What's new

Why 1962 will not be repeated

I think you misunderstand the difference between 2010 and 2011.

Just to clarify, they are not the same year.

And again, India's actual official growth rate for 2010 was 8.6%.

well i guess you are bigger expert then Economist's Economist right... now repeat with me.. 10.4/// so much for High IQ

No, the fiscal 2011 will start in 2010 ( from April). Also, the differences in growth rates are almost same but in PPP adjustion
countries policies come to play.
Also, consider the WB started that report in late 2009

Anyway, India's growth rate is currently slowing down sharply to 7%.

The important thing is "sustained" double-digit growth, not a one-off event. Even Afghanistan can reach double-digit growth for one year...

Anyway, India's growth rate is slowing down sharply at the moment.

The important thing is "sustained" double-digit growth, not a one-off event. Even Afghanistan can reach double-digit growth for one year.

I told you they said the same about India's FDI and USA growth rate. :) And its not about 1 time growth, but always consider
as i have said India is not half as open as CHina. Imagine what will happen if it opens dynamically.

BTW Afghanistan posted 41& GDP growth this fiscal.Correct me if i am wrong. :)

Anyway, India's growth rate is currently slowing down sharply to 7%.

The important thing is "sustained" double-digit growth, not a one-off event. Even Afghanistan can reach double-digit growth for one year.

India doesn't have a proper infrastructure that is sustainable for a 10% annual growth like China.

India doesn't have a proper infrastructure that is sustainable for an annual 10% growth like China.

I agree.

China has already sustained double-digit growth for several decades now.

It doesn't look like India will be able to sustain it, they didn't invest enough in infrastructure a decade ago, and now it is biting them.

India doesn't have a proper infrastructure that is sustainable for an annual 10% growth like China.

Well said brother. You got my exact point, on which basis i started my argument. Always consider India lacks infra and is not open
as half as CHina in economy. And even after that it posts 7-8% GDP growth.

And thats what i said in future India will start bridging the gap with China, provided certain factors stay constant.

Japan is always US slaves, but we are not.

When US forces us to appreciate our RMB by 35%, then we just told them to fck off. :lol:

its not about US.. its about ... how chinese show thr GDP ... you can not keep like this forever ... better check in inner china how much new constructed malls have any active shops.. how many Apartments are filled up in newly constructed towns...

Economy is all about Supply n Demand...

If only thr is Demand thr will be Supply.. what china is doing right now is... Over Supply ... with less or no demand.// this can work as long as your economy can finance .. but for how long the day you stops building these Ghost cities.. and thr will be no buyers for these properties .. no revenue .. Banks will default .. taking few good Trillio $ out of your economy

I agree.

It doesn't look like India will be able to sustain it, they didn't invest enough in infrastructure a decade ago, and now it is biting them.

If they keep inflating their GDP growth, then it gonna end up with higher inflation.

its not about US.. its about ... how chinese show thr GDP ... you can not keep like this forever ... better check in inner china how much new constructed malls have any active shops.. how many Apartments are filled up in newly constructed towns...

We have already sustained double-digit growth for several decades now. It already happened.

India on the other hand, doesn't look like it's going to be able to sustain double-digit growth in the first place. And now your GDP growth is falling to 7%.

I hope that brings you as much joy as "ghost cities" do. :lol:

I agree.

Strongly disagree. :) The Indian boom is about to start. The massive infra spending is taking place alongwith other sectors.
However certain factors like demographics and entrepreneurship will help India further.

Here is a project which aim to take our manufacturing to 25% than the current 16% of GDP.

India plans industrial corridor bigger than Japan - Economic Times

We have already sustained double-digit growth for several decades now. It already happened.

India on the other hand, doesn't look like it's going to be able to sustain double-digit growth in the first place. And now your GDP growth is falling to 7%.

Now China starts to increase the salary and the wage by a lot in order to increase the domestic consumption.

India doesn't have a proper infrastructure that is sustainable for a 10% annual growth like China.

Infrastructure .. sector has great potential in India... now Indian Private firms and Govt. has started spending lots on these projects.. and unlike China most of these projects are Private investments.. that means these Investments will give return in the end.. so this will give indian economy more boost .... sustaining 10% will be easy... as we start to invest in infrastructure more

India to invest $1 trillion in infrastructure over five years, says PM Manmohan Singh - Economic Times

Strongly disagree. :) The Indian boom is about to start. The massive infra spending is taking place alongwith other sectors.
However certain factors like demographics and entrepreneurship will help India further.

Here is a project which aim to take our manufacturing to 25% than the current 16% of GDP.

India plans industrial corridor bigger than Japan - Economic Times

Good luck to you personally sir, but not to India.

Indians want to see our economy crash and burn, so I'm sure they understand when I reciprocate.

Good luck to you personally sir, but not to India.

Indians want to see our economy crash and burn, so I'm sure they understand when I reciprocate.

Oh come on CD. You might not remember me but i remember you clearly :). Although i am posting here after 3-4 months.
You had told me some Indians called you something. I had advised to you then also, dont generalize. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom