- A large section of the illiterate section of society especially in rural Punjab and Sindh vote for them because they represent authority and stability.
- Elder generations nostalgia for the PPP
- Landlords in Sindh like PPP because the Bhutto-Zardaris are one of them
- Hazara region/Hindkos supported N League because of its promise to create for them their own province
- Many people are genuinely impressed with projects like the Metro Bus

Back
Top Bottom