What's new

Why 1962 will not be repeated

This time we will bury PLA in Tibet ... Tibet is India... Greater Himalayas were always and will always be part of India... Every Inch of territory of Himalayan Ranges is India... Our most holy mountain... The Kailash is thr.. Our Mansarovar is thr... The linkage to this Holy Land... its occupation by HAN will end .... India will rise to her former glory... HANS... will be crushed... we will take our ancient lands from Persia to Central Asia... From whole of Indo China .. Indonashia... and the Great Himalayan Ranges... HAR HAR MAHADEV...

Seriously dude WHATS WRONG WITH YOU :hitwall:

Another point in economics, somethings we cant predict. Like recession and all. The report that says China overtaking US
doesnt consider factors like demographics and natural clamaties. So, to some extent these are guesses.

I don't think you can predict anything in global economics.

Look what happened during the Credit Crunch. Even the best economic experts in the world could not save their banks and their national economies from collapsing.

The only thing you can count on is what you have today. China today is the 2nd largest economy in the world (not the 5.2 trillion that you claimed, which would make us 3rd). Whether or not we pass America... will be seen if/when it happens.

Too many people getting excited over things that have not yet happened, it is frankly ridiculous.

No he is right. This is the fact i stated in my previous post. On adjusted basis India outpaced China 10.4 vs 10.3 GDP growth.
Thats why i said the WB prediction was partially correct. :)

Our adjusted GDP growth of 2010 was 10.4% and our 2010 GDP was actually 5.92 trillion USD.

Our adjusted GDP growth of 2010 was 10.4% and our 2010 GDP was 5.92 trillion USD.

No, the data that the economist gave was about the conversion of economies to primary standardi.e dollar. Your 10.4 was inflation
adjusted growth. However, in PPP and dollar adjustment India outpaced China 10.4 against 10.3.

Seriously dude WHATS WRONG WITH YOU :hitwall:

He wants India to take over Tibet.

What is so surprising about that? Head over to BR forum and you have all the Indian "experts" there, advocating the annexation of all countries that have ever been touched by Indic culture.

well you can never predict about economy ..... may be india will shoot up to 10+ or even touch low of 5 ...
... but these figures that come out of india is real... unlike china.. where ... Communist party.. gives target to a sector to achieve 10% growth and... that province/city ..takes loan from banks... and start building GHOST cities and show the construction and add that figure into current GDP...

check this ... how your country build you GDP that is not sustainable in long run..

China's ghost towns: New satellite pictures show massive skyscraper cities which are STILL completely empty | Mail Online

you can not continue to build on projects that will not give you revenue in the end.. you can build them right now add numbers of billions of $$ in to your country.. but what will happen when these projects dont give any return after 10-20 years... banks will default .. $$$ will be reduced from your GDP in longer run ....

Well, China's highest inflation was monthly 6.4%, meanwhile India's inflation is over 10% in every year. :lol:

India Food Inflation Rises - WSJ.com

No he is right. This is the fact i stated in my previous post. On adjusted basis India outpaced China 10.4 vs 10.3 GDP growth.
Thats why i said the WB prediction was partially correct. :)

It was not "partially" correct at all. :lol:

In 2010, India's actual official growth rate was 8.6%.

In 2011 (the year for the WB prediction)... China is currently at around 9%, and India is around 7%.

I don't think you can predict anything in global economics.

Look what happened during the Credit Crunch. Even the best economic experts in the world could not save their banks and their national economies from collapsing.

The only thing you can count on is what you have today. China today is the 2nd largest economy in the world (not the 5.2 trillion that you claimed, which would make us 3rd). Whether or not we pass America... will be seen if/when it happens.

Too many people getting excited over things that have not yet happened, it is frankly ridiculous.

You are quite right when you say the bolded part, but only to a certain degree. Almost all predictions in economics are not
totally wrong, its just that they dont consider some dyanamic fluctuations that may take place.

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

It was not "partially" correct at all. :lol:

In 2010, India's actual official growth rate was 8.6%.

In 2011 (the year for the WB prediction)... China is currently at around 9%, and India is around 7%.

No it was correct and it was not some Indian media but the economist.:) Anyway refer post 244 to understand.

No it was correct and it was not some Indian media but the economist.:) Anyway refer post 244 to understand.

I think you misunderstand the difference between 2010 and 2011.

Just to clarify, they are not the same year.

And again, India's actual official growth rate for 2010 was 8.6%.

We can physically teach India a new lesson, no need to cut their water supply as this would potentially create more international criticism.

Dude even a direct war with India will bring criticism to China IF you guys win ,, forget what happened after 1962 war??

I think you misunderstand the difference between 2010 and 2011.

Just to clarify, they are not the same year.

And again, India's actual official growth rate for 2010 was 8.6%.

No, the fiscal 2011 will start in 2010 ( from April). Also, the differences in growth rates are almost same but in PPP adjustion
countries policies come to play.
Also, consider the WB started that report in late 2009

Well, China's highest inflation was monthly 6.4%, meanwhile India's inflation is over 10% in every year. :lol:

India Food Inflation Rises - WSJ.com

well you should be more worried about your country ... This bubble that is just getting bigger in china is not only destroy chinese economy but will give shocking waves to all other nations....

China will keep on building these ghost cities and show 9% - 10% growth ... but this cycle when ends your GDP will get reduced
from -10.. -20% a year just like Japanese economy when real estate bubble burst of 1995 that year japanese GDP touched 5.264 Triilion dollar ... after that they got to low of around 3 Trillion... now only in 2010 they again touched 5 trillion ...

Indian economy is sustainable in long run that is why world sees India growing for longer term in fast pace...

No, the fiscal 2011 will start in 2010 ( from April). Also, the differences in growth rates are almost same but in PPP adjustion
countries policies come to play.
Also, consider the WB started that report in late 2009

Anyway, India's growth rate is currently slowing down sharply to 7%.

The important thing is "sustained" double-digit growth, not a one-off event. Even Afghanistan can reach double-digit growth for one year.

He wants India to take over Tibet.

What is so surprising about that? Head over to BR forum and you have all the Indian "experts" there, advocating the annexation of all countries that have ever been touched by Indic culture.

Then I don't think I can really blame him for such a stupid post. Anyways such thing happens when you don't allow citizens of paticular nations not to join your forum.

well you should be more worried about your country ... This bubble that is just getting bigger in china is not only destroy chinese economy but will give shocking waves to all other nations....

China will keep on building these ghost cities and show 9% - 10% growth ... but this cycle when ends your GDP will get reduced
from -10.. -20% a year just like Japanese economy when real estate bubble burst of 1995 that year japanese GDP touched 5.264 Triilion dollar ... after that they got to low of around 3 Trillion... now only in 2010 they again touched 5 trillion ...

Indian economy is sustainable in long run that is why world sees India growing for longer term in fast pace...

Japan is always US slaves, but we are not.

When US forces us to appreciate our RMB by 35%, then we just told them to fck off. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom