What's new

Why are germans so anti Turk..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turks and Persians lack the east asian work ethics. We need such a work ethics to give us a good name.

PLZ answer !

can you work like a chinese worker ???

china_worker2.jpeg

like machine !?

As a Turk in Germany:

EzS9c.jpg

No but seriously I lived in a region of Germany until I was 16 where not many Turks lived. We all had jobs, everyone could speak German and I know that many of them are studying now. When I moved to Cologne where approx. 100.000 Turks live, I was shocked because there are people here living for 30 years in Germany who wouldnt be able to survive if he had to actually speak German.
There are parts of the city you could live your life long because you dont have to speak German. The city located the Turks afar from the German population, I know people that only had really contact with Germans just in school because otherwise they stay in their neighbourhoods, in their mosques, shops etc.

But my point is that its not the fault of the Turks here but the cities/governments too. Little has been done for Turks for decades because some people still seriously thought that they we would leave after a while.

In Canada, I have seen Turks who remain isolated from other communities. They seem educated and well off but they speak their own language, have their own schools and stick to their culture. Its a great thing. I admire them for that. But shouldn't someone open up to the locals or other communities when you are living in such a diverse place as Canada?

the germans are much better then the (beton) kemalist in turkey.

Germans are not anti-Turk. Where are you getting this from?

After what they did to Jews, Germany is scared shitless for getting labeled Nazi's again.

Turks are actually loved the most compared to those other immigrants. Among immigrants they have lowests crime rates, highest education and huge contribution to the economy.

After what they did to Jews, Germany is scared shitless for getting labeled Nazi's again.

Turks are actually loved the most compared to those other immigrants. Among immigrants they have lowests crime rates, highest education and huge contribution to the economy.
Things must have changed then...when I lived there in the 70's...not loved so much. (not really hated...just looked down on...)

tbh maybe in the Netherlands but here: not.

When I visited Germany back in 2005 I saw a lot of Turkish people, even the tour guide was a third generation Turkish immigrant so I don't quite get how they can be be anti Turk.

Well, there are Turkish gangs and Mafia in Germany, as well as other factors, from what i read. Muslims and non-White immigrants overall have a bad reputation in Europe, be it in Britain, France, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, etc.

Imagine this was a Turkish girl and this happened in Turkey by a immigrant:

********.com - Dark skinned french man slaps innocent girl on the street

Put yourselves in their shoes for once.

I think its the people from the eastern regions that cause a bad impression on the average european.

You've answered your own question. There are reasons to believe the Turkish community isn't always well behaved.

Well, there are Turkish gangs and Mafia in Germany, as well as other factors, from what i read. Muslims and non-White immigrants overall have a bad reputation in Europe, be it in Britain, France, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, etc.

Imagine this was a Turkish girl and this happened in Turkey by a immigrant:

********.com - Dark skinned french man slaps innocent girl on the street

Put yourselves in their shoes for once.
The guys in that video look black. Actually I was in England few years back and Pakistani and Blacks were the top of the sht cake there. I don't see another ethnicity doing such barbaric things like what ****'s do like explained in this video:
UK: Pakistani parents found guilty of murdering daughter-CNN-IBN Crunch TV: IBNLive

You are in a Pakistani forum therefore my advice: Don't insult Pakistanis.

I think Turks in Germany are the worst off among other communities in other EU countries. I know for a fact that Turks in Denmark are among the highest educated and most active on the job market in comparison to all other minorities. Guess we are integrated better than German Turks. That can be explained because there aren't that much Turks in Denmark and we are scattered pretty much in different places.

I have spent my childhood in small cities with a population of 10.000-40.000, which i think is a big advantage. When you are in big cities you start befriending only Turks and you remain with no Danish friends. At least that is my experience in Denmark. Also i can tell by my uncle who lives in Munich and his children/grand children. I don't wanna talk behind their back, but compared to Danish Turks they are extremely narrow minded. Again: big city = almost no progress among minorities.

Maybe he should think second time before throwing dirt. Turks are much more doing well than Pakistani or Arabs on average. That is a fact.

Maybe he should think second time before throwing dirt. Turks are much more doing well than Pakistani or Arabs on average. That is a fact.

I just would advice every one to keep the discussion civil. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom