What's new

Why 1962 will not be repeated

We have already sustained double-digit growth for several decades now. It already happened.

India on the other hand, doesn't look like it's going to be able to sustain double-digit growth in the first place. And now your GDP growth is falling to 7%.

I hope that brings you as much joy as "ghost cities" do. :lol:

Every Economy in the history has seen its low and high just bcoz Indian GDP growth has fallen to 7% that mean that we cannot get a double digit.:)

Oh come on CD. You might not remember me but i remember you clearly :). Although i am posting here after 3-4 months.
You had told me some Indians called you something. I had advised to you then also, dont generalize. :lol:

Sorry brother, whenever I picture India, all I can see is a horrible place, that for some reason hates us to the core.

No hard feelings to you personally, but if there is an opening to say bad things about India, I will take that opportunity with no hesitation.

I don't claim any objectivity at all when talking about India. So if you're looking an objective debate, you won't find one here.

Sorry brother, whenever I picture India, all I can see is a horrible place, that for some reason hates us to the core.

No hard feelings to you personally, but if there is an opening to say bad things about India, I will take that opportunity with no hesitation.

I don't claim any objectivity at all when talking about India.

See, you had said that same thing back again. And i had said that an average India dont think about China or 1962. Although
you will probably find a lot of Indians against you especially here. The reason might be an Enemy's friend is an Enemy.:)

See, you had said that same thing back again. And i had said that an average India dont think about China or 1962. Although
you will probably find a lot of Indians against you especially here. The reason might be an Enemy's friend is an Enemy.:)

Completely true I think most of the Chineese don't see or don't want to see that an average indian actually looks China as an inspiration and not as a enemy its actually the media which does such things. But yeah I would agree that many indians have started changing their veiws about China bcoz of all this stapled visa drama and their blind support to Pak.

Militaries of Indian civilization has never and we will never,,, kill innocents ... We will fight the DHARMA YUDH... The Righteous WAR ... .. for the Glory... for the peace..
you have to be in a different state of mind where your thinking or analysing ability is not good enough to look beyond Patriotism and say or accept there is little dirt on our armed forces.
There have been rouge elements in every professional army in the world and Indian Army is no different.

I don't claim any objectivity at all when talking about India. So if you're looking an objective debate, you won't find one here.
see bother, some one called you some thing a long time ago, thats gone, see there are people arronund you here in this forum from India who get inspired by the Chinese for every achievement China has accomplished and this group is large in India may be not in this forum.
If you still want not to forget about the scar some Indian fool did to you, then you are fooling yourself that we Indians are not worth to be your friends. There is no harm in giving us a chance to be your friend and to probably start over a new time. If you always have this hatred for us, what will you pass on to your children. you'll pass on hatred to the next generation unnecessaryly

To the point of sounding rude..that's really naive buddy. Whats with the grudge?

Completely true I think most of the Chinese don't see or don't want to see that an average indian actually looks China as an inspiration and not as a enemy its actually the media which does such things. But yeah I would agree that many Indians have started changing their veiws about China bcoz of all this stapled visa drama and their blind support to Pak.

Liking and disliking ...admiration? ....is all so fudging GAY imo.

people need to keep it real..and not look towards unnecessary bonding just to feel loved:P.

...initially i considered Chinese to be a people who think things through ...but most of my experience now points me to the contrary..

there more like milkers...milking everything they get there hands on until it runs dry.

1.sure mate we are slum and your country was made of gold
2.so you did you ever speak anything good about india?no
3.why are you spamming then or do you only want to hear propaganda like you have been for 50 years

i agree there is lot anger against china in Indians.

however most Indians don't hate Chinese people.

i am sure when AP issue gets solved much of this bitterness will vanish.

but then national interests and strategic policies don't take shape as per we common netizens think, do they?

I agree.

China has already sustained double-digit growth for several decades now.

It doesn't look like India will be able to sustain it, they didn't invest enough in infrastructure a decade ago, and now it is biting them.

here i agree with you CD

but that's why we are undertaking billions dollars worth infra projects and many of them are completed.

Only an Idiot can consider nuclear state a weak link.

hahahhh....nucler state...the day u chose to read my post u would clearly see it tend to sway towards Pakistan confronting India.

at that point in time u release ur nuclear arsenal or not ...ull get obliterated either way.

so clearly its only an idiot whol considers itself safe even after attacking a country 10 times bigger than it in every aspect and say--

" im not a weak link cus im a nuclear state"those words dont hold water.

and if ur saying pakistan isent going to attack India in case of war with china and India nether bother attacking pakistan cus its a nuclear state and not a weak link...then my point doesn't hold .

Because ur deterrence is as much as it is ...deterrence.after pakistan crosses the threshold ...it gona rain hellfire.

so its better if u respond correctly and in context before accusing anyone of idiocy.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom