What's new

Who Would Like Asia to be united like Europe?

Well....!! An humongous idea, but still possible, only if we get rid of RELIGIOUS fantatics from our respective countries, china wont be having problems, but india and pakistan defnitely would be having trouble.

I believe when there are weak people who can't determine or work towards their destiny there will always be fodder to these fanatics... so i don't see a united aisa for a long long time to come, and i wont say impossible because you know impossible is nothing as history have proved that.

Who said Europe is united? The only good is the looks outside, ever wonder what's inside? "Striving hard to be normal" only applies to the Europeans.

Europeans are ego-centric and willing to go extra-steps to fine their image. By the end of the day, they will do their own calculations for themselves.

Wouldn't Germany want a couple of nukes if it doesn't hurt? Wouldn't US want to beat down the German and Chinese beat down the Japanese should they attempt security council seat? When Russians become extremely weak wouldn't US want to crank it up a bit to counter the Europeans? Wouldn't Europeans want the world to use the Euro? Wouldn't France and Germany want to hide under the hood of EU in order to have more influence in international politics? Wouldn't the smaller countries in Europe want a better representation but have to face the reality of the big three? Would you imagine one day French will truly love the British and viceversa? Would Europeans always consider British islander meddling obnoxious? A super strong German will make everyone afraid?

It's a delicate ballance. As long as everyone believes there is something in it for them, it will keep their ha ku na ma ta ta state of the EU. When time becomes tough, would you still know?

And yet they were at war for 500 years with each other. Including two world wars and genocide of European Jews. So being homogeneous doesn't equal peaceful co-existence

i was waiting for this point to be risen, thanks.

Sir your concern itself supports my arguments that the same kinda practice would not work in our scenario. They have been at war many a times but then in the end they had alot in common. If you would read military history you'll come to know that most of these wars (atleast those during and after industrial revolution) were for to safeguard own industrial interests to include but not limited to acquisition of raw material and taking over colonies. These wars were not ideology based neither religion had to do anything about it, keeping a few exceptions aside. These many wars were mostly NOT influenced because of demographics and beliefs. But ib our case it is opposite, so dont expect us to unite any time soon.

If Pakistan and China can have good relations which are completely 180 degrees in terms of religion, ideology, political setup, language, culture, food and can have good relations and either country hasn't lost its "identity" till now. How can that apply to India where almost an equal number of muslims live, share the same languages, food, and were both countries strive towards a democratic setup. Although some might deny it but the reality is Pakistan and India have more in common than Pakistan and China. So I think good relations between Pakistan and China is proof that even countries with 180 degree societies can have a peaceful and cooperative relation
Lolz...

Sir you again missed what all i wanted to say.

We can live in harmony as SOVEREIGN states without 'comonizing' the borders, currencies and routes etc etc!

We would love to a free trade zone, we would love to have free passage but then it would only happen when our issues have been taken care of. With so many pending issues, we cant even see each other happy (as happening since the last 62 years) what to talk about uniting.

P.S. Did you read my post? i did mention that we can live together like friends but not like husband and wife!

That is bec.. you are not neighbors with China ..your borders dont touch only some 7000 Mtsr mountains do.. You still do not have land access to China ? do you. yes i heard of one being constructed.. obviously china needs it.

sometime (10 yrs )back you use to say America is our friend and we love Rambo... the same Rambo in Rambo V.. will be seen in covert ops in Pakistan soon...killing muslims this time instead of Soviets

Maybe you should take a look at the world map and not the map that India keeps dreaming about.

23920900719c74d4642de01e0351752c.gif

The Karakoram Highway (KKH) (Urdu: شاہراہ قراقرم, Chinese: 中巴公路) is the highest paved international road in the world. It connects China and Pakistan across the Karakoram mountain range, through the Khunjerab Pass, at an altitude of 4,693 m/15,397 ft as confirmed by both SRTM and multiple GPS readings. It connects China's Xinjiang region with Pakistan's Northern Areas and also serves as a popular tourist attraction. It is also referred to as National Highway 35 or N35. Due to its high elevation and the difficult conditions in which it was constructed, it is also referred to as the "Ninth Wonder of the World."

ae7a837a3890f3785f212facbce68734.png

China and Pakistan are neighbors and very friendly neighbors.
:china::pakistan::china::pakistan:

P.S. With U.S. Pakistan shares no border, with China Pakistan shares an INTERNATIONAL BORDER. You can google "Pakistan China Friendship Border" to find out more. Also Pakistan was among the first countries to recognize the People's Republic of China and we are good friends ever since then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Karakoram kicks ***. I wish one day I could drive on that highway. Damn, China is too big. :cheesy:

Even if Pak China were not neighbors (God forbids that, cool), Pak will be at least as good as Cuba to China. Pak and Cuba are really our brothers always support us. Cuba is just too far away...

Pak Power! :pakistan:

Well, i think That's not really intelligent question.

Every continent, country wants itself to be united, BUT there are many different people with different opinions!

:usflag::coffee:

Well, i think That's not really intelligent question.

Every continent, country wants itself to be united, BUT there are many different people with different opinions!

:usflag::coffee:

Typical troll knows nothing but just have to keep typing. A dizzy guy is on the move. $7.22/hour? :cheesy:

i hope we will unite and build our economy and also bring same euro like cureencu asian curenecy in world market

Back
Top Bottom