What's new

why are people still voting for PMLN and PPP

who would to choose between IK and nawaz or zardari as i said before we dont have loads of choices but its the best we got

I don't choose individuals. I choose teams. Who would you choose; Ahsan Iqbal or Shah Mahmood Qureshi?

Ik is angel..ik angel cannot run country alone and he still has same lotaz from others party with him to take different ministries. Look fresh face of pervez khatack for an example. Its habit of Pakistani to bash whoever ruled in Pakistan in past because they all wish quick solution of all their problems. Ik is frista because he never been PM of Pakistan and is building castles in the air . We cannot predict about Ik because he never got in rule. You can judge his performace in kpk though and there is no revolutionary change in kpk
angel compared to nawaz and zardari isnt corrupted like them,nawaz is such a good leader we cant see his assets so many allegations against him anyway can you tell me how many times nawaz and zardari came into power and for how long they have been running provinces, what have blessed us with police is corrupt actually worse than before same goes for health and education and the list goes on and on KPK in not particularly jannat but its better than before atleast main focus is on education and health for now thats what matters giving a crap about next generation not next election wt is metro of any use when more than half of your population is poor

I don't choose individuals. I choose teams. Who would you choose; Ahsan Iqbal or Shah Mahmood Qureshi?
you answer mine i will answer yours

you answer mine i will answer yours

Nawaz is a bad kid, but i'd still pick him over IK. IK is a highly impulsive person, and actually dangerous for the country. PTI is a one man show like MQM. There's no concept of team work or consensus building in PTI. And I'd choose Shahbaz Sharif over IK a 1000 times.

Nawaz is a bad kid, but i'd still pick him over IK. IK is a highly impulsive person, and actually dangerous for the country. PTI is a one man show like MQM. There's no concept of team work or consensus building in PTI. And I'd choose Shahbaz Sharif over IK a 1000 times.
what have they fed u with metro hahaa:rofl::rofl: do shed light on how many times shahbaz sharif has been in punjab yet our police looks worse than before and education and the list goes on as i said before im no fan of IK but hes the best choice we ve got so by ur logic one becomes a threat to pakistan if hes not corrupted when he comes into power!!

what have they fed u with metro hahaa:rofl::rofl: do shed light on how many times shahbaz sharif has been in punjab yet our police looks worse than before and education and the list goes on as i said before im no fan of IK but hes the best choice we ve got so by ur logic one becomes a threat to pakistan if hes not corrupted when he comes into power!!

At least the corrupt guy lives under the fear of general raheel. Ik on the other hand only fears the Taliban. And what has PTI done in KPK other than making posters and PDF posts?

The question you should be asking is why are people voting for PMLN, PPP or PTI. Their leaders might be different but they all have their Feudal/Pir/Industrialist etc "electable". Shah mahmood qureishi is from lower middle class? Is arif alvi from middle class? or perhaps tarin sahib middle class?

In my eyes all political parties in Pakistan are same.

At least the corrupt guy lives under the fear of general raheel. Ik on the other hand only fears the Taliban. And what has PTI done in KPK other than making posters and PDF posts?
education and health has improved in comparison with other provinces law and order has become much better than before so has police its a long way to go but its a start anyway nawaz is just afraid of general hes scared of any though white men forgets english myth is it?

The question you should be asking is why are people voting for PMLN, PPP or PTI. Their leaders might be different but they all have their Feudal/Pir/Industrialist etc "electable". Shah mahmood qureishi is from lower middle class? Is arif alvi from middle class? or perhaps tarin sahib middle class?
In my eyes all political parties in Pakistan are same.
ur solution dont vote at all

education and health has improved in comparison with other provinces law and order has become much better than before so has police its a long way to go but its a start anyway nawaz is just afraid of general hes scared of any though white men forgets english myth is it?

ur solution dont vote at all

46,217,482 people voted in 2013, Pakistani population is closer to 200,000,000. The vast majority are not even registered, let alone voting. My solution is irrelevant, the majority of people in Pakistan already know voting is a waste of time.

46,217,482 people voted in 2013, Pakistani population is closer to 200,000,000. The vast majority are not even registered, let alone voting. My solution is irrelevant, the majority of people in Pakistan already know voting is a waste of time.
they should shut up when too when the taxes go high

they should shut up when too when the taxes go high

Shouldn't it be worrying for any sensible politician that the majority of people are not taking part in the running of a country because they think it is too corrupt?

The onus is on the state to interact with all its citizens, not raise taxes unjustly and say things like you just did.

Shouldn't it be worrying for any sensible politician that the majority of people are not taking part in the running of a country because they think it is too corrupt?
The onus is on the state to interact with all its citizens, not raise taxes unjustly and say things like you just did.
agreed

It is the right of the people to whom they want to vote. We can like or dislike but we can not dictate them. In Pakistan family politics is rooted deeply and it will take a long time to break this shackle.

PTI is one man show ? lolz

PMLN is sharif family show and if u still think Shahbaz Sharif is better than Imran Khan phir tu tumara allah hee malak hee. Lets hope u dont meet SS daughter and than beaten by elite force.

Well mostly pure and simple jahalat and also they have never seen proper good kind leaders so they accept these leaders as they are because they havent seen anything else and mostly dont know their places and also the will to not accept anything.

Simple question why most of overseas Pakistanis supporting Imran Khan and PTI ? They know what system he is talking about since we live in same system here in west. We reject slavery of Sharifs and Bhuttos

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom