What's new

PDF Pakistanis, can we unite?

We talk about unity of Pakistan but can we first unite on PDF, different view points are acceptable but can disunity and hatred be minimised. Unity regarding the future of Pakistan, political unity, basic principles, values, morals. We all are educated people, some are professionals in their fields. We should unite regarding free and fair elections, accountability, independent institutes. Can we come to some sort of understanding.

If for example its impossible then this is the reality of our country, political parties, SC, EC, NAB, establishment, the people are all at each other throats.

View attachment 948672

The solution to all problem starts with accepting it first.

PDF was and IS to a large extent since last webmaster left, an authoritarian , fascist forum.
That is due to orders given to them, by kittens who are scared to go out in public these days.

Admit the problem,
Understand why things are as bad as they are
then we talk about resolution.

Nope, I’m done being nice and I have actually clearly told some of my friends and family members I no longer wish to remain in contact.

Any person who supports what is happening right now deserves to burn in hell for eternity. The way Humayun Diliwar was treated at the University of Hull for British Pakistanis is exactly how every PMLN PPP Faujeet dog should be treated.

Humiliate them and make their lives miserable. Enough playing nice….these people are all thieves and tax evaders and criminals. They are besharam slaves to the west while they treat our own people like dirt.

F them all. Unity through strength….the day DHA’s burn and the people of Pakistan drag these bastards out of their homes and execute them on the street is the day I will know Pakistan is changing for the good.

Ameen….I pray everyday it happens in my lifetime. Watching the elityas of DHA and Bahria Town SUFFER is all I wish for now.

Entire families….I don’t care….line them up on those disgusting Palm Tree lined DHA roads and execute them one by one.

And it will comes….don’t you damn worry about that. And I can’t wait.

Mahatma Gandhi: Needs no introduction. World famous leader.

Jawaharlal Nehru: PM for 17 years. Popular mass leader during his time.

Indira Gandhi: PM for almost 16 years. Popular mass leader during her time.

Atal Bihari Vajpayee: Although PM for just over 1 term, he was popular mass leader during his time.

Narendra Modi: At least two terms. Popular mass leader during his time.
Suck a cok Indian. Smell piece of Ganges shit

Fatimah Jinnah, Liaqaut Ali Khan etc.
Add Jinnah saab as well, and all three faced the same fate.Father/Daughter duo of Bhutto family as well, in later generations.

Perhaps its not good for one's health, to be a popular leader in Pakistan. Be a Nawaz or Zardari seems to be better, at least they survive.

We talk about unity of Pakistan but can we first unite on PDF, different view points are acceptable but can disunity and hatred be minimised. Unity regarding the future of Pakistan, political unity, basic principles, values, morals. We all are educated people, some are professionals in their fields. We should unite regarding free and fair elections, accountability, independent institutes. Can we come to some sort of understanding.

If for example its impossible then this is the reality of our country, political parties, SC, EC, NAB, establishment, the people are all at each other throats.

View attachment 948672
Yes I agree on
Free and fair elections
Accountability across the board.
No political appointments esp in the mil-establishment. Appointments on Merit only.
Rule of law and adhere to the constitution of Pakistan 🇵🇰
No military intervention in politics.

No corruption

Give priority to economy education and health

View attachment 948672
There is only one way that PDF Pakistanis (in fact all Pakistanis for that matter) can unite and that is to support the rule of law in Pakistan. We see our judges, generals, politicians, etc. every one is bending the law of the land to exploit the already broken system in their favor. Their greed has no bounds. They openly violate the law and then show pride on that. It's only the helpless poor suffering from that unjust system because they cannot get a share of the pie by force or badmashi. I think we need to start the cleaning from the top. Bring all those generals and judges to justice who have committed grave offenses against the constitution and the law. If you keep treating all these crooks like holy cows, no one down the echelons will get punished either. These lower level crooks act as workers to do the dirty work for their bosses. These corrupt and influential bosses would always protect their workers if they ever face the law of the land. A fish start rotting from its head.

So, let's raise our voice against the corrupt big bosses first and in favor of the rule of law in Pakistan.

Pakistan has united against GHQ and Elitya chor.

Why unite with the ones whose eyes are closed? And ears are blocked. How many years has Pakistan been under the rock and its the same people who are still blind

Back
Top Bottom