What's new

Why America is hated in the Middle-east?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are a few reasons that have kept both sides at loggerheads:

1) American government's misunderstanding of the region

2) Extremist culture in the Middle East; religious law governing countries is sometimes misused

3) Rash actions by American government despite chances of discussion; Iraq war an example;

4) Fundamentalists too powerful in Middle East and their narrow-mindedness causes frictions

5) Arab/regional obsession with Israel/Zionism

6) Culture shock between the two countries;

I won't say Americans are hated because practically everything related to technology has some or the other American origin; cars of Saudi are mostly American made for example.

It is a Love-Hate relationship which needs careful thinking.

The Arab world was wrong
The Arab world's shameful record on Iraq:
Beirut, Baghdad by Fouad Ajami, August 25, 2003, on the utter failure of the Arab intellectuals. - "We needn't apologize to the other Arabs about our presence there, and our aims for it. The custodians of Arab power, and the vast majority of the Arab political class, never saw or named the terrible cruelties of Saddam. A political culture that averts its gaze from mass graves and works itself into self-righteous hysteria over a foreign presence in an Arab country is a culture that has turned its back on political reason."

A few other reasons the USA is hated along with Israel is that many people in the Islamic world are religious bigots, they dont care how many muslems are killed as long as its muslems doing the killing, they could not care less that as many Jews lost their homes in Islamic countries as Palestinians did in Israel.

Another reasons is middle east is humiliated by the USA and Israel kicking *** from time to time. In polls far more Iraqis said they were humiliated by being defeated by the USA at the same time they said they were glad to be rid of Saddam.

Another reason the middle east hates the USA is they are humiliated is in spite of the fact they follow Allah and Americans are infidels that Muslems are according President Musharraf " the poorest, the most illiterate, the most backward, the most unhealthy, the most un-enlightened, the most deprived, and the weakest of all the human race,"
BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | Musharraf berates Muslim world

In a recent poll in Pakistan it said that Pakistans by about 75 percent favored Separation of women and men in the work place, and stoneing women to death for adulty and people that committed :Apostasy in Islam (Arabic: ارتداد, irtidād or ridda‎) is commonly defined as the rejection in word or deed of their former religion (apostasy) by a person who was previously a follower of Islam

and because of things like that Americans keep telling them they are crazy as bed bugs and that dont make them happy.

Last edited:
Yo Captain America, look outside the American viewpoint for once.

The answer is very simple because U.S. support Israel

Well your preception is totally wrong. An average arabi is in total love with USA they dont really care wether they support Israel or Iran. The "anti american" sentiments are creation of government sponser mullahs to act as a cover of royal family corrupt activities in USA. Its the same logic of "blame the venus rather than the culprit". Arabi prince and princess engage in all night party of orgies and booze in USA because USA is evil which allows this. Not the angelic saudis prince and princess. Its pity if one does not understand arabi mindset. Such mentality has made us their direction victim of wahabi terrorism.

Captian america at large has stated many facts. Also it is wrong to give religious color to Arab and Israeli tension it has more to do with Arab supermacist bigotry than a muslim cause.

The american government has downplayed 9/11 with some fancy promises of reforms by arabis but they will wake up to real sh1t when the boogeyman of al-quaida / wahabi terrorism fueled by saudi money pulls a much bigger feat.

Another reason the middle east hates the USA is they are humiliated is in spite of the fact they follow Allah and Americans are infidels that Muslems are according President Musharraf " the poorest, the most illiterate, the most backward, the most unhealthy, the most un-enlightened, the most deprived, and the weakest of all the human race,"

He forgot to mention the jackpot of salafi / wahaism gods which continously funds such reverse developments of muslims around the world while their own desserts are rapidly turned into a blooming oasis. Pakistan used to be a nice modern country with independent mind people but on my recent visit I was shocked how much the people have given mentally into "arabic slavery". Mustafa Kemal once said "Mohammedanism was based on Arab nationalism above all nationalities." and I think he was right.

Islamism = arab imperialism

Arab propogate that Ata Turk was filled with hate towards arab but such an attitude cannot be discounted considering the Arabs backstabbed the turk in collaboration with French, British and Italians despite it was Turks who bought culture, civilization, education and wealth to these junglee arabs.

Last edited:
The main reason the world hates the US: We use other countries as puppets; ex: Iran, Iraq, Saudi, Pakistan, etc.

Last edited:
I bet castro and company also love uncle sam for his f..ked up policies.

Why America is hated in the Middle-east?

I dont see any other reason but crimes of israel against palestinians which is supported by america-sadly.

Because they invaded iraq and afghanistan? Since america invaded many country and started many wars,its reasonable people to hate on them.

strategic geopolitical and economical reasons.

political to maintain influence in the middle eastern area and economical to continue having oil traded in USD (essentially).

democracy and whatever else being said by the US is only a front; it's putting a bouquet of flowers over a gun.

I think a lot of why most people resent the US, because I think "hate" is not the correct word for the "sentiment", is how stupid US policy, it's so openly, so brazenly STUPID, people have become convinced that it's by design --- this is the reason it is mistrusted. It seems that US policy no longer seems predicated on reasonabel propositions and more on dogmatic positions.

I think it because America want to capture Pakistan

OR

They want we fight with each other(Pakistani brothers)

Why would the Americans want Pakistan? As for Pakistanis fighting each other, you do a good job of that without help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom