What's new

why are people still voting for PMLN and PPP

WAJsal

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Im no huge fan of IK but seriously what do PMLN/PPP voters see in these parties its clear they are not running a country its a huge business empire for them,they say there was rigging in the elections if your you truly had the ballz or you truly recived majority you would have audit the elections,new projects mean more money in there Swiss accounts i mean seriously how many times have they been in Sindh or Punjab or in government and they haven't fixed our basic problems couldn't fix police,education,health or stop corruption and the list goes on yet people are voting for them whats the reason if i could i'd slap them all and tell them to wake the f**k up seriously. dont start on my english.

Im no huge fan of IK but seriously what do PMLN/PPP voters see in these parties its clear they are not running a country its a huge business empire for them,they say there was rigging in the elections if your you truly had the ballz or you truly recived majority you would have audit the elections,new projects mean more money in there Swiss accounts i mean seriously how many times have they been in Sindh or Punjab or in government and they haven't fixed our basic problems couldn't fix police,education,health or stop corruption and the list goes on yet people are voting for them whats the reason if i could i'd slap them all and tell them to wake the f**k up seriously. dont start on my english.

I wont say a word about your english, but
If you are not a fan of IK then you obviously wont vote for IK so who is left to vote for you, or you will vote for IK because you dont like PPP and PMLN or like most Pakistanis maybe hate them and in that case i will label you a not so huge fan of IK.

Having cleared that confusion and going back your question why people vote for them. exclude urban Pakistan and the rest of Pakistan doesnt vote for any party but they vote for their Vaderas since they are suffering from stockholm Syndrome, or they will vote for someone in their brathery because he will help them form all police cases against their land that their brothers and sisters have filed against them; dont you find this funny, people looking for justice against unjust cases by unjust friends and relatives who were unjustly ripped off by the one who thinks he is right and taking their land; So thats the dalima my brother and something for you and me to ponder whether our problem is not getting just justice or is the unjust population or is it really the political parties.

Who is voting them, some paid peoples stamping for them in hundred thousands, thats why they been caught in riging elections?

If you are not a fan of IK then you obviously wont vote for IK so who is left to vote for you, or you will vote for IK because you dont like PPP and PMLN or like most Pakistanis maybe hate them and in that case i will label you a not so huge fan of IK.

Having cleared that confusion and going back you your question why people vote for them. exclude urban Pakistan and the rest of Pakistan doesnt vote for any party but they vote for their Vaderas since they are suffering from stockholm Syndrome, or they will vote for someone in their brathery because he will help them form all police cases against their land that their brothers and sisters have filed against them; dont you find this funny, people looking for justice against unjust cases by unjust friends and relatives who were unjustly ripped of by you who thinks he is write and taking their land; So thats the dalima my brother and something for you and me to think that whether our problem is not getting just justice or is the unjust population or is it really the political parties.
Sir,
salam!
nice twisted post in favour of noora king? Lolzzz

Who is voting them, some paid peoples stamping for them in hundred thousands, thats why they been caught in riging elections?

Sir,
salam!
nice twisted post in favour of noora king? Lolzzz

Salam chacha, tujhey to samjh hi ne aya hoga :)

In the case of PPP its mostly confined to interior Sindh now so they will keep voting for them for the next 500 years because they feel they owe it to the Bhuttos
In the case of Nawaz Sharif the trader class in Punjab are his biggest supporters because they know he is not going to TAX them

Having cleared that confusion and going back your question why people vote for them. exclude urban Pakistan and the rest of Pakistan doesnt vote for any party but they vote for their Vaderas since they are suffering from stockholm Syndrome, or they will vote for someone in their brathery because he will help them form all police cases against their land that their brothers and sisters have filed against them; dont you find this funny, people looking for justice against unjust cases by unjust friends and relatives who were unjustly ripped off by the one who thinks he is right and taking their land; So thats the dalima my brother and something for you and me to ponder whether our problem is not getting just justice or is the unjust population or is it really the political parties.
im not yet eligible to vote yet but with no choice left we (my family) vote for IK my father says hes a million times better than the rest not perfect of course but why cant people see this they are still receiving votes any way love your knowledge

Every party has a vote bank, then they rig elections over it to win it... that is what PTI is going to change...
Sach bol bol ker in haramkhoro ki nasal kharab ker dain gy ham !
ab tak to haram khor enjoy kar rahe hain bhaye jan game plan IK ka aga kya hoga your thoughts ?

Good question. I would list down the possible reasons I could think of. It could be because more or less (I think more) 50% of the population is illiterate, but I do know some people who are educated support Nawaz. Maybe cause ppl think IK is yahoodi agent (my question to them is , then whose agent is Nawaz), maybe because some ppl think Nawaz is genuinely a good leader (lol). I think those can be the only reason I would say someone vote for PMLN.

Good question. I would list down the possible reasons I could think of. It could be because more or less (I think more) 50% of the population is illiterate, but I do know some people who are educated support Nawaz. Maybe cause ppl think IK is yahoodi agent (my question to them is , then whose agent is Nawaz), maybe because some ppl think Nawaz is genuinely a good leader (lol). I think those can be the only reason I would say someone vote for PMLN.
illiteracy is one of the reason they get vote but mafias around the country also want pmln or ppp in govt to get things working smooth

illiteracy is one of the reason they get vote but mafias around the country also want pmln or ppp in govt to get things working smooth
mafia could be another reason as well, but I am talking about the public here

Family politics is the side effects of harmful steroids injection our military pumping in outside of the stated prescription to Pakistani state, solely on thier own. This Neem-Hakeem PA is the actual culprits which bars Pakistani state to grow up & flourish naturally. So, People are not voting for PPP or PMLN here but they actually unequivocally stating to this Neem-Hakeem, fvkk-off..You are not Welcome to interfares or dictates what is right or wrong.....plain and simple...!!

Family politics is the side effects of harmful steroids injection our military pumping in outside of the stated prescription to Pakistani state, solely on thier own. This Neem-Hakeem PA is the actual culprits which bars Pakistani state to grow up & flourish naturally. So, People are not voting for PPP or PMLN here but they actually unequivocally stating to this Neem-Hakeem, fvkk-off..You are not Welcome to interfares or dictates what is right or wrong.....plain and simple...!!
its a free country man i can say wht i want

This question dont make any sense. You expect from people to vote for those people whom you percieve as Messiah. Its all about perception. Its democratic right of people to vote any political leader or party they wish. You should respect their right even if you disagreee. My question is why we expect from others to agree with our concepts of Mr right ? What you pervieve as great leader could be Mr unfit for others.

No person with a bit of moral value will vote for them until they are one of them or have interests tied to these parties. It is not about Imran Khan but people need to have some self respect. We are still slaves of our own mindsets.

Back
Top Bottom