What's new

Who will Win in a BD - Myanmar Naval War?

:taz::taz::taz::taz: what to say bro, our masculine power in albeit better than many.

Lol bro ... This is completely off topic but this is what an Indian doctor said publicly in NDTV about sex and D@@k size...So its quite natural they will assume everything overestimated.

Indian member dont get angered or frustrated as it is aired in NDTV and said by your doctor.

Mod This is not part of trolling!!!

Everyone listen and enjoy what that doctor says about all these!!

:taz::chilli:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol bro ... This is completely off topic but this is what an Indian doctor said publicly in NDTV about sex and D@@k size...So its quite natural they will assume everything overestimated.

Indian member dont get angered or frustrated as it is aired in NDTV and said by your doctor.

I know man,,,,,look at the topic that has been started by a banana for the sole purpose trolling. At least this topic we are currently in is better and more realistic than that.:partay:

:rofl::rofl: this doctor is such a virgin, its quite comical.

All girls are beautiful. Beauty is skin deep.

I am shallow bro, the chick has to pass the look test first, then i'll talk to her, if she fails the look test, then i wouldnt even bother talking to her. Ugly chicks are insecure and annoying.

I can't watch the video from office but I presume the video is about male genitals. The weird attraction you have for male genitals which compels you to google videos about it is rather disturbing.

Latino :woot:... anyway I was not aware of the fact that kolkata boys cant come out alive after sleeping with gora girl... :lol:

Kolkata boys don't consider sleeping with goras as a trophy.

you just jealous bro!

I am shallow bro, the chick has to pass the look test first, then i'll talk to her, if she fails the look test, then i wouldnt even bother talking to her. Ugly chicks are insecure and annoying.

I'm not jealous but curious to know the secret behind you being online at 3.30 am.

I can't watch the video from office but I presume the video is about male genitals. The weird attraction you have for male genitals which compels you to google videos about it is rather disturbing.

Kolkata boys don't consider sleeping with goras as a trophy.

I'm not jealous but curious to know the secret behind you being online at 3.30 am.

I am not a sleeper, i dont sleep more than 3-4 hours a day. Do you want to know anything more? its 5 30 actually.

You need at least 8 hrs of sleep a day. Otherwise, you're screwed.

I am not a sleeper, i dont sleep more than 3-4 hours a day. Do you want to know anything more? its 5 30 actually.

Shouldn't you be with one or many of your girlfriends instead of wasting your night on PDF? :coffee:

Shouldn't you be with one or many of your girlfriends instead of wasting your night on PDF? :coffee:

politics > girlfriend. She comes from a muslim family, her mom would kill her if she was spending the night with me.

Back
Top Bottom