What's new

Why America is hated in the Middle-east?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.supporting the zionist regime
2.supporting puppet regimes

They need a bogeyman for all their failures as a country, and their tyrannical leaders. Why America is hated in the middle east, while the leadership and the monarchy of the middle east who are in cahoots with America are seen as demigods?

Blame yourself, blame your sheepish attitude, blame your corrupt leaders, blame your "monarchs". Its 21st century, and you guys have "kings". Enough of the victim mentality. Time to show some spine perhaps. :disagree:

They need a bogeyman for all their failures as a country, and their tyrannical leaders. Why America is hated in the middle east, while the leadership and the monarchy of the middle east who are in cahoots with America are seen as demigods?

Blame yourself, blame your sheepish attitude, blame your corrupt leaders, blame your "monarchs". Its 21st century, and you guys have "kings". Enough of the victim mentality. Time to show some spine perhaps. :disagree:

i agree . but i also believe there is a large element of jealousy . after all who likes the fact their country is not important enough to influence world opinion , also having the largest economy does not help people liking the states .

ask an ordinary person on the street he will hate American policies, but he will grudgingly accept if he had an option he would like to live in the states.it is i believe a matter of perception . the media in the middle east shows that America needs to be hated so people follow , ask why and they follow a script . They don't know better and need to blame someone so why not the most powerful country .
mind you American policies do suck . but then that my opinion .

i agree . but i also believe there is a large element of jealousy . after all who likes the fact their country is not important enough to influence world opinion , also having the largest economy does not help people liking the states .
Didn't you notice that after 9/11 that the wish of the Al-Qaeda sympathizers was that the U.S. be destroyed, not that its people convert to Islam? For if that happened America would still be the most powerful country on Earth and - even worse - as the most powerful Islamic country would rob any other Muslim polity of legitimacy to world leadership.
ask an ordinary person on the street he will hate American policies, but he will grudgingly accept if he had an option he would like to live in the states...the media in the middle east shows that America needs to be hated so people follow
:cheesy: A year ago I'm sure most Egyptians would agree with you. But today I think these same people would rather be in Egypt than the U.S.! Why bother moving to or care about a free country if your own is in the process of being liberated?

Solomon2:

Watch this video, from 0:48 to 1:04:

Mike Mullen: We have not been able to confirm that any of the Libyan aircrafts have fired on their own people. There have been reports of that, but we have been unable through this morning to confirm that that's actually happened.

The CIA & the US social networks have engineered these uprisings, and played a very vital role in propping up the opposition to the Gaddafi regime. The same way they did in Iran but failed. What is this country becoming? Any person with a slight bit of humility & shame would abhor these kinds of activities our government is indulging in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solomon2:

Watch this video, from 0:48 to 1:04:

Mike Mullen: We have not been able to confirm that any of the Libyan aircrafts have fired on their own people. There have been reports of that, but we have been unable through this morning to confirm that that's actually happened.

I believe Admiral Mullen should watch television a bit more assiduously.

The CIA & the US social networks have engineered these uprisings, and played a very vital role in propping up the opposition to the Gaddafi regime. The same way they did in Iran but failed. What is this country becoming? Any person with a slight bit of humility & shame would abhor these kinds of activities our government is indulging in.

I bet your pardon for my bluntness, but that is so much crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is mostly due to Iraq war and america's support to israel. Also difference in religion makes it easier to hate people of other religion.

A correction... America is not only hated in the middle east but in the whole world a pitty i must say and then i wonder why.... once the US stops playing the int'l police man roll :police: and stop bugging in to other countires affairs maybe then just then the world would look at the US with a good eye i love the US but i don't support its int'l policies at all cuz they are all BS while people back here at home are suffering :tdown:

Controlling rope of American politics is not in American peoples but in hands which took control US for implementations of their human destructive ideas.
Real American people here nothing to do. They just are suffered.

If any of you would come to America, I would gladly open my home to you and serve you out of the kindness of my heart, would you not do the same for me? I don't know any of you, so how could I hate any of you; how can you hate me, you don't know me? We, as a free democracy, elect our leaders to make decisions for us. But once they are in power, we don't know what they might decide. 90% of the decisions our government makes is NOT a direct reflection of the American people, but of the government, in which we have no control! Unfortunately, power and money will persuade the mind to do what it wants, in a selfish sense. Most Americans are clueless as to what is going on with our leaders. The media can't be trusted, so the news they spread is viewed with a grain of salt. I love being an American, and I'm very patriotic, but I would love to see our government structure overhauled so that the leaders we elect are more for the people of the USA and NOT for the people of the American government.

If any of you would come to America, I would gladly open my home to you and serve you out of the kindness of my heart, would you not do the same for me? I don't know any of you, so how could I hate any of you; how can you hate me, you don't know me? We, as a free democracy, elect our leaders to make decisions for us. But once they are in power, we don't know what they might decide. 90% of the decisions our government makes is NOT a direct reflection of the American people, but of the government, in which we have no control! Unfortunately, power and money will persuade the mind to do what it wants, in a selfish sense. Most Americans are clueless as to what is going on with our leaders. The media can't be trusted, so the news they spread is viewed with a grain of salt. I love being an American, and I'm very patriotic, but I would love to see our government structure overhauled so that the leaders we elect are more for the people of the USA and NOT for the people of the American government.

We have the some problem here too but basically y America is hated is because of its policies and its past actions and not everyone hates the American public because we know you are in the same state as us but if ''The land of the free'' cant keep a check on the policies and actions of its leaders then who can????:undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom